PDA

View Full Version : warrior beats 300ex its always been that way and always will be

Quadboy350
01-13-2006, 12:17 PM
I have never lost to a 300ex and never tried a 250ex because they suck more than the 300ex. Dont matter what u honda lovers say a warrior will always be faster. And more durable. oooooooo And better looking than that stroked 250x

Pappy
01-13-2006, 12:18 PM
man they sure get cranky waiting for pubic hair dont they:p

01-13-2006, 12:27 PM
i'll bite, but just this once as i am kinda bored right now

straight line, very top of the throttle...yep, in the woods nope...the warrior is fugly too...and have you ever worked on one...the engineering on them is horrible and the material quality is not up to par...wrench on a honda once and you will learn...now when i say wrench on a honda, we know that hondas don't have a lot of reliabilty issues, i mean just take one apart and compare it to your warrior...

and if i still had the wifes 300ex, i would come visit ya...we would see

MX300ex
01-13-2006, 01:11 PM
newbs..:ermm:

reconmaster
01-13-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Quadboy350
I have never lost to a 300ex and never tried a 250ex because they suck more than the 300ex. Dont matter what u honda lovers say a warrior will always be faster. And more durable. oooooooo And better looking than that stroked 250x
if your talkin drag racing then man you better try on a track:rolleyes: drag racers that think they are pro need a life

Tri-valleyracin
01-13-2006, 01:24 PM
a 300ex will kick a warrior a** on the track yes the have a bigger motor but thats it they handle like a tank and the 300ex is like a 250r compaired to a worrior on the track. howq bout u give a 300ex a 352 big bore then race them becuse then there equal in cc's and i bet the 300ex would win. drag racing is stupid in my oppinion to compare quads becuse it dosnt say a thing about the quads besids there top speed.

bwamos
01-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Eehh.. they have always been about equal.

In a drag race a warrior of equal mods will uaully win, yes. Especially if it's a long haul. (rev limiter, but it's usually in front anyway).

In the tight woods, I'd take a 300ex over the warrior.

The warrior is a good quad. The front end needs some aftermarket geometry help though, for sure.

It's really personal preference for either machine. I never liked the warrior motors that I've ridden. The motors always felt "sloppy" to me. Performed great.. just didn't like the feel.

Neither quad in my opinion is "better" than the other. 300ex, 350 Warrior, or the Blaster. All equal quads in my book.

Now a 350x hybrid.. that's another story. ;) Those things are beasts.. lol.

knelson
01-13-2006, 02:18 PM
well I'll bite at this one as I had to ride the 300ex this sunday because my friend fueled up my bike for me and decided to hit the diesel button on accident (found this out yesterday after tearing apart my bike and finding nothing)
well I raced a kid that had a stock warrior and I was on the 300 (also stock)
While it was probably one of the slowest drag races I have ever done I beat the guy by about 3 or so bike lengths
Maybe it's that I am a better driver? I deffinatly weighed more! What ever the case I think that the 300ex is a great quad

.............................for my girlfriend:blah:

blasteracer07
01-13-2006, 02:39 PM
lol who cares i smoked my friends warrior on track and we draged jsut for fun one day and i killed him bout 3/4 down the line and then he jsut slowly crept by me i had a complete stock blaster with stock tires

drifterx
01-13-2006, 02:46 PM

Normally i don't post on this, but i had too...

God, just stfu newbie. :rolleyes: Seriously, everyone quit posting about "o my warrior is so much better than your 300", they are all good quads, so what if you beat 300s, nobody cares. I beat the crap out of my buddies warrior on my 300, he has a full exhaust, mine was stock then. Had him through all gears, till he cought up to me topping out. Its all rider, always has been, and always will be

RRP
01-13-2006, 02:46 PM
My 300ex was piped and jetted.My buddies warrior is the same another buddy has a 250x with high comp.piston,cam,pipe,etc.The 3 of of raced this summer.I even allowed those 2 to start side by side ahead of me(should have seen the look they gave me)I passed them both before the end of the first lap and finished about 4 or 5 quad lengths ahead of both of them.They did give each other a good run though. ;) he has since talked about it a few times and keeps telling himself that it was ok he lost and if he did this and that to it his machine would be faster.I just listen and smile (only because I know that I will still beat him next summer)

