PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City and Surrounding riders

TRX400-06
01-14-2006, 01:24 AM
I am starting a company, mainly for the soul reason to put out a video or two. I am not looking to make any sort of profit. Mainly just to put my mark some place outhere. It will mainly be funded by myself so that means extremely low budget. This posting is to find anyone interrested in getting in the video. It will only be marketed locally and for who ever wants it on here. I figured if any of you guys want when the weather gets a little better we can all meet up and get some riding done. If it does fair pretty well then I wouldn't mind kicking some money out to who ever wants to ride. Like I said this mainly just to have a project. I have been kicking this idea around for awhile and finally decided to go all or nothing. For the ride(s) I thought of getting shirts made which may cost 5-10$ unless everyone is dead set on wearing their jersey's. Its just for chits and grins. If interrested write an e-mail to ChristopherB86@hotmail.com

I'm not looking for pro riders but some one that atleast knows how to change gears. The company name will be named Switch Gear. Unless some one happens to already have that name. Or might never make it to a company and just have that as a general name.

Just let me know your thoughts on doing this or if you are interrested.

TRX_450
01-14-2006, 09:55 AM
take a look at my kansas riders thread a few threads down and post it in there...if ur willin to travel t a lil bit im sure we could get at least 10 people

npolley
01-15-2006, 11:24 AM
i live in independance and would love to go riding and maybe help ya out a little

rintin
01-15-2006, 12:39 PM
ya i live in independence and me and my buddy could help you out just email me at www.jonathan.rinacke@sbcglobal.net

prince450r
01-15-2006, 07:03 PM
im from shawnee getting ready to move to lawrence we have a few riders around here. But sounds good lets see what happens. we got 2 450rs , kawasaki 400 and a banshee.

TRX400-06
01-16-2006, 02:05 AM
I would like to get everyone together for one big ride and get some video. Then some small group rides or just casual rides with who ever can do it would be great. The big ride with all of is a must in my opinion. I am waiting for the weather to get better before we start getting together. I just hate the cold weather. I have some people willing to tape. Not for sure how good they are but for a first time dvd Im not expecting H-Bomb quality. Though it's what I am aiming for.

npolley
01-16-2006, 01:45 PM
i ready any time just let me know when and where.