PDA

View Full Version : can anyone scan the 300ex electrical section?

SatisTraction
01-15-2006, 11:12 AM
i am buying a mnaul but it will not be here in time for me to fix my 300ex by the weekend. I jsut bought it and it has a spark problem. I need a copy of the electrical trouble shooting and wiring diagram. it is a 93 model.
thanks
chris

Sjorge450R
01-15-2006, 11:22 AM
i have a manual for 93-04 i will scan it

Sjorge450R
01-15-2006, 11:39 AM
it is too big to do it on here. What is your email adress.

SatisTraction
01-15-2006, 02:49 PM
I will PM it to you

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

bustedknuckle
01-15-2006, 04:08 PM
Try Your Local Honda Dealer They Have All The Specs And Servis Manuals.If Your Friends With Them They Allow You To Borrow it. Whats Your Problem??? My Sons 03 300 Had No Spark.After checking everything It was A break in the line to the shut off.we found that when honda built the harness they ran short of wire and spiced a piece on the shut off switch.clean all the fittings and put dialtic grease in all the connections.ck your grounds and clean them.im not shure how many there but i would guess that there are at least three or more.hope this helps

SatisTraction
01-15-2006, 04:41 PM
thanks for the tip. the honda shop here is about $$$$$ only. I have a spark problem. it will spark about 3 times and then stop. I have a manual on the way but i need to order the part or find the problem faster!!
thanks
chris

bustedknuckle
01-16-2006, 05:54 PM
Sounds like the stator,try putting a test light on the wire comeing out of the stator.i dont know which one it is.then hit the start button,while checking each.when you find the right one the test light will light up.this isnt the best way because you dont know how many volts its putting out.but if it lights up you should have enough volts for it to run.if your light lights up its not the stator.then it might be the coil.also my sons bike would spark now and then also. do you have another honda the coil might work also ,honda uses the same coil for several models.you can use a coil from a honda 50 bike its the same. hope this works.i cant believe your honda dealer cant help.but some are like that.hope i helped you.:D :D :D