PDA

View Full Version : Glen Helen 2006

daddio
01-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Who's going this year? Are you staying for the WORCS race at Taft the following weekend?

BlueZ440
01-10-2006, 07:05 PM
I'll be there...Idaho crew 10 or so:cool:

Davids440ex
01-11-2006, 06:15 AM
i will be there

welpracing
01-11-2006, 06:36 AM
Just found out i am heading out there for the gnc and then heading to texas

ThumPIN_450R
01-11-2006, 08:02 AM
I was but my super duper honda once again decided that it didn't want to race and figured it would blow it self to keep from doing so.

BlueZ440
01-11-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
I was but my super duper honda once again decided that it didn't want to race and figured it would blow it self to keep from doing so.

Dude WTF...Just get a Suzuk:D :blah: Borrow a bike and come on down

ThumPIN_450R
01-11-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
Dude WTF...Just get a Suzuk:D :blah: Borrow a bike and come on down

after 4 blown motors this year I wish I still had my LT 250R suzuki it would at least hold together for more than 1 tank of fuel. 18 Hours is a long drive to use a borrowed bike. I think I'll stay home and go snomobiling if there is any snow. If not I'm gonna go party or watch the superbowl that I beleive is the same weekend.

QuadJunkies
01-12-2006, 12:31 AM
after 4 blown motors this year I wish I still had my LT 250R suzuki it would at least hold together for more than 1 tank of fuel. 18 Hours is a long drive to use a borrowed bike. I think I'll stay home and go snomobiling if there is any snow. If not I'm gonna go party or watch the superbowl that I beleive is the same weekend. thats too bad you didnt live closeer, I bet between all the wrenchers here that work on the 450 could get it all straightened out for ya :(

dirtmomma
01-12-2006, 09:19 AM
Dayummm I'd be taking that POS & sticking it somewhere :devil: I swear EVERYTIME i read one of your posts that thing is blown up DO YOU RACE??????????????? Almost sounds like my POS not starting ever LMAO ;) but at least mine aint' blown up!!

Hey Daddio did ya hear DJ is now piloting a YFZ FULL TIME, he got it for Christmas yipppeeee NO MORE blaster :D:D:D He WISHES he could go to Glen Helen hahaha, but we'll be doing out FT & TT's nearby home!!

Good luck to Reed :D

daddio
01-12-2006, 11:09 AM
Thanks........... It has been a battle to get Reed back on his Blaster. It's such a pos.
Dirtmomma..... Are you guys going to wide open this weekend for st & tt? Glad to hear DJ's doing so good on the 450.

ThumPIN_450R
01-12-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Dayummm I'd be taking that POS & sticking it somewhere :devil: I swear EVERYTIME i read one of your posts that thing is blown up DO YOU RACE??????????????? Almost sounds like my POS not starting ever LMAO ;) but at least mine aint' blown up!!

you are absolutely correct on that. I'm ready to stick it up my honda dealers *** and ask him how that is for honda reliability. I'm getting a new bike as soon as I have money for it and The new one will for darn shure not be red. I love every thing about this bike other than the reliability but it really don't matter how much I like it if it never runs. I didn't even get a full tank of gas through it last broke in september!!!!! :mad: Todd Tell Reed to put some hondas over a few berms for me in cali would ya? Best of luck to every body that makes the trip and I wish I could be there.

BlueZ440
01-12-2006, 07:23 PM
you are absolutely correct on that. I'm ready to stick it up my honda dealers *** and ask him how that is for honda reliability. I'm getting a new bike as soon as I have money for it and The new one will for darn shure not be red. I love every thing about this bike other than the reliability but it really don't matter how much I like it if it never runs. I didn't even get a full tank of gas through it last broke in september!!!!! :mad: Todd Tell Reed to put some hondas over a few berms for me in cali would ya? Best of luck to every body that makes the trip and I wish I could be there.

Man Sorry to hear about ur bad luck..Is ur Hon stock or engine work? 2 Bad u won't be there..I just sign up for Open B and 4stroke B..Maybe next time I can race against you..:cool:

I'm going to get my ***** handed to me:D but if I get the Holeshot I will have something to brag about..LOL

dirtmomma
01-12-2006, 07:31 PM
haha Daddio I hear ya on getting them back on the blasters!! Actaully DJ did some practice laps on his last weekend, a buddy of his raced it(his 1st time racing EVER) he ended up PACKING the wall big time w/ it :eek: he was OK but the quad tookt he worst beating it ever has LOL but it's all fixed up now :) was back on the track later that night w/ a different pilot & even pulled off a 2nd place!

