PDA

View Full Version : well, i found a scam on ebay again!

97blaster200
01-11-2006, 05:15 AM
ello,

I have received your email regarding my atv 2004 YFZ 450 (less than 10 hrs)

The atv is in perfect condition, with no scratches on it, no damage. The price for the atv with shipping included is $1,800 USD.

Here you have a little description of the atv :

I have ridden this quad for less than 10 hours. I have changed the oil and filter twice. It is stock except for the GYTR nerf bars and GYTR front skid plates I have also added a Houser +2 steering stem and it maches the frame perfectly. I also put a set of Renthal bars on as well.

I have all the documentation for when I bought it new. I even have 2 quarts of oil to go along with it, for the next oil change.

This quad starts and runs every time, I have never had any problems in the 5 months I have had it. It is very solid!

Here are some pics of atv :

http://i10.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/ea/87/02_1.JPG

http://i7.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/e4/f7/a6_1.JPG

http://i23.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/eb/b4/78_1.JPG

The atv had to be a present for my brother as he loves atv`s very much, but he did not enjoy it as he died in a car accident 2 months ago. It brings very bad memories for me, so here it is, I want to get rid of it as my mother also cannot stand looking at it. Here people won't pay this amount for a atv as they prefer to buy a car for this money.
All the manuals and the original documents are in English.
It is made for US market and has US specs on it.
The buyer will receive this along with all papers and receipts that he needs to register it in his name.

The atv is in London UK and it will be shipped from here.
Shipping will be done via TNT cargo-express and it will take no more then 3 days. I have a friend there who will manage me a low price shipping and I assumed that it is from me to pay for shipping it. When I will ship it, I will declare it as a gift so that you will pay no custom when you will receive it and for this it will be delivered directly to your address.

Anyway, I have to let you know that I want a fast deal so if you are really interested in buying it, please reply with the following information:
-Your full name;
-Your shipping address;
-Your eBay user id.
The transaction will close only through eBay so we both will be protected.

I will look forward to your email, so that we can move forward with this deal.

Thanks a lot for understanding and have a nice day.

onefast400ex
01-11-2006, 12:43 PM
Hello,

I have received your email regarding my atv 2004 Honda 400EX
The atv is in perfect condition, with no scratches on it, no damage. The price for the atv with shipping included is $1,700 USD.
Here you have a little description of the atv :
FMF Titanium 4 Slip-On Exhaust
DG Nerf Bars
Skid Plate (Full)
Renthal Handlebars
Rear Brake Light
DG Front Bumper
Jetted 42/155 4th Clip + K&N Air Filter w/ Outerwear
Rear Spacers 5" Total
Gas Cap Vent
Here are some pics of atv :
http://i3.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/e3/0f/46_1.JPG

http://i22.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/e2/e9/e9_1.JPG

http://i1.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/dd/fd/89_1.JPG
The atv had to be a present for my brother as he loves atv`s very much, but he did not enjoy it as he died in a car accident 2 months ago. It brings very bad memories for me, so here it is, I want to get rid of it as my mother also cannot stand looking at it. Here people won't pay this amount for a atv as they prefer to buy a car for this money.
All the manuals and the original documents are in English.
It is made for US market and has US specs on it.
The buyer will receive this along with all papers and receipts that he needs to register it in his name.
The atv is in London UK and it will be shipped from here.
Shipping will be done via TNT cargo-express and it will take no more then 3 days. I have a friend there who will manage me a low price shipping and I assumed that it is from me to pay for shipping it. When I will ship it, I will declare it as a gift so that you will pay no custom when you will receive it and for this it will be delivered directly to your address.
Anyway, I have to let you know that I want a fast deal so if you are really interested in buying it, please reply with the following information:
-Your full name;
-Your shipping address;
-Your eBay user id.
The transaction will close only through eBay so we both will be protected.

I will look forward to your email, so that we can move forward with this deal.
Thanks a lot for understanding and have a nice day.

400EXtreme
01-11-2006, 01:21 PM
you havnt seen nothing...ahah thats pretty funny tho. Well one time some guy was selling "powerbands" on ebay nd they were rubber bands lol. You cuold choose wut color you wanted. :)

97blaster200
01-11-2006, 01:54 PM
lol...but this guy must think everyone is stupid because he said he bought it for his brother and his brother died and the quad has to be shipped from the UK to here.

z400roosteR
01-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by 400EXtreme
you havnt seen nothing...ahah thats pretty funny tho. Well one time some guy was selling "powerbands" on ebay nd they were rubber bands lol. You cuold choose wut color you wanted. :)
Lmao:D

400exrider707
01-11-2006, 03:28 PM
I've got one better than that. My buddy purchased an arctic cat sled on ebay. Transaction went good, he went and picked it up and payed cash.

Around a month or so after (the time it took for the acution link to go away in the feedback, so you couldn't view ours anymore) I'm browsing through the arctic cats for sale on ebay, and then I see his exact sled for sale on ebay, by someone else! The auction was EXACTLY the same. Same pics, same description, only difference was it was for sale in London all of a sudden. We couldn't even email any of the bidders because it was a "private" auction. Sad part is the bidding got up to around $3000. My buddy paid nearly $5000 for it, so at least some people knew enough not to bid.:(

stc416rider
01-11-2006, 03:51 PM
what is the number on that i want to ask him a question

97blaster200
01-11-2006, 03:56 PM
i believe ebay took the auction off of there.