PDA

View Full Version : RenegadeCoupe

440ex dragger
01-14-2006, 06:44 PM
I talked to him on Friday, we had discussed trading my 250R for his 450R. The plan was to meet between Jackson, Tennesee and Nashville, Tennesee at noon that way we would have enough time to get home and ride our new quads some. Well I got up and got on the road at 8am. Got to Memphis at 10am, tried to call him and got his voicemail, left a polite message to call me back so that we could work out where exactly we would stop to trade. Waited an hour by this time I am on the other side of Jackson trying to decide what I need to do. So I call again, no anwser. So I wait a little bit and call again. No anwser leave voicemail. It is 2 and I am in nashville expecting a phone call and never getting one. So I have not gotten a phonecall saying that he is not showing up. Long story short I DROVE 12 HOURS TODAY TO TRADE AND NO ONE SHOWED UP. I am not mad that I drove 12 hours thats fine with me, I am mad because I did it for no reason. Then I find out that he has done this to others and just want everyone to know that he is not a trustworthy person and is shady on his promises.

I havent tried to PM him but I figure that it will not be replied. Let him post another quad for sale I will put a link to this tread everytime I see him try to sell anything.

Hon300ex
01-14-2006, 07:55 PM
Wow that stinks man. You should def. put this thead up every time he trys to sell something or even talks about making a deal. I would be much more angry then you are.... you seem like you are handling this well.

bad01300ex
01-14-2006, 08:45 PM
Hey man, he did the same thing to me!!

luckily i didnt have to drive anywhere he just never showed up at my house:rolleyes: and never heard from him again.

derekhonda
01-14-2006, 09:00 PM
What a ****in homo

01-16-2006, 01:12 AM
i done apoligized to the guy hey i have so many people wanting to make a deal on my stuff i can't always keep up with it.but you all can say what you want.i can't be at twenty places at one time.and my stuff is first come first serve so if you miss the deal it"s not my bad.but am sorry he drove for nothing i hope he gets a deal done on his quad.i don't mean to make anyone mad but its hard to please everyone.

01-16-2006, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by renagadecoupe
i done apoligized to the guy hey i have so many people wanting to make a deal on my stuff i can't always keep up with it.but you all can say what you want.i can't be at twenty places at one time.and my stuff is first come first serve so if you miss the deal it"s not my bad.but am sorry he drove for nothing i hope he gets a deal done on his quad.i don't mean to make anyone mad but its hard to please everyone. stfu! how are you going to arrange a meeting and never answer your phone when you dont show up ? you were prob. getting railed by your boyfriend

01-16-2006, 02:11 AM
hey mix its because of people like you this forum is the way it is.its so much easier to talk $h!t.if you got a problem with me don't write crap i do travel and race.just be somewhere and say it to me.other wise keep your sinceless comments to your self.its pretty self explanitory that i fked up.but it really none of your business.just read and keep your comments to your self.

stevez400
01-16-2006, 07:15 AM
Wow I have seen this guy on many forums and its always the same bull****. He goes to sell or trade something. He either never shows up, sends it, or it isn't what he said it was. Then he goes and apologizes and makes it seem like he's not the bad guy and he didn't mean to rip you off and for everyone to feel bad for you because of this and that. Dude stop making all these promises to people then blow them off. Its bull****! Don't listen to this guy apologize he has done this a bunch of times!

QuadRacer041
01-16-2006, 10:05 AM
WOW, that sux man.
i almost made a deal with this guy. he wanted to trade his 450 for my 250r. i said didnt want to drive so i suggested that we each pay to ship each other our quads at our own expensive.he wanted me to ship him my quad then when he got mine he was going to ship me his.
im so glad i said forget it because i would have probably gotten screwed.after we talked the first time he called me twice wanted to try to get the deal done.

QuadRacer041
01-16-2006, 10:07 AM
i done apoligized to the guy hey i have so many people wanting to make a deal on my stuff i can't always keep up with it.but you all can say what you want.i can't be at twenty places at one time.and my stuff is first come first serve so if you miss the deal it"s not my bad.but am sorry he drove for nothing i hope he gets a deal done on his quad.i don't mean to make anyone mad but its hard to please everyone.

well you obviously agreed to meet him then didnt so you only were supposed to be in one place at that time.

Tommy 17
01-16-2006, 10:09 AM
from the 1st time he tried to trade me his 450r for my 400 i knew something was up with him... i didn't trust him so i dind't do the trade... probably a good thing i didn't get screwed by this jackass...

01-16-2006, 12:33 PM
i'm just like anybody else off this forum,i pmed a ton of people trying to get a deal done and just wanted a race ready quad instead of a stocker.so think what you want,i don't care its hard to misrepresent when you are told that motor is what it is z400 guy. you need to call 69z400 off z400central.the motor was what is supposed to be as described.....get your facts straight...ask carter52 off that forum also that is who it came from..and tommy17 and lou same to you all i'm glad a deal wasn't reached also sorry for wasting you all time as well.but hey i am out for the best deal possible..but if you can't except an oplogy then so be it.talking trash doesn't do any justice but make you look like trash.

gumby2461
01-16-2006, 01:00 PM
hes a straight up guy he jus messed up ....

