PDA

View Full Version : 300ex

400EXtreme
01-14-2006, 04:42 PM
my frends right rear tire is off the rim how can he get it back on.

ZeroLogic
01-14-2006, 05:48 PM
Bring it to an car service place, ask them to put it on.

KEVIN132
01-14-2006, 07:58 PM
get an aircompessor or goto pay pump. i even use my portable tank to set beads!!! just clean the bead,tire and rim. spray wd40 on both surfaces, inflate till the tire pops on both sides or one if only one side is off.dont inflate over rec inflation limit!!!! check beads with soap and water for leaks ,install after lowering psi and RIDE!!!!!!!!

alexmx22
01-14-2006, 08:16 PM
or you can bead it by spraying the inside of the tire with starting fluid and light it on fire, stand back it'll make a lond pop and yur good to go. ( the starting fluid heats up the air inside the tire causing the air to expand rapidly and it sets the bead.)

bwamos
01-16-2006, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by alexmx22
or you can bead it by spraying the inside of the tire with starting fluid and light it on fire, stand back it'll make a lond pop and yur good to go. ( the starting fluid heats up the air inside the tire causing the air to expand rapidly and it sets the bead.)

Or blows it completely off the rim if you use too much.. lol.

chapmanmd
01-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Best darned reply Ive ever seen on here!!

Dang... Youre a smart dude.

LOL :D LMAO!!!

Honda TRX250ex
01-17-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by alexmx22
i love doing that!