PDA

View Full Version : LAST Monroe FT of the season!!

dirtmomma
01-15-2006, 10:31 AM
Well what a FUN night last night @ the last race of the Monroe series!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ALL raced last night & I'll have to say us "older" ones didn't do too bad hahaha Ron raced the MOD int he mechanics race & also Bobby he raced Justin's R they finished 1st(bobby) & 2nd(ron) in the heat, & 1st(bobby) & 3rd(ron) in the main, Ron gave PROPS to DJ cuz he said the 450 is a damn handful when you punched the throttle that's a compliment coming from him
I raced Trev's 50 oh man what a BLAST that was LOL, I got 2nd in the heat & was in 1st in the main until that DAMN KILL SWITCH POPPED OUT I was sooooo mad cuz I was the ONLY Mom on a 50 out there all the others were Lt80's & 90 I will have to give PROPS to Trev HE'S THE MAN cuz that lil' thing just flat FLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So after recovering from the kill switch issue I was on my way & IT HAPPEND AGAIN so oh well I had fun & got to finally get on the fiddy & open er up IT IS DEFINETLY GETTING A PRO DESIGN BEFROE THE NEXT RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I raced the women's open on the MOD Damn I love that quad, I got 2nd in my heat & 4th in my main I didn't think it was too shabby for not race in almost a year I didn't have arm pump or was harldy out of breath when I came off the track I guess that says something about good suspension & HP!!!!! I opened her up on the striaghts WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hahaha DJ said I done good so thats all that matters THANKS SON now I want to run the whole series next year we'll see though hahaha

DJ ran the open 4 stroke again & was in the A main he finished 2nd behind Gerald Oseterholtz anyone that races out there knows who he is WHOOOHOOOOOO DJ was TOTALLY pumped about thatt, this guy seems to win all the Pro classes so WAY TO GO DJ awesome riding buddy!!!!!!!!!!! OH BTW he was gaining on him too :devil::devil::macho

I want to CONGRADULATE my boys on a season WELL DONE they BOTH made the podium this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DJ got 3rd overall in the 450 open class, not too bad considering @ the 3rd race he was in 12th for points he did some AWESOME riding this year on that MOD & is just going to get better GOOD JOB SON!!!!!!!
Trevor also podiumed 3rd for his 1st time & earned it all on his own in his 50-65cc Open class he also came up from 6th or 7th earlier & rode his little butt off to make it happen YIPPPPEEEEEE good job MONKEYBOY!!!!

2 more of our "team" members also podiumed, my nephew Austin Elliot took 2nd & his buddy Josh Trenk took 3rd GOOD JOB BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seen Lance & Todd, was watching Lance practice when all of a sudden his rear tire passed him :eek2: & next thing I know THANK GOD for walls cuz that baby was flying RIGHT @ ME :eek: it ripped the whole center right out of his rim it was pretty freaky!!!! I don't know if he ever got tires/wheels & came back on the track or not was just too busy trying to keep track of everything else, did say HI to him & Todd glad you guys made it up :)

OH yeah & the vid camera was FORGOT @ HOME :grr: along w/ the digi :( but a good friend did some videoing w/ hers so hopefully she'll make me a CD for now NO pics, will have a couple of the boys on the podium once my brother sends them to me!!!

QuadJunkies
01-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Well what a FUN night last night @ the last race of the Monroe series!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ALL raced last night & I'll have to say us "older" ones didn't do too bad hahaha Ron raced the MOD int he mechanics race & also Bobby he raced Justin's R they finished 1st(bobby) & 2nd(ron) in the heat, & 1st(bobby) & 3rd(ron) in the main, Ron gave PROPS to DJ cuz he said the 450 is a damn handful when you punched the throttle that's a compliment coming from him
I raced Trev's 50 oh man what a BLAST that was LOL, I got 2nd in the heat & was in 1st in the main until that DAMN KILL SWITCH POPPED OUT I was sooooo mad cuz I was the ONLY Mom on a 50 out there all the others were Lt80's & 90 I will have to give PROPS to Trev HE'S THE MAN cuz that lil' thing just flat FLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So after recovering from the kill switch issue I was on my way & IT HAPPEND AGAIN so oh well I had fun & got to finally get on the fiddy & open er up IT IS DEFINETLY GETTING A PRO DESIGN BEFROE THE NEXT RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I raced the women's open on the MOD Damn I love that quad, I got 2nd in my heat & 4th in my main I didn't think it was too shabby for not race in almost a year I didn't have arm pump or was harldy out of breath when I came off the track I guess that says something about good suspension & HP!!!!! I opened her up on the striaghts WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hahaha DJ said I done good so thats all that matters THANKS SON now I want to run the whole series next year we'll see though hahaha

