PDA

View Full Version : '02 Cannondale for sale

USAMoto00
01-10-2006, 05:24 PM
I have a hydraulic clutched quad for sale. It has a polished frame, new case, new head, new intake & exhaust cams, new '02 crank purchased from Nreal back when they were liquidating, new front rims and tires, oil line update, case update, and I will include whatever else I can to make the deal happen. This quad was originally purchased to be turned into a back-up MX machine, but never made it that far. I need to come up with some money to go to the Nationals this year, so $3000 or B.O. takes it. If you have any questions, you can call me at 330-307-6723. Thanks, Brian.
P.S. The motor only has the initial 1 hour break-in on it.

USAMoto00
01-10-2006, 05:26 PM

guy310
01-12-2006, 09:38 AM
Are you going to all the nationals this year. Are you going to Summit County in February? I think I am going and if I do I will definitely be on a dale. Hope to see you guys there.

USAMoto00
01-13-2006, 02:49 AM
Yes, I will at least be there to watch. Is this Guy Sutton? The Summit Indoors are this weekend for Jan.! I hope to have the Dales done for Feb. though. Both motors are being freshened up. Good to hear from you and hopefully I'll see you at the Indoors.

the beaster16
01-29-2006, 06:13 PM
were are u located at and what is it a canabel; blaze; moto or speed

USAMoto00
01-30-2006, 02:59 AM
I'm in Warren, Ohio. It's basically set up as a Speed, but I can customize it to suit your needs if there's a specific model that your looking for. I have the parts for the Cannibal, Speed, and Moto. Call me for specifics, thanks, Brian. 330-307-6723

the beaster16
01-30-2006, 06:06 PM
ok thanks i am still loking but i will deffantly keep you in mind

ltz4002k3
02-16-2006, 09:57 PM
do you still have it? i am in Akron Ohio and am interested does it have a title? rayspurple93z@aol.com

USAMoto00
02-20-2006, 02:49 AM
Yes, I still have the quad and I have the title in hand. Give me a call at 330-307-6723.

QuadRacer041
02-20-2006, 05:27 AM
there is a for sale section you know.......:rolleyes:

jacobw
02-20-2006, 02:27 PM
This is cannondale/atk section I say if you dont own one or plan or own one you can leave you dont have to bash people. So if you dont like it you can go to the honda section and help someone fix a blown up 450r!:D

QuadRacer041
02-20-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by jacobw
This is cannondale/atk section I say if you dont own one or plan or own one you can leave you dont have to bash people. So if you dont like it you can go to the honda section and help someone fix a blown up 450r!:D

thats funny comming from someone who said this site isnt any good and told someone to go to a real site.
there is a for sale section for a reason this section is to discuss how to fix blown motors not sell them.
im not bashin im just helping out with moderating duties.

jacobw
02-20-2006, 02:48 PM
this is exactly why this site is a joke sometimes, people pissing in others cheerios with no other reason than to be an ***. Leave the moderating to the moderators!! That is why they are here! Just my .02! Brian is trying to sell his quad yes, and I am surehe also put it in the for sale forum too, just someone repsponded to the one he put in the atk/cannondale forum.

QuadRacer041
02-20-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by jacobw
this is exactly why this site is a joke sometimes, people pissing in others cheerios with no other reason than to be an ***. Leave the moderating to the moderators!! That is why they are here! Just my .02! Brian is trying to sell his quad yes, and I am surehe also put it in the for sale forum too, just someone repsponded to the one he put in the atk/cannondale forum.

thats a good one too, leave the moderating to the moderators, just like you guys do on that other site.
nobody asked for your .02
like i said there is a for sale section for a reason.

jacobw
02-20-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041
there is a for sale section you know.......:rolleyes:

and someone asked for your .02 here???????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

USAMoto00
02-21-2006, 02:49 AM
Yes, I know there is a For Sale section, thanks for noticing. I listed it here because many of the Dale owners just visit here and not surf the areas. Thanks again fellas for trying to help me out.:cool:

Heybo
02-21-2006, 07:57 AM
thats a good one too, leave the moderating to the moderators, just like you guys do on that other site.
nobody asked for your .02
like i said there is a for sale section for a reason.

