PDA

View Full Version : RenegadeCoupe

440ex dragger
01-14-2006, 06:43 PM
I talked to him on Friday, we had discussed trading my 250R for his 450R. The plan was to meet between Jackson, Tennesee and Nashville, Tennesee at noon that way we would have enough time to get home and ride our new quads some. Well I got up and got on the road at 8am. Got to Memphis at 10am, tried to call him and got his voicemail, left a polite message to call me back so that we could work out where exactly we would stop to trade. Waited an hour by this time I am on the other side of Jackson trying to decide what I need to do. So I call again, no anwser. So I wait a little bit and call again. No anwser leave voicemail. It is 2 and I am in nashville expecting a phone call and never getting one. So I have not gotten a phonecall saying that he is not showing up. Long story short I DROVE 12 HOURS TODAY TO TRADE AND NO ONE SHOWED UP. I am not mad that I drove 12 hours thats fine with me, I am mad because I did it for no reason. Then I find out that he has done this to others and just want everyone to know that he is not a trustworthy person and is shady on his promises.

I havent tried to PM him but I figure that it will not be replied. Let him post another quad for sale I will put a link to this tread everytime I see him try to sell anything.

bad01300ex
01-14-2006, 10:08 PM
did the same thing to me man

luckily i never drove anywhere, he just never showed up, and never heard from him again.

01-14-2006, 10:52 PM
it is kinda funny cause i can't meet twenty people at the same time i told you to call to discuss meeting and you did then i told you to call me when you leave to i ended up having to do something else this weekend.i had not had my phone all day today.wife left with it,and i have no home phone.sorry you drove for no reason but i was home.i had about 5 people wanting to meet today.and only wish for once somebody will come to my house instead of me having to drive 20 hours for a loosing deal,just not to make anyone mad.sorry for any hard feelings to anyone here but i will not be trading quads with anyone else from this board as this has happened for me more than one ocassion.

440ex dragger
01-15-2006, 09:33 AM
I find it to be awkward that you just happen to not have your cellphone, and you ended up "doing something else." After you said and I quote "Yea call me when you get on the other side of Memphis and I will call you when I get to Nashville to work something out." I am a fairly reasonable person all you had to do was call and say look I am not gonna be able to make it. I could have gotten directions and would have probably driven another 3 hours to your house. I am a very reasonable person and it takes a lot to get me riled up.

I am glad that you wont be selling anything on here just for the people that you will screw over. You sir are a sorry individual that cant back up what they say. Therefore you are not a man, just an old child.

JDiablo
01-15-2006, 12:10 PM
I'll raise the bullchit flag on that one.

moto04racing
01-15-2006, 12:14 PM
well look on the brightside, at least u didnt ship the quad and have nothing shipped in return, alls u lost was time off ur life and gas

01-15-2006, 03:08 PM
i'm glad he didn't ship it either cause apparently some people on this board this there stuff is worth a million bucks.my concern is getting what i want not how much it cost..you people waste more time writing crap than any board i've seen.i could see paying 100 buck money order to some one and not receiving nothing as has happened to me.i know first hand.but i'm not posting crap.you'll never see it.so you can write whatever you want about me is cool.i don't mind....opinions run deep my friends i'm glad you have one.

Pappy
01-15-2006, 03:29 PM
what i want to know....

is why you had mulitple deals working and yet they all claim the same deal....you fail to show.

you can keep bashing this site, and its members all you wish. but they are pretty good at calling a spade a spade

Tommy 17
01-15-2006, 03:33 PM
i'm glad i didn't trade u... from the 1st time this guy imed me about a trade i had a feelin he was gonna screw me or someone else over:o

440ex dragger
01-15-2006, 03:43 PM
I have not once said that my R was worth more than a new one and that is why I was adding in all my spare parts. You told me on the phone that there was a guy trying to trade you a mustang for your 450R. And that you would rather have my R because you wanted a MX bike. Dude you are nothing but lies and one day it will turn around and bite you. Good luck with your excuse for a life. I could careless if you try to sell or post anything on here again. One less child that we will have to deal with.

JDiablo
01-15-2006, 03:44 PM
Look at the nice Pm he sent me....

as we have one here in the south too called the rebel.i raise my finger to you.as i see any deal....."first come first serve"just like a car dealership.you think there going to wait and hold that car for you just cause they call and say they will be there........well hella noo.same here i have tons of intrested people in my quads and first come first serve.whats it your business anyways...

440ex dragger
01-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Well I was completely led on to believe that he and I were gonna trade. Why he did that I dont know. It would have been ok with me if he would have said look I need a week to figure out what I am being offered by everyone and then I can get back to you.

I am not the kinda person that is gonna get mad about it. He still has yet to say anything to me in a PM or call me. Not that his words matter anything to me. But I would at least like an apology.

01-15-2006, 05:06 PM
same here it would be nice to bash me all day,woop t doo,good luck trying to get 4500 for that ride you have too

440ex dragger
01-15-2006, 05:26 PM
That is not what I was asking for it moron. It was 3800.

