PDA

View Full Version : Motorola Razor Cell Phone.

Punk'd
01-14-2006, 11:49 PM
Does anyone have a Motorola Razor phone? I was wondering if anyone knew how to get the cover off for the screen.

I have dust in mine and im trying to get it out, but im afraid ill break it.

Thanks in advance.

Pvt. Maggot
01-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Throw it really hard against the floor, :)

Check for any screws, if it doesn't have any then pry it apart gently, if you hear any cracking, press it back together and pretend it never happened. :chinese: :uhoh:

400exrules
01-15-2006, 01:36 AM
sorry i cant help yah, but how do you like that phone? i might get one sometime

user101
01-15-2006, 10:30 AM
I have one and let me tell you, they are not for someone who is accident prone and if you do buy one spring for the insurance cuz your gonna need it. I dropped one in a glass of tea(don't ask), fried that one, not 2 months later dropped another one in a mixture of antifreeze and oil at work. It actually worked for a little bit after that, but the battery wouldnt stay charged. I am now on my 3rd one and Cingular now classifies me as a high risk and will not let me have insurance for a year.

400exrules
01-15-2006, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by user101
I have one and let me tell you, they are not for someone who is accident prone and if you do buy one spring for the insurance cuz your gonna need it. I dropped one in a glass of tea(don't ask), fried that one, not 2 months later dropped another one in a mixture of antifreeze and oil at work. It actually worked for a little bit after that, but the battery wouldnt stay charged. I am now on my 3rd one and Cingular now classifies me as a high risk and will not let me have insurance for a year.

lmfao, me and my friend were swimmin at his house and he stuck his nokia POS phone in his swimsuit pocket without thinkin and i jumped in, then he started to jump in the pool, and in mid air he grabs his pocket and yelled "OH SH^T!" lol. Yah, he had to get another phone.

Titanium
01-15-2006, 10:38 AM
lol i did the same thing i jumped in the pool with my nokia and took my time to get out of the pool cus i jus knew the phone was fried but when i got out it still worked. don't ask me how it still works but i dunno lol. anyways my mom has a razr and i like it. cept if ur with alltel they're commericial is false advertising its not 99$ its really 199$ cus i went to trade mine in for one and they were like that'll be 199$ when i went to the register and i was like f*ck that.

ridered11
01-15-2006, 02:02 PM
i went swimming with my cell phone and put it in the microwave and then put it on the charger for a week

it still works