01-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by gumby2461
hes a straight up guy he jus messed up .... he messed up ALOT it looks like. dont make a deal unless you know you can come through

01-16-2006, 01:18 PM
i have made deals with a lot of people from this board and have came through.but when you get flooded by pms and phone calls.it makes it kinda hard sometimes.i have met people and not been satisfied with items but don't ***** like a women on here like some.and some have been more than exception.i have met good and bad too from here but thats the way life works.as for some of you that wanted to make a deal,why say crap when you all wanted it too.and you try to do what you can to make a deal happen or otherwise this forum would not exist.

jrspawn
01-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Look, its as simple as this. Man up to what you say and what you agree on, stand behind your word, if you cant thats pretty screwed up, something you would expect out of a child on here making deals he cant back up. I've wasted me time with you TWICE on deals you screwed me up on. I've said my peace and are threw with you. You just need to get your stuff together and stop making deals that you screw people on, it will catch up too, if you havent realiazed, it has already started too. I told you before, doing stuff like this will get you a bad reputation, now look....

derekhonda
01-16-2006, 04:14 PM
hey mix its because of people like you this forum is the way it is.its so much easier to talk $h!t.if you got a problem with me don't write crap i do travel and race.just be somewhere and say it to me.other wise keep your sinceless comments to your self.its pretty self explanitory that i fked up.but it really none of your business.just read and keep your comments to your self.

No, its because of ****sticks like you who **** people over you doushbag

01-16-2006, 04:17 PM
i see that by now but they need to realize to when making a deal don't jump to asumptions either.this isn't the first time it happened to me or another party of that sort.i said my peace and hey if you all can't come through either then its fine with me.i have tried to make deals then people stop answering phones and pms.you kinda get a hint right.i have so many people ask me for my zip and address and hey some just show up.even after items are gone what am i to do some stuff just don't last that long.peopleneed to post sold or delete posts.

jrspawn
01-16-2006, 04:19 PM
Yeah, renegade you need to look in the mirror, telling me i have issue's, you got some serious issues

Here's one of my pm's from him, this is the one after the first one title"YOU GOT A PROB?" sounds like a real honest great guy to deal with.

"the biggest problem on this site is am out for the best deal.i really like you car and do want it i just cant get time to come all the way up there so i am trying to come up witht he best alternative here.and when you try trading other people they all want to meet at the same time.as of today too i had one guy drive 6 hrs and never even called me to tell me he's coming just showed up and i did not trade him.he got mad.but o well.i hate to drive 12 hours and get there and not be happy right.regardless of the time you'd be pissed to right? "

Yeah, so another LIE, "never even called me" yeah thats funny, i think you had some type of different story earlier. if you would hate to drive 12 hours, tell people!!!!! dont tell them, yeah ill make the deal and do it, and never show or call or anything!!!!

derekhonda
01-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Thats odd, I sell **** all the time, and ive never had that many people interested in anything. In fact ive never been stood up neither nor have i stood anyone up. If I dont want to make the deal or are not able to... I communicate my feelings towards them.

You seriously are just a bad person....this isnt an isolated incident, you have done this before.

JR3
01-16-2006, 04:35 PM
i'm just like anybody else off this forum,i pmed a ton of people trying to get a deal done and just wanted a race ready quad instead of a stocker.so think what you want,i don't care its hard to misrepresent when you are told that motor is what it is z400 guy. you need to call 69z400 off z400central.the motor was what is supposed to be as described.....get your facts straight...ask carter52 off that forum also that is who it came from..and tommy17 and lou same to you all i'm glad a deal wasn't reached also sorry for wasting you all time as well.but hey i am out for the best deal possible..but if you can't except an oplogy then so be it.talking trash doesn't do any justice but make you look like trash.

you are the only one looking like trash right now. It apparently doesnt look like this is the first fubar you have had.

01-16-2006, 04:49 PM
it doesn't piss me off cause you all hate this is like abusiness to me.i buy and sell constantly.if you show first its yours.wether if i made a deal with you or not.i put my quads in traders and on the internet on many sites for sale to take it be it.so if someone doesn't call or show up take a hint.i have people all the time i' will be there just hold it ok promise....well guess what.a nother no show.live with it people.if your offended then you look in the mirror jrspawn what ever you say you were a cool guy,but then you sold the stang so you the money and ran.then you offered me the other so whats the difference you screwed me so there were even so go post somewhere else looser.as a matter a fact we were going to meet the holidays and you were going to be out of town remember then ended up not doing ****.so go get off somewhere. as for the rest.don't think for a minute if you tell someone its for sale and your best bud offers you something more your not going to take it.your full of b.s.like you all have never had any bad experiences,apparently not maybe next time it'll be your turn.

derekhonda
01-16-2006, 05:00 PM
I dont think anyone would blame you for taking a better offer. However, if you still have plans to meet someone and you dont contact them and tell them it sold already you ****ed up. And if you truly consider this a business.....id really like to see how long your business lasts you **** head