PDA

View Full Version : BIG probs. with the rear!!!

07-07-2002, 10:40 AM
Well.... went riding and came back to see the bearing in the carrier was shot.... Now I know where that noise was comin from!!!! I got the whole thing apart and the carrier is shot and it also grinded up the sprocket holder... Simply put I cant get the sprocket holder off the axle... I noticed that every axle for the 400 is shipped with the sprocket holder.. Is this because it cant be removed and replaced seperatly??? So... one more problem.... Im going to compete in the Englishtown NJ. stunt competion this sunday!!! Who should I deal with for an axle and carrier!!! I really need the best price and its gotta get here quick!!! I noticed that Lonestar has an axle carrier for $159 and durable has their cheapest axle at $289. Does anyone know if they will fit well together???? Oh and will I need any other seals or bearings or anything else???? Well.. sorry bout the long message!!!! Thnaks for the help!!!!
Rick:(

kicken250x
07-07-2002, 03:13 PM
i wouldnt go with the duracrap axle unless you get the one that has a lifetime warrenty cuz they do break i would get the lsr or prm axle. no, you shouldnt need any new bearings or seals if you get the carrier they should come with it.