PDA

View Full Version : tricked-out adjustable A-arms

Reimer Racing
01-15-2006, 02:25 PM
Zack raced at the Blue Cross Arena last weekend. We spotted these on a Polaris Predator, he said, you could go from a 12" shock for MX to an 8" shock (lowers the quad 2.5") for TT and Oval racing by just adjusting the camber. The bike also had disc brakes, front and back hooked up to one brake handle. The back brake also had a foot brake to slide into a turn if needed. This was one tricked bike. I am trying to find out his number to see if the A-arms are for sale.

eton05racer
01-19-2006, 03:59 PM
how do they work?

Reimer Racing
01-19-2006, 04:41 PM
See the other Tricked out arm post.
www.lugnutsracing.net

Lugnuts
01-19-2006, 07:09 PM
Hello,

I built these A Arms for My son Kyle. My son is an aggressive rider and this past year we got into making custom parts for his Predator, because the majority of after market parts available, didn't do exactly what I wanted or stand up to his punisment.

The A Arms are +3" wide, +1" forward and with stock shocks, lower the bike 2". Constructed from 4130 chromoly .083 wall on the tubes and .125 thick on all the brackets. The Camber is adjustable for changes in ride height, sag, track conditions and rider preferance. One nice thing with these A Arms is that you can use them with stock shocks and when money allows you can install up to 12" shocks and adjust the camber accordingly.

After being asked "where did you get those?", we have started to manufacture them. Caster is set at 3 degrees, but can be changed at request.

Website and other post have additional pics.