PDA

View Full Version : Roll Design "BLING BLING" Quad

nasusrt
01-13-2006, 08:30 PM
Anyone who is interested in this fully decked out complete Roll Design Honda 250R chassis please e-mail info@nasusrt.com. Make offers, the picture is current and does include the 20" EMO 805 Chrome Car Rims and Tires. It is exactly how it looks in the picture and even better in person. The quad currently sits in the showroom at Walsh Race Craft.

Scro
01-13-2006, 08:35 PM
What is the point in the suspension if you are going to do that crap to it?

*EDIT* Kinda looks shopped, too

grude73
01-13-2006, 08:38 PM
It might not be the exact idea of sport quad performance, but that thing is as cool as S*&^....

I would ask how much but im too scared...

G

nasusrt
01-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Mr. Pro Rider Dustin,
The point as you refer to it as, is just for looks. The fact that I have to explain this to you only shows your true knowledgement of ATV's. Those rims and tires easily come off and the Motocross rims and tires go back on. There are special adapters that were made so that the car rims and tires could go on. So there is not a waist of suspention, the machine is completely race ready, nothing else was touched, all the set up for motocross is still the same. As far as the thing looking hacked as you put it, I am assuming you are talking about the very back part of the nerf bars. We took an old set of used nerf bars and cut the backs because the car wheels and tires would not fit, once again for show. That is the only thing wrong with it, everything is Brand New and chromed out. There is no need for me to explain anything else to you. If you do not like it keep your comments to yourself. It is not up on the site for you to pick it apart, if you don't like it then don't look at it. Mind your own business.

rainman 05400ex
01-13-2006, 09:43 PM
Needs spinners!!!!!!!!!

Scro
01-13-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by nasusrt
Mr. Pro Rider Dustin,
The point as you refer to it as, is just for looks. The fact that I have to explain this to you only shows your true knowledgement of ATV's. Those rims and tires easily come off and the Motocross rims and tires go back on. There are special adapters that were made so that the car rims and tires could go on. So there is not a waist of suspention, the machine is completely race ready, nothing else was touched, all the set up for motocross is still the same. As far as the thing looking hacked as you put it, I am assuming you are talking about the very back part of the nerf bars. We took an old set of used nerf bars and cut the backs because the car wheels and tires would not fit, once again for show. That is the only thing wrong with it, everything is Brand New and chromed out. There is no need for me to explain anything else to you. If you do not like it keep your comments to yourself. It is not up on the site for you to pick it apart, if you don't like it then don't look at it. Mind your own business.

First of all, I was just asking a simple question. I am far from being a pro rider. I never claimed to be. Secondly, you have never met me and don't know how much I know about ATV's. Third, I never said there was a waste of suspension, and at the same time you never said that you had MX wheels and tires to put back on it. Therefore I had no way of knowing that you race the quad, or someone else races it for you:rolleyes:

If you would have stated before that you had MX wheels and tires you would have a chance of selling the damn thing. As it sits, you are not going to sell it. Not on this site anyways. I know for a fact that there thousands of people on here that feel the same way about quads and ghetto wheels as I do. Why? Because the last photo of a quad with ghetto wheels got laughed at too.

mxdave28
01-13-2006, 09:57 PM
nasusrt........get him! hahahaha

Hello stranger
;)

by the way guys this isnt photoshopped it does acually exsist and umm i wouldnt want to meet the owner in a dark alley:devil:

BUMP

Scro
01-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Also, I never said the quad was crap. In my opinion, the wheels are crap and serve no purpose except looks, if that's what you want to call looks.

1shooter
01-13-2006, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by mxdave28
nasusrt........get him! hahahaha

Hello stranger
;)

by the way guys this isnt photoshopped it does acually exsist and umm i wouldnt want to meet the owner in a dark alley:devil:

BUMP looks like the owner works out of a dark alley lol but it is a nice looking quad but a bit different for my taste could you post up pics on the other rims ? for umm looks?

RippedCurl
01-14-2006, 12:09 AM
I am sure Mr. Pro Rider will have another comment to add.

Scro
01-14-2006, 07:53 AM
Glad you took my advice^^^You might sell it now:rolleyes:

Quadprorider
01-14-2006, 08:55 AM
I saw this bike at the Motorama show in Harrisburg PA last year while I was looking at a Nasus graphics kit. This bike is VERY sweet, and in my honorable opinion is by far NOT chopped up. Good luck, Nick.

wantablaster
01-14-2006, 10:25 AM
did anyone notice that in the picture with the big wheels the quad has a smooth hood but in the one with the rider it has a scooped hood :confused:

mxdave28
01-14-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by 1shooter
looks like the owner works out of a dark alley lol but it is a nice looking quad but a bit different for my taste could you post up pics on the other rims ? for umm looks?

hahaha no she doesnt work out of a dark alley.

wantablaster...the plastic on that quad is the 3 piece style so it is very easy and fast to change the hoods on them, the scooped hood was used when she raced everything else all the goodies that normally wouldnt be on a quad is FOR LOOKS!

come on i think its smart, if you have a bussness(sp) and what to get your name out and lets say your at a dealer show of some sort, what other way to get people to stop at your booth and check things out but to do something like the "Bling Bling" quad? its kinda like if you were at a show and you wanted people to buy your bathing suits what better way then to put a couple of extremly hott babes in skimpy suits to advertise:devil:

diangelo#67
01-14-2006, 01:07 PM
yeah bama she could kick your ***** so watch it. on and off the track that is, and yes those were on as a way to attract attention to the bike for susan parker designs

Scro
01-14-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by diangelo#67
yeah bama she could kick your ***** so watch it. on and off the track that is, and yes those were on as a way to attract attention to the bike for susan parker designs

Once again, someone else making false claims over the internet. I will say it again. You don't know me, you don't my riding capability, it doesn't matter.

But.....that is beside the point. Why would you even bring that up? She was the one that got her panties in a wad, when I made a simple comment. All of you need to grow up and quit talking chit over the internet.

I believe that I will act like an adult and stay out of this junior high school fight:D

1shooter
01-14-2006, 01:20 PM
fight fight fight bring your friends there getting into it

Scro
01-14-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by 1shooter
fight fight fight bring your friends there getting into it

I'm not going to waste my time.

diangelo#67
01-14-2006, 05:05 PM
hold on you dont know me, I'l get in my diesal and drive right down to ya and tell ya to your face. little miss golden gloves can come with me I'll swing down to fla and pick her up. high school.....nicka plz dont make rude comments on somebodies bike in any situation if you dont like it go to another thread and look at somthin else....bi a

TheIceMan
01-22-2006, 09:03 PM
buh buh bump,
nice R

nasusrt
01-22-2006, 09:15 PM
diangelo#67 your the man. Tell that punk who it is for real. He started this and now he can't take the heat. Send him some Pampers.