PDA

View Full Version : Crazy nite at work

300exr
01-12-2006, 06:59 PM
Well today at app. 8:00 in the evening me and this other kid were standing outside of the shop getting ready to close up, and we were messin around with a bmx bike and a bunch of cops pull into the gas station about 150ft across the parking lot. We see the cops jump out and draw their guns, and we are like WTF!? and they run towards the side of the dominoes store thats next to us and we hear BAM!, gunshot. So we run inside and go back out 2 mins. later to see what happened. Turns out som guy apparently tried to rob/ rape or somthing some like 25 year old girl, and he stabbed her in the back and the cops shot the guy. The girl was still talking but the guy was messed up. Blood all over the parking lot and when we went back out the cops were still trying to get this dude down. The girl was really riled up because me, my boss, and the other kid were standing like 20 feet from her while she was getting treated and she looked directly at us and said "you see that ***got over there, f 'em up, f that motha f'er up, that sob stabbed me" The whole thing was pretty freaky seeing that girl stabbed and that guy shot all happening only like 50 feet from us. Sorrry about the long post

Rrider4life8
01-12-2006, 07:02 PM
daym, crazy whooter

stocktires
01-12-2006, 07:04 PM
nutz

JRP
01-12-2006, 07:10 PM
thats crazy.. i sometimes have nightmares like that.

300exr
01-12-2006, 07:11 PM
I saw the girls back and it was a big wound, uhh its sick what some people do, and how they just throw away their lives by doing something that stupid and violent like that

XCRACER26
01-12-2006, 07:25 PM
wow

2004exrider
01-12-2006, 09:03 PM
The worlds becoming a screwed up place. You got murderers, rapists, thieves, etc. Hell my grandpa used to tell me how he used to hitch hike when he was a kid or talk to a complete stranger and think nothing of it. Now a days its not safe to even look at a hitch hiker because you just cant trust people any more. Its pretty dam sad aint it?

Jimmy

01-13-2006, 03:03 AM
shoulda told them to keep it at the trailer park