PDA

View Full Version : Blue OEM style graphics

rebelbanshee
01-12-2006, 08:28 PM
Id like to get some OEM style "250R" graphics, but instead of the backround being red I want blue. Ive looked on ebay and havnt seen any. Does anyone know of a place I could get something like this from? thanks

Tom TRX250R
01-13-2006, 09:52 AM
There is a guy on ebay, user name littlefrenchfry, that makes them, he makes red and blue ones. He lists the red ones alot more but look up his name and he should be able to make a set for you.

250Renvy
01-13-2006, 09:29 PM
What year decals you looking for? If you are willing to wait about a month I can do them. I'll be getting some scans in a little while to do just that.

If you can't wait and you are looking for 88 graphics, ddrslap will do it for $100.
OR you could always buy the regular and send them to me and I'll make one for you and one for me.

rebelbanshee
01-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Id like the 88 style. let me know when you can make them. How much you expect it to cost?

VZTech
01-14-2006, 08:37 AM
Hey 250Renvy I am looking for the front decals for an 86. I have seen them on e bay but they are missing the "Fourtrax" on them, can they be reproduced with that on them or is there some kind of trademark licensing issue?

Lonestar_R
01-14-2006, 09:18 AM
yeah I be interested in a set of 88 style too

250Renvy
01-14-2006, 09:45 AM
VZ tech, I'm only able to get the 88 and 89 OEM graphics. But like I said it'll probably take at least a month to get them done because the place where I am getting them is pretty backed up. Since I won't be doing a large run, I will have to wait.

But, again ddrslap on ebay has the original 86 and 87's. If somebody wanted to buy them from on ebay, I could change the colors from blue/red to whatever and even change the 250R to 310 or 265 or whatever. That would be completely original as I don't think anybody has ever done that.

Prices will range from $30 to $100. I have a design I've been working on to copy the one industries graphics but incorporate the OEM design. But I have to get a hold of an unused set first.

Once they are done I will post pictures and take requests so look for it in a month or so or just look up my posts.