PDA

View Full Version : good atv dvd with lots of crashes

omaits
01-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Are there any good ATV DVDs that are comparable to the Pastrana Nitro Circus Series? I have all three of the Nitro Circus and aboslutely love them cause teh whole thing is people wrecking adn doing crazy stuff.

I also have a couple Huevos and the whole Crusy Demon's series, but they dont do much for me cause it isnt much wrecking. It is mostly a bunch of people hitting jumps set to hard rock music.

urb'nyouthfilms
01-12-2006, 08:36 PM
check out the fallout, it has about 4 minutes of pure carnage...

you can order it here
www.akraix.com

ballz2thewall
01-12-2006, 08:40 PM
it's not the wrecking that made the industries what they are it's what they have accomplished. I don't see how people can sit there and get there jollies off watching people try to make the sports what they are today!

Robin Hood
01-12-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by urb'nyouthfilms
check out the fallout, it has about 4 minutes of pure carnage...

you can order it here
www.akraix.com

Yeah, Fallout had some nice wrecks in it.

I bet Derek had a fun time though.

"This pain medicine is awesome." :devil:

bad01300ex
01-13-2006, 12:11 AM
if your lookin for crashes dont get huevos 8:rolleyes: about 3 of the 4 wrecks are on cobras

omaits
01-13-2006, 06:38 AM
it's not the wrecking that made the industries what they are it's what they have accomplished. I don't see how people can sit there and get there jollies off watching people try to make the sports what they are today!

Relax....It's not like people are gettind decapitated or impaled by their handlebars. About 99% of them involve the person that wrecked getting up and joking about it.

If I recorded a cool wreck of my own, I would most definetly share it and be proud.

Anyways, thanks for the Fallout suggestion. I will def check that out.

JLanphear
01-13-2006, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by ballz2thewall

I think the crashing shows the passion and dedication that people have for the sport. It's not about getting enjoyment over people getting hurt.

It shows the sacrifices and risks people take to do what they love.

It's like you said....it's about people pushing things to the next level.

Anyway....back to the original question....the Quadfather also has some good crashes in it. From the sounds of it, not as many as the fallout though. The teaser for Quicksand 4 at the end of the Quadfather has some insane crashes in it too...unbelievable.

bwamos
01-13-2006, 08:36 AM
Since this thread's already posted, no need to create a new one.

I've been out of the ATV Video loop since Huevos2 and Quatros Locos (Which by the way has some good carnage, lol. Nothing like watching some guy jump off of the end of a dune on a 3-wheeler, haha.)

Are there currently any really good XC racing videos out there that actually show XC racing as opposed to some guy driving through an open field? lol. :)

Tons of Freestyle/MX videos out there, but are there any quality XC videos worth buying?