PDA

View Full Version : noon for indy riders/monster truck

212racing
01-13-2006, 10:28 AM
all indy riders need to be at the arena by noon sat. they will have all info.,forms,tickets,etc... for you. good luck any problems call my cell 815 848 2814

charles welch
01-13-2006, 12:04 PM
Will you be there this year?

Livin4Real
01-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Your a brave man posting your number Keith :D

212racing
01-14-2006, 02:02 AM
no. we cannot attend again. jr. high basketball state playoffs are starting soon. dan-o's team pulled the #1 seed in regionals and look to have a decent shot at sectionals and going down state. so racing won't start again for him until mid feb. you guys have a good time and be safe

thanks

keith

Livin4Real
01-30-2006, 10:56 PM
All I can say is wow, what an improvement over last year! Thanks to all the folks involved this year for letting us attend. It was a blast this year. The kids ran four times (well aside from the four of us that missed a moto due to a race going early :( ) and the last race was in front of 60,000 people :blah: No injuries and some great racing from all the kids. Thanks to the USHRA for having us and Keith for putting it together, can't wait til' next year :)

charles welch
01-31-2006, 05:17 AM
I think it was the best yet...Peoria was nice last year but being in front of this many people is awesome. Charlie had a great time. Thanks Keith and we cant wait until next year.

Special thanks: Midwest Moto,DRR,Hetrick Racing, Henley Kustoms

thunderisland
01-31-2006, 07:35 AM
Yea, Keith it was awesome what a show?The organization was incredible compared to a year ago.Were in for next year too if were invited and I promise we'll be alot more competitive then.Maybe next year you and your family can make it the Indy show is one of there biggest.Thanks again for letting our family's have a wonderful outing I think I speak for all the family's that went thank you,thank you,thank you................................

212racing
02-01-2006, 12:48 AM
thank all of you. we will try and keep growing these every year.

thanks

keith