DJ ran the open 4 stroke again & was in the A main he finished 2nd behind Gerald Oseterholtz anyone that races out there knows who he is WHOOOHOOOOOO DJ was TOTALLY pumped about thatt, this guy seems to win all the Pro classes so WAY TO GO DJ awesome riding buddy!!!!!!!!!!! OH BTW he was gaining on him too :devil::devil::macho

I want to CONGRADULATE my boys on a season WELL DONE they BOTH made the podium this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DJ got 3rd overall in the 450 open class, not too bad considering @ the 3rd race he was in 12th for points he did some AWESOME riding this year on that MOD & is just going to get better GOOD JOB SON!!!!!!!
Trevor also podiumed 3rd for his 1st time & earned it all on his own in his 50-65cc Open class he also came up from 6th or 7th earlier & rode his little butt off to make it happen YIPPPPEEEEEE good job MONKEYBOY!!!!

2 more of our "team" members also podiumed, my nephew Austin Elliot took 2nd & his buddy Josh Trenk took 3rd GOOD JOB BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seen Lance & Todd, was watching Lance practice when all of a sudden his rear tire passed him :eek2: & next thing I know THANK GOD for walls cuz that baby was flying RIGHT @ ME :eek: it ripped the whole center right out of his rim it was pretty freaky!!!! I don't know if he ever got tires/wheels & came back on the track or not was just too busy trying to keep track of everything else, did say HI to him & Todd glad you guys made it up :)

OH yeah & the vid camera was FORGOT @ HOME :grr: along w/ the digi :( but a good friend did some videoing w/ hers so hopefully she'll make me a CD for now NO pics, will have a couple of the boys on the podium once my brother sends them to me!!!

SHAME ON YOU for not bringing the Camera!!I need to see what these kids race like so Ill know what class my kids should run, specially Kelsey! LOL

Sound like ya'll had a good wk end .. Glad to hear LAnce didnit get hurt One of these days Ill have t oget off my lazy butt and send you a VHS of our racing here since you have Dial up.
have you seen ANY of the vids I posted yet?

So did Lance end up getting to race ?

dirtmomma
01-15-2006, 04:26 PM
I'm not sure if Lance ended up racing :o was too busy!! AND YES shame on me too!!!!!!!!!!!! I was soooooooo MAD!! they have alot of mini classes heck she can ride the women's open if she wants :) maybe Mom outta let her borrow her quad :devil: :devil: :devil: :blah: J/K ;) but she could ride her's in it!!
They have a Youth 1 class that is for shifter's ect from the sounds of it she'd do good in it!!

QuadJunkies
01-15-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm not sure if Lance ended up racing :o was too busy!! AND YES shame on me too!!!!!!!!!!!! I was soooooooo MAD!! they have alot of mini classes heck she can ride the women's open if she wants :) maybe Mom outta let her borrow her quad :devil: :devil: :devil: :blah: J/K ;) but she could ride her's in it!!
They have a Youth 1 class that is for shifter's ect from the sounds of it she'd do good in it!!

hmmm A shifter class eh??? That sound like a pretty fast class! Shes fast but not sure how it would be up next a hybrid .Maybe we will find out soon when she races WORCS 91-125 class.

dirtmomma
01-16-2006, 08:42 AM
Well I havn't seen her race but the shifters up here sound like they'd be competitive w/ her, think they are mostly Lt80's w/ like CR80 motors also some Kasea's too :)

QuadJunkies
01-16-2006, 10:08 AM
Im gonna email you a VERY short clip of her ;)

dirtmomma
01-16-2006, 10:23 AM
Cool I have the day off so I can sit & watch it download ;);):)

Do you put your movies on cd's?? Dvd's I should say?? Just curious!! I did have a good friend that recorded some of our racing this weekend so when she gets it to me I'll see if I can upload it somewhere :D

QuadJunkies
01-16-2006, 10:50 AM
Cool I have the day off so I can sit & watch it download ;);):)

Do you put your movies on cd's?? Dvd's I should say?? Just curious!! I did have a good friend that recorded some of our racing this weekend so when she gets it to me I'll see if I can upload it somewhere :D

If you can send me a CD-R of yor racing, Ill host some of the racing for you to show everyone .. Hows that sound :D ;)
Just make sure that the clips are cut up a bit after so many races so that the file isnt too large .

