PDA

View Full Version : Other handle bar bends

oynot400
09-27-2001, 09:06 PM
I called Renthal today to check on the statis of my bars. I sent in my broken ones to get replaced. Any way the gal said that the silver 400ex bars are on back order. :mad: Then she said that the computer said that they have 12 sets of black ones, if I am interested. I said get them out right away I am going through withdrawls! I need to ride! After that she tells me that they can't send anything out until Monday because they are doing inventory. She wanted to know if there was another bend that I would like if the computer was off.
So my question is what other bend would be close to the 400 or is there something better?

inacoma91
09-27-2001, 09:36 PM
I guess a lot of people are running that CR high bend or something like that. I cant quite remember. I dont know you may have already known that though....................................

09-28-2001, 08:07 PM
I have CR high bend bars, and I like them, but they are lower than stock, and they have less pull back.

Tommy 17
09-29-2001, 08:52 AM
I have the 400ex bars too silver, if u want the closest bar bend to the 400ex is the 250r bar. its just a little bit higher not much of a differnce if ur a taller rider buy the 250r bar my friend has them on his 400ex and they are perfect for him hes 6'2'. cr highbend are mostly used wit pro taper bars not renthal bars. if u buy pro tapers usually u buy a univeral mounting kit that raises them 3/4 and inch or u buy a steering stem +1.

TRFOXX
10-01-2001, 10:32 AM
I have a set of black Renthels Fourtraxx bend and really like them but im a bigger rider than most people.

Moddedx
10-01-2001, 01:22 PM
I have the CR low bend.. I really like the lower profile better....

Stunz
10-01-2001, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by oynot400
I called Renthal today to check on the statis of my bars. I sent in my broken ones to get replaced.

What broke on the bars?
What does Renthal warrenty include? Bending?

Have you ever considered their ATV Race Bend or their Suzuki Quadracer Bend?

oynot400
10-02-2001, 08:16 AM
I broke the right side off just above the cross bar.
As far as the warrenty goes I beleive they only cover breakage not bending, but i didn't ask either.
I talked to them last night after work and all their 400ex bends are on back order. The closest they could come to was the 250r bend. I ask about an atv race bend but this guy didn't know about that. I thought that it was cool that I told him that I was leaving for Silver Lake on Friday and I needed these bars and they are going to cover the shipping so I have them by Thursday! :cool:

trx400ex
10-04-2001, 05:15 PM
my friend got a dirtbike bend and i like them better than my 400ex bend, i think there to high