The moderators on the other site do their job with input from it's members and sponsors......just like they do here. Your childish attitude (see above posts) is just what got you kicked off the other site. If you acted like an adult, you would get treated like one. Since you don't own a Dale, why do you keep hanging out in the Dale/ATK section....other than to start fights?

QuadRacer041
02-21-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Heybo
The moderators on the other site do their job with input from it's members and sponsors......just like they do here. Your childish attitude (see above posts) is just what got you kicked off the other site. If you acted like an adult, you would get treated like one. Since you don't own a Dale, why do you keep hanging out in the Dale/ATK section....other than to start fights?

go get more then 50 some odd posts and come talk to me..:rolleyes:

FourFiftyFour
02-21-2006, 09:54 AM

well I have over 3000 posts and im tellin you that you need to get a life and quit trying to stir up ****. You are such an immature person who probably has nothing better to do but to try to start up **** just because you think youre better than everyone else. Get over it and get the hell out of here.

By the way I wouldnt be scared to take on your "superior" quads with my "pile of turd" cannondale....bring it on you infantile ego maniac :macho

QuadRacer041
02-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
well I have over 3000 posts and im tellin you that you need to get a life and quit trying to stir up ****. You are such an immature person who probably has nothing better to do but to try to start up **** just because you think youre better than everyone else. Get over it and get the hell out of here.

By the way I wouldnt be scared to take on your "superior" quads with my "pile of turd" cannondale....bring it on you infantile ego maniac :macho

lol this comming from someone who use's her looks to get free parts from suckers who cant get ANY.
that turd you got is broke more then it runs.that what day of the week is it?is it running today?

anytime you wanna come up to jersey let meknow, and dont give me you cant afford it?just post some more pics of you in your bra and youll have money tossed your way in a second.

o yea, i AM better then everybody else.

:D

FourFiftyFour
02-21-2006, 11:29 AM
lol this comming from someone who use's her looks to get free parts from suckers who cant get ANY.
that turd you got is broke more then it runs.that what day of the week is it?is it running today?

anytime you wanna come up to jersey let meknow, and dont give me you cant afford it?just post some more pics of you in your bra and youll have money tossed your way in a second.

o yea, i AM better then everybody else.

:D

oh wow what a winner :rolleyes: My quad wasnt broke in the first place, it got rebuilt. Dont give me crap that your quad never has to be rebuilt. For your information even though it will never sink in your useless brain. My 3 year old (at the time) quad and motor ran for a full season without ONE problem except for changing a spark plug and a blown rear shock (which the shock deal happens to anyone) Now go on and keep giving me ****. YOU ARE A WASTE....I have never seen someone on here so immature and so ignorant. Seriously man, go get some help...it MIGHT not be too late.........

And you are such an idiot, you continue to go on about that and if I find out if you are one of the idiots who has been harrassing me about it the outcome wont be pretty. Everyone already knows the whole story and the people who do keep harrassing just are going to get looked in on about it. Soooo I would shut your mouth....would be the smart thing to do.

And stop being jealous bc i got hooked up with parts for my quad. Your childish temper tantrums and taunts about that are just useless. I got sponsored with hell of a deal, what are you going to do about it. NOTHING. GET OVER IT. END OF STORY. I got sponsored by a few phone calls and some good networking, and a decent resume.

The day you become better than any one of us is the day you go to hell. Because then, we would like you so much better :)

knighttime
02-21-2006, 11:51 AM

only losers judge someone on their post counts:rolleyes:

QuadRacer041
02-21-2006, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by knighttime
only losers judge someone on their post counts:rolleyes:

:huh

MOFO
02-21-2006, 02:36 PM
:huh

Your on your last leg here buddy. Knock off the flaming of other members! Your just causing problems...

BTW...

LEAVE THE MODERATING TO THE MODERATORS!!