We are TRYING to make it to RMC our racing funds for now are about spent but we'll see what we can do BOTH of the boys REALLY want to go, my lil guy is all excited but that scares me he hasn't rode the TT track on his new quad he will definetly get air & he's not used to that hahaha
Are you guys gonna be there??? IF so hopefully we'll see ya :)

ThumPIN_450R
01-12-2006, 08:03 PM
Man Sorry to hear about ur bad luck..Is ur Hon stock or engine work? 2 Bad u won't be there..I just sign up for Open B and 4stroke B..Maybe next time I can race against you..:cool:

I'm going to get my ***** handed to me:D but if I get the Holeshot I will have something to brag about..LOL

good luck on that holeshot ;) My motor is close to stock it's got a baldwin 12:1 piston and baldwin MX cam but other than that the motor is stone stock. None of my 4 explosions on the motor this season have had anything to do with the top end either and you know that costs $$$$ This is my 3rd set of freakin cases :eek2:

BlueZ440
01-12-2006, 11:02 PM
good luck on that holeshot ;) My motor is close to stock it's got a baldwin 12:1 piston and baldwin MX cam but other than that the motor is stone stock. None of my 4 explosions on the motor this season have had anything to do with the top end either and you know that costs $$$$ This is my 3rd set of freakin cases :eek2:

Whao...Well hopefully u can catch the worcs or harescramble in WA..If they have that scramble in richland again..I'm coming up in march:devil:

I like Holeshots..:D I should be doing around 70+ by the time I hit the corner:macho :devil:

QuadJunkies
01-13-2006, 12:21 AM
you are absolutely correct on that. I'm ready to stick it up my honda dealers *** and ask him how that is for honda reliability. I'm getting a new bike as soon as I have money for it and The new one will for darn shure not be red. I love every thing about this bike other than the reliability but it really don't matter how much I like it if it never runs. I didn't even get a full tank of gas through it last broke in september!!!!! :mad: Todd Tell Reed to put some hondas over a few berms for me in cali would ya? Best of luck to every body that makes the trip and I wish I could be there. "
I dont know who your dealer is but w/o coming out and sounding offensive.................Are you sure its not the DEALER that keeps messing it up?? God knows there are ALOT of them out there... Been there.... Done that...

daddio
01-13-2006, 06:30 AM
It looks like this thread got hyjacked.
Bryan....... Sorry to hear your having such a bad time with your Honda. Reed probably won't be seeing too many Hondas in the Youth production class (mostely Blasters), but I'll see what I can do in the production B or 4-stroke B class.
Dirtmomma............... Reed's going to practice his '06 with his new Holz/Fox set-up, at RMC and he'll make up his mind weather or not we are going sunday. The jumps are a little mellower than last time, to cater to the "flat-trackers". But he does want a shot at Mia C. Last time he could't jump because he didn't want to land on Mia, and he couldn't pass him on the flat track part.

ThumPIN_450R
01-13-2006, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
"
I dont know who your dealer is but w/o coming out and sounding offensive.................Are you sure its not the DEALER that keeps messing it up?? God knows there are ALOT of them out there... Been there.... Done that...

It was this last time. They pulled the crank in wrong and messed up the sleeve that goes over the end of the crank. Other than raping me on prices he had nothing to do with the last problems. There has to be a few 300EX's in the youth production class Daddio that would work for me.

daddio
01-13-2006, 08:13 AM
There has to be a few 300EX's in the youth production class Daddio that would work for me.
I'm sure there will be............... I'll let Reed know.:D :D :D

daddio
01-16-2006, 09:27 AM
3 weeks to go.:D :D :D

BlueZ440
01-16-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by daddio
3 weeks to go.:D :D :D

Tell me about it..I'm Ready to go ALSO:D

QuadJunkies
01-16-2006, 11:32 PM
Tell me about it..I'm Ready to go ALSO:D Did ya get er fired up today??!!! :cool:

BlueZ440
01-17-2006, 08:16 PM
not yet:grr: now i need the bolts for the outside of the head and jug