See you are not making things better.
I wish I could find the pic of the kid with the dunce hat on. Says "go sit in the corner"

01-15-2006, 05:26 PM
did not mean to screw any one over and sorry you wasted you time.but if you can not beleive the truth then hey thats cool with me we only have one cell phone as when my wife works she uses it.i am just like any one else on this board i want the best deal possible.i understand if you feel you been cheated.thats why i always say first come first serve.i have tons of people iming me all the time trying to trade and wanting to know my address and zip and have them show up for me just to say no.cause what they have is not what i want.not saying your quad isn't worth the money i just had a change in mind,and no way to get a hold of ya.as i have been home all weekend long.so my apology hope you get a good deal somewhere else"440ex dragger"

01-15-2006, 05:30 PM
but your thread of 330r for sale or trade says 4500

440ex dragger
01-15-2006, 05:52 PM
I thank you for your apology and good luck selling your 450R. I would of liked to gotten to it first but I guess business is business. And you gotta do what you gotta do. Even if it includes wasting peoples time and money, just for your games that you play.

gumby2461
01-15-2006, 06:01 PM
hey renagadecoupe can u go on aim....hes a straight up guy i think hes jus flooded with trades and ppl r jumpin to conclusions and not communicating in the process...hes traded and sold so many high dollar things on this site and one or 2 floops can happen..luckily no one lost any more than gas and time..as stated b4..hope everything goes well

Brewer48
01-16-2006, 09:46 PM
Good ol RenegadeCoupe... Here's my story...

Decided this past fall that I wanted to hook my little brother up and get him a quad so he could start racing in a few years with me. I had a '05 YFZ450 that I got in May and Renegade had a what I thought was DECENT looking 416EX that was MX ready and a 300EX that he was willing to trade me. He says that nobody ever comes to him... bs... I drove 22hours in one day to take my YFZ to him and get the 416 and 300. They both looked ok and he gave me some money to boot plus my YFZ needed a little work so I thought it was a good deal. He let me ride the 416 and it was ok at his house so we traded. I get home and the next morning me and my buddy go out to ride and before we started I thought I'd go through some bolts and stuff to make sure they were tight... I swear I tighted almost EVERY bolt on the 416. 300 ran great and runs great to this day. But after tightening the bolts on the 416 we go out and do a few laps on my track and then my buddy goes through my yard not even on the top of 3rd yet and POP the headgasket goes. Not 20min after I had it home the headgasket blows... I'm pissed. So I PM him and all he wants to do is give me the "sorry no warranty" bs over and over again saying that if I drove back down there with his $500 he'd trade back... hell no I used half of it on gas there and back wasnt diggin into my pocket for gas he should drive to me. He wouldnt do it. Tear the 416 motor down and the head and cylinder are total trash. Now I'm screwed out of racing this year and wont be trying to qualify for most of the national races like I planned. Thank you Renegade... if you want to make your first screw over right you'd trade me that z470 for both of your quads.. but I don't see that happenin.. nebody got his number?? I want a running quad out of this... DONT TRADE RENEGADECOUPE hes a cheat and a stealer.... thanx again man!!

smlackey
01-17-2006, 12:24 PM
I know 440ex dragger.He has helped me out numerous times at the track. If renegadecoupe had multiple deals going on the same item he should have let 440ex dragger know before he drove all that way. I personally read the pm's that were sent to 440ex dragger and he never said anything about it. He gave 440ex dragger a time, date, and place to meet and he took his word for it. You all know the saying " a man is only as good as his word." 440ex dragger handled the situation a lot better than most people including myself would have. good job man.

wbraden
01-17-2006, 05:06 PM
I was to trade my KFX400 for his 450r. We were to meet in Beckley, WV. I talk to him on Friday through e-mail, a PM and on the phone confirming that we would meet at 1PM. He called me Saturday morning 1/14 at 7AM saying that he was on the road. I told him I was not yet and that I would call him when I was. I called him 15 minutes later and said that I was on the road and I would see him at Beckley. He said OK. 3 hours of driving, almost at Beckley, I call and no answer. I get to there call and leave a voice mail. Sent a text message. 3 hours later I head back home because phillip lofty (AKA renagadecoupe) will not answer his phone and did not show up.

But I guess this is his game.

AtvMxRider
01-17-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by renagadecoupe
did not mean to screw any one over and sorry you wasted you time.but if you can not beleive the truth then hey thats cool with me we only have one cell phone as when my wife works she uses it.i am just like any one else on this board i want the best deal possible.i understand if you feel you been cheated.thats why i always say first come first serve.i have tons of people iming me all the time trying to trade and wanting to know my address and zip and have them show up for me just to say no.cause what they have is not what i want.not saying your quad isn't worth the money i just had a change in mind,and no way to get a hold of ya.as i have been home all weekend long.so my apology hope you get a good deal somewhere else"440ex dragger"

You are an absolute and total dickhead. Someone just needs to beat your *** for you:rolleyes: 1st come 1st serve my ***. How many deals have you made and not followed thru on? You will get what is coming to you trust me;)

wbraden
01-17-2006, 05:33 PM
did not mean to screw any one over and sorry you wasted you time.but if you can not beleive the truth then hey thats cool with me we only have one cell phone as when my wife works she uses itI would like to know how you were on your way to meet me talking on your cell phone, But your wife had the phone???