PDA

View Full Version : warrior 350 problems

sixer3
01-12-2006, 09:30 PM
ight, we took apart the carb and cleaned it out it was gum'd up pretty bad from sittin and a just discovered leaky air-box to carb boot, anyways it was running crappy before but running, now we tried to start it and it just turning-over no spark, good plug, im guessing we hooked the hoses back up wrong any have a diagram and or a decent explanation of where each one goews i know i have one that is supposed to go somewhere but in the limited light conditions i couldnt remember where its a thin black one mid-way up the carb and the air-box side any help?

also where is the fuse located, how many amps is it, and y did i try to start it while it was sopping in fog moisture?

sixer3
01-13-2006, 11:31 AM
somone please help me asap please thanks

Blue250X
01-14-2006, 10:33 AM
whyd you unhook wires?

sixer3
01-14-2006, 05:17 PM
i didnt unhook any wires.....hoses yes to take the carb out

DirtDevilBT
01-16-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm confused. The bike turns over but it wont start and you say you don't see a spark. Are you sure there's no spark, sometimes it's hard to see. Follow all the wires and make sure they are all plugged in, maybe you unhooked one by accident. Look at the spark plug wire and make sure it looks good. Look inside the spark plug wire to make sure it's making good contacts with the plug. Move from the plug backwards and if you still can't find anything, than it's internal. Pick up a manual and look under "electrical".