Blue250X
01-13-2006, 03:35 PM

I'd like to meet you, you seem kinda cool, who wouldnt want to meet a little 12 year old ***** who likes riding his trx90 along the road? Why dont you just go f*** off newb, if you wanna start trouble, start it in a different forum, not this one, cause we all know that its rider over bike, so, that being said, I know I could beat you anyday.

xx3003xrdrxx
01-13-2006, 04:47 PM
bold statement coming from a 15 year old who rides a 250x:rolleyes:

Quadboy350
01-13-2006, 04:56 PM
Well whenever you grow up a bit and quit riding that p**** A** 250x and learn to ride a bigger quad then we will talk. but im up to races because ive proven it many times to those honda lovers and i still can. The front end suspension can easly be fixed with works shocks and a little rider expertice. and the sloppy throttle response and motor can easly be fixed with rejetting, hmf exhaust, and K&N filter. Tires also help with handling because stock tires suck horribly. So take ur blue 250x and cram it. Newb look who's talkin I aint the one on a 250.

Blue250X
01-13-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by xx3003xrdrxx
bold statement coming from a 15 year old who rides a 250x:rolleyes:
haha, yea, i know, but i just had to say sumpin, u cant tell me you never defended you 250r? and my 250 is a beast, lol

Blue250X
01-13-2006, 05:02 PM
Well whenever you grow up a bit and quit riding that p**** A** 250x and learn to ride a bigger quad then we will talk. but im up to races because ive proven it many times to those honda lovers and i still can. The front end suspension can easly be fixed with works shocks and a little rider expertice. and the sloppy throttle response and motor can easly be fixed with rejetting, hmf exhaust, and K&N filter. Tires also help with handling because stock tires suck horribly. So take ur blue 250x and cram it. Newb look who's talkin I aint the one on a 250. \

wtf, my bad, i coulda swore a 250 like mine, or most 250's can beat a freakin warrior with nothin but a pipe filter and jet kit. i would race that freakin heavy tank anyday, even on my threewheeler i could beat it, i dont think warriors should even be in the same class as a 300, its real cool when a 350 tries to take a 282...real cool bud:rolleyes: try to race a 300 w/ a 350 big bore kit, or even 330, they would tear a warrior apart.. and basically your tellin me the things that are wrong w/ the warrior, and u listed alot of money, and all just to keep up w/ a little "P**** A**" 250??

countypark
01-13-2006, 05:14 PM
My good buddy Steve beat me with a Warrior but I don't think it was because of the quad.

Quadboy350
01-13-2006, 05:19 PM
I would like to see ur 250suX out run my warrior. Boy that would be something, and if u think that u really have something ur crazy because 250's r for begginners and ur calling me a newbie, buddy i could kick ur A** all up and down the track and throuh the woods or where ever, I will admit it warriors are sloppy stock but that could easly be fixed with a few aftermarket parts and u were talking about the money I put in my front end you spent just to TRY to keep up with me with that little 250. In fact I out ran one today. and it was a 2006 250 u know over 10 years newer and better because of technology than yours. This one also had yosh exhaust and Razr2's. EAT THAT. O And those 250R's are Bad A** quads, FAST THEY R

Blue250X
01-13-2006, 05:23 PM
I would like to see ur 250suX out run my warrior. Boy that would be something, and if u think that u really have something ur crazy because 250's r for begginners and ur calling me a newbie, buddy i could kick ur A** all up and down the track and throuh the woods or where ever, I will admit it warriors are sloppy stock but that could easly be fixed with a few aftermarket parts and u were talking about the money I put in my front end you spent just to TRY to keep up with me with that little 250. In fact I out ran one today. and it was a 2006 250 u know over 10 years newer and better because of technology than yours. This one also had yosh exhaust and Razr2's. EAT THAT. O And those 250R's are Bad A** quads, FAST THEY R