BTW.. Did you get my short clip??

I have a DVD player, but not a burner.

metalmellinium
01-17-2006, 12:29 AM
Are you guys going to make it down to the next RMC race?

dirtmomma
01-17-2006, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by metalmellinium

We are going to try, we may be @ the dunes though :devil: :blah: I can't remember the RMC date right off the top of my head but think's it's around the same time!! Hmmm dunes or racing now tahts a TOUGH decision ;) LOL I'm sure DJ will pick DUNES!!!!!!!! He's dying to get the 450 on the sand!!

metalmellinium
01-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Ya the dunes are alot of fun. I am still waiting to get my 450 in the dunes. Im pretty sure the race is the 11th. What dunes are ya guys going to?

dirtmomma
01-17-2006, 07:50 PM
Just Sand Lake again :rolleyes: but it's close & it's sand!! Yep the RMC is the 11th we'll see don't know if we'll be able to pull of both but maybe I think we would leave the next Fri. or so

tractorpacker
01-17-2006, 09:57 PM

ST or TT? I don't like circles at RMC.

metalmellinium
01-17-2006, 11:25 PM
ST RMC is the best indoor track i have ever raced at. What you mean you dont like it?

dirtmomma
01-18-2006, 08:20 AM
He's SKKEEERT:eek2: :devil: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: ;) ;) ;) J/K Joel haha

tractorpacker
01-18-2006, 10:54 AM
I can't get hooked up on that track. I don't have the right tires. I will see what the next 3 weeks brings. I might race it, but I doubt it.

I need to save for some engine work. I also have to tear my 400 apart and drop a few hundred on cleaning it up.

metalmellinium
01-18-2006, 07:10 PM
What tires you have again?

tractorpacker
01-18-2006, 09:11 PM
18-10-10 hooisers, or 18-10-10 Americans. That clay at RMC needs hard compound 8" tires.

dirtmomma
01-19-2006, 09:12 AM
Ahh you just need a good ol' set of Turf savers :D:D:D haha j/k ;)

but they do work on the blaster there :o I"m trying to get the Felders to go & bring Lynzee gonna slap our blaster class C tires on hers IF they go, also gonna loan them something for thier400 or 350x get some more people down there!!

tractorpacker
01-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Ahh you just need a good ol' set of Turf savers :D:D:D haha j/k ;)

but they do work on the blaster there :o I"m trying to get the Felders to go & bring Lynzee gonna slap our blaster class C tires on hers IF they go, also gonna loan them something for thier400 or 350x get some more people down there!!

If you read the rules it says, class C only. I like to follow the rules on the track. I don't like the A-holes that make their own rules.

dirtmomma
01-20-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by tractorpacker
If you read the rules it says, class C only. I like to follow the rules on the track. I don't like the A-holes that make their own rules.

DJ wants to know if the baby is keeping you up @ night you sound a little testy & crabby!!

The TURF SAVERS are CLASS C :blah: & I don't like it EITHER when people can't follow the rules hmmmm am I breaking the rules if TREVOR runs snow hogs :( :confused:

metalmellinium
01-21-2006, 10:31 PM
What style hoosier? Cross blocks? And since when is turfs a class c tire?

dirtmomma
01-22-2006, 09:00 AM
What style hoosier? Cross blocks? And since when is turfs a class c tire?

LOl it's NOT turf tamer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a damn lawn mower tire hahahaha laugh all you want they were $35 a tire & work GREAT on the blaster :D:D:D:D;) in fact we even grooved them!!

baseballplaya23
01-22-2006, 10:56 AM
since he said that they are 18x10x10 i believe that they are the tri-tracs like i run. they dont measure the crossblocks in inches

tractorpacker
01-22-2006, 12:04 PM
You are right they are not 18-10-10's. They are 59-10-10, and they are the blocks. They are soft compound theough. One is 10 and the other is 12. I would love to have a narrow pair(8) and like a 30 compound. Those would rail rmc.

metalmellinium
01-22-2006, 10:07 PM
Well yes they do measure them in inchs, what do you think the 59 is feet? :blah: Well you still should be fast out there with those tires. I ran a 61 and a 59 10 wide, and did pretty good. Now like you were saying i have the 8s now. Those seem to work better, i only got a few laps on them, maybe 10. Ill let you know how they work compared to the 10s.