PDA

View Full Version : Stolen quad-- Arlington, Wa

SHANE03EX
01-12-2006, 09:20 AM
You never think it happens to you, but within a 3 hours period on tuesday the 10th, someone broke into my garage, cut the lock or the chain, and stole my 400. I know this is the wrong forum but alot more people read in here. I am from arlington wa. It was a 2003 400ex, yellow plastic with no stickers, nerfs with no netting, and I just bent the right front rim so it wobbles when ridden. It also had no front bumper cause I was making a new one. Also has race cut front fenders. Other mods are in my sig. If anyone around the area sees something similar to this check it out or please let me know. Thanks.

dirtmomma
01-12-2006, 09:36 AM
:eek2: :eek: :eek: :mad: I will definetly keep my eyes/ears OPEN for you where @ in Arlington do you live???? You should PM Maggiesboy to let him know he lives up there & works @ CB PUT A POST ON HERE TOO!!!!!!!!PSAR (http://forums.atvconnection.com/messageview.cfm/catid/27/threadid/353711/STARTPAGE/1.cfm)

dirtmomma
01-12-2006, 09:47 AM
I put a link over there to here for you :)

WQ_250
01-12-2006, 10:31 AM
I live in between arlington and Lake stevens. I will keep an eye out for you too. I hope we get those *******s and get your quad back!!! If i see anything i will let you know, well actually i will report it to the cops THEN let you know.

SHANE03EX
01-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Thanks, I have a slight suspision that it might be in and/around granite falls so if you ever ride around there keep an eye out. Thanks again to everyone.

WQ_250
01-12-2006, 11:33 AM
That's actually right down the road from me. I'm off of the getchell rd (If you know where that is). I actually live down the street from a trailer park and they are riding quads around all the time.