haha, u do know they dont make 250x's anymore, dumbass, and that 250suX, that was slick, it almost snuck right past me, then i read it, it was like...ouch, my feelings, but im not sayin i have alot here, but itll wipe the floor w/ the warrior that you have that pipe on that makes it go about 30 mph faster, oh and ic that you are makin up parts for your 350 now, and i know i didnt have my wiseco in my sig for my previous posts, but i do have one and i can prove it when i pass your ***

exrider008
01-13-2006, 05:42 PM

wow why would u come on hear and say stuff like that 300ex's r great quads and they r a h*** of alot more durable than a warrior. and if u were talking abot drag racing the that dosnt show what quad is better. and why would u come in here and say things like that after only 8 post thats a good way to make people hate u. so next time just keep ur stupid comets to ur self.

Blue250X
01-13-2006, 05:45 PM
dude, im done argueing, i was acting just as newbish as anyone and i apologize, how the hell do i know wat u have in you 350?? but, i will say that i swear on my life that i have a wiseco. im done bashing your quad, and your ability to ride, idk how old you are, how good of a rider you are, or anything, so im done and im gonna say im sorry about this, and just for the record, my threewheeler would die against your 350, lol

Titanium
01-13-2006, 05:53 PM

Wow! you jus started world war 3. and even at that i bet there are some 300 ex's that totally chew you up and spit you out noob. i kno i'm new too but i kno not to start a pissin match so let buck up scooter and stop bein so cocky.

Quadboy350
01-13-2006, 05:53 PM
WELL IM A YAMAHA FAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE who do u think won the gncc championship my man BILL BALLANCE AND ON WHAT A YAMAHA. DO U RACE IF SO I WILL BE AT THE KLOTZ IRONMAN IN CRAWFORDSVILLE , INDIANA WE WILL RACE THERE BRING A TOOTH BRUSH SO WHEN U R DONE EATIN MY DUST U CAN BRUSH.

Titanium
01-13-2006, 05:55 PM
And i bet this 330 would be one of those quads that blow you away http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=203575

tp300ex
01-13-2006, 06:00 PM
ill race u on my 400ex wanna try?:devil:

Titanium
01-13-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by tp300ex
ill race u on my 400ex wanna try?:devil:

Take the race up quadboy. i gurantee you that u'll bite the bulitt on that little yamaha 350 warrior. and even at that i'd like to see you race on a mx track against a 300ex.

exrider008
01-13-2006, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Titanium
And i bet this 330 would be one of those quads that blow you away http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=203575

omg yes that 330 would kick the chit out of his warior

and what ever that ignore thin was you were the only person gay enough to piss me off bad enough to put in my ignore list (to quadboy 350)

RRP
01-13-2006, 06:27 PM
WELL IM A YAMAHA FAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE who do u think won the gncc championship my man BILL BALLANCE AND ON WHAT A YAMAHA. DO U RACE IF SO I WILL BE AT THE KLOTZ IRONMAN IN CRAWFORDSVILLE , INDIANA WE WILL RACE THERE BRING A TOOTH BRUSH SO WHEN U R DONE EATIN MY DUST U CAN BRUSH.

I'm pretty sure Bill doesn't race a warrior :confused: :huh

ZeroLogic
01-13-2006, 07:00 PM
Another thread is going to get closed because a newb likes to start ****.:rolleyes:

humblesquirel21
01-13-2006, 07:15 PM
I have a question on this topic. how is it that a warrior and and a 300 are equal or about in drags. A drag race is a test of the engin and tranny as well as the overall drive system basicly so that would mean that (the way i understand it) the quicker reving engine should win. correct me if im wrong but the 300 has a 4 valve head and the warrior a 2 valve how then can the warrior fair so well. is it symply the displacment that allows it to keep up.

ps. i looked at both three years ago when i bought my quad and settled on the honda because of its four valve head and better brakes and suspension.

Pappy
01-13-2006, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Blue250X
who wouldnt want to meet a little 12 year old ***** who likes riding his trx90 along the road?

would you like to be owned by a 12 year old on a trx90:confused:

this thread is pointless, unless your into dribble:cool: