PDA

View Full Version : kenda claw xc tires

450rboy
01-11-2006, 09:49 PM
does anyone got the kenda claw xc tires? if you do tell what you think of them. and if you ever turned them around they are awsome and do a great jobs for straight lines.

so tell me about the tires and what do you think about hill climbing with them turned around

benbuilt4u
01-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by 450rboy
does anyone got the kenda claw xc tires? if you do tell what you think of them. and if you ever turned them around they are awsome and do a great jobs for straight lines.

so tell me about the tires and what do you think about hill climbing with them turned around

there ok i had holeshots and hated them went to kendas and the cornering and straigts are better but they are very soft IMO. hill climbing there just ok. im gonna go maxxis razr 2's next time.

400exMO
01-13-2006, 08:25 AM
I love them, I ride trails and they hook up and slide very predictable.

awsomeaussies
01-13-2006, 11:06 AM
I'm wanting to get some too.... Do they last along time?

jlm996s
01-13-2006, 11:28 AM
I've got some and they are a great tire IMO. I've got some Holeshot HDs and they wear a lot quicker than my Klaws. I've turned mine around once, they didn't seem to slide as good...I'm going to try them turned again soon. I have no complaints with them...they are decently priced too!