PDA

View Full Version : heavy cam chain Part number

underpowered
01-11-2006, 05:47 AM
i have search but could not come up with a parn number for the 4-5 row heavy cam chain for the Z. I work at a local shop and a guy wants one but we cannot find the PN anywhere, even calling our supliers. They said they have teh 4-5 row chain but need to know how many links the stocker is. any help would be appreciated.

IrideMHSC
01-13-2006, 02:30 PM
i just got one for my quad... I dont know that number or were to get one but call 417-934-0065 and norman at fastrax cycle will be able to tell you were to get one...

underpowered
01-13-2006, 02:38 PM
i was a ble to get a PN, but none of our suppliers can get it.

did some research and contacted DID directly. they make that chain for one specific shop in colorado and everyone else that sells them must buy it from this shop. We are in the process of getting one but, Why make a chain and only sell it to one place. seems kinda dumb in a business sense for DID, very smart for the only shop buying them though.

IrideMHSC
01-13-2006, 02:41 PM
hmm that is kinda dumb/wierd... when i got mine im pretty sure it came out of pennsylvania... i could be wrong but im not for sure

underpowered
01-13-2006, 03:08 PM
like i said, every shop selling them buys them from a shop in colorado, this info came straigh from DID, teh manufacturer.