PDA

View Full Version : shock res. hose change

SET THE STAGE
01-13-2006, 01:41 AM
my 250r shock line is kinda beat up and i'm afraid of it getting punctured some how because of it's condition. anyways is it possible to use hydraulic brake lines on them? if so are they all the same size?

i hope it's possible 'cause i wouldn't mind having a sweet looking SS line on there :p

01-15-2006, 11:53 AM
Yes, a new line can be installed on your shock. Most likely a brake line will NOT work. They come in all different sizes. I can replace it for $80 plus the cost of the line though. This will include new oil, nitrogen, and labor. Thanks

SET THE STAGE
01-15-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by ab****
Yes, a new line can be installed on your shock. Most likely a brake line will NOT work. They come in all different sizes. I can replace it for $80 plus the cost of the line though. This will include new oil, nitrogen, and labor. Thanks

where can i get a new line from? my local atv shop could probably do it for about that same price. i just need the hose

01-15-2006, 06:38 PM
If you're in East Peoria, I'm only a day shipping away! I'm located in Jacksonville, IL. I just searched around and it looks like that line is discontinued, but I found another that should work, but they are $55