PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Needs everyone Help Please

bananas
01-11-2006, 11:10 AM
As we all know Most states are tuff on ATV's, But NJ is Really a joke!!! In my towns fine are over $1000.00 with community service too!!!!!!!!

Please go to this site and help.... If you are in New Jersey get everyone you know to sign up. We need to drive this home. The tree huggers are killing us...

http://www.arra-access.com/campaign/milford_ohv_park/

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!

ltl666devil
01-11-2006, 01:30 PM
everyone sign it even if you dont live here. help us all out

chal23
01-11-2006, 06:23 PM
I signed it, I only live over the bridge in Philly and would love a close park.

optikid123
01-12-2006, 11:44 AM
:o i have seen this petiton like 5 times since i started coming on this site in 2001, my question to all of you obviously is what happens after everyone signs this? do they just throw it away and start a new one? because we still dont that xtreme habitat place for a riding area and i have heard about this place becoming one for years, but nothing ever materializes. Good for all the people that signed but ive done it 4 times and dont see the point in signing another one. its not going anywhere. unless someone has info proving me wrong and i hope someone dose because it is rediculous that if this many people want a legal place they should just do it (the state). But i have the feeling were going in a big circle and people get their hopes up for nothing. my 2 cents

ATC350X 85
01-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by optikid123
:o i have seen this petiton like 5 times since i started coming on this site in 2001, my question to all of you obviously is what happens after everyone signs this? do they just throw it away and start a new one? because we still dont that xtreme habitat place for a riding area and i have heard about this place becoming one for years, but nothing ever materializes. Good for all the people that signed but ive done it 4 times and dont see the point in signing another one. its not going anywhere. unless someone has info proving me wrong and i hope someone dose because it is rediculous that if this many people want a legal place they should just do it (the state). But i have the feeling were going in a big circle and people get their hopes up for nothing. my 2 cents

Negative attitudes are what gets atv riders no where in this state. I put the link up on OFFROADNJ.COM

optikid123
01-12-2006, 10:17 PM
dont get me wrong man i want a riding spot in NJ as much as you do. and ive signed this before im not trying to be negative just stating my experience with this.
i support riding in nj you can see some of it in huevos 1

bananas
01-13-2006, 05:41 AM
Just keep fighting!!!!! You can't lie down and die....You never know.... You need the mail the letter in, it all helps...

http://www.arra-access.com/campaign/milford_ohv_park/

bananas
01-14-2006, 05:53 AM
help

01-14-2006, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by optikid123

X-habitat will most likely never happen. Newark owns the land. But my town is buying the land back for a dollar a year and make more baseball fields:rolleyes:

optikid123
01-14-2006, 11:15 AM
thanks for the info man, i had a feeling that some large entity owns the place and that it would take tons of people to even ever get them to consider it. this stinks that they dont care about any people that ride i wish i could turn my farm into a riding place but the insurance is crazy, oh well maybe when im older and have a say in the farm

oh btw did u guys have snow or rain in the forecast im goin to creek tommrrow sunday