PDA

View Full Version : Ebay is unbelieveable.

Matt37
01-10-2006, 01:03 PM
Check out this guys feedback and how much money he made scaming people, and then right when he knew they were hot on him.

Bam!, He is outta here.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=alisher71&item

Titanium
01-10-2006, 01:07 PM
Wow! thats alot of money. how much in all did he steal?!

AtvMxRider
01-10-2006, 01:10 PM
They should have checked his feedback before the sent him any money

sickmojave
01-10-2006, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
They should have checked his feedback before the sent him any money

I agree.. you would have to be fairly stupid to send someone money with that kind of feedback..:ermm:

250Renvy
01-10-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by sickmojave
I agree.. you would have to be fairly stupid to send someone money with that kind of feedback..:ermm:

Obviously a hack job or scammer where you use a person's account that has lots of positives then post a ton of new stuff for sale and screw everybody.

If you notice all the negatives are from auctions that ended within a few days from each other. Ebay won't cover money order / western union payments either so they are all screwed out of the money.

Matt37
01-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by 250Renvy
Obviously a hack job or scammer where you use a person's account that has lots of positives then post a ton of new stuff for sale and screw everybody.

If you notice all the negatives are from auctions that ended within a few days from each other. Ebay won't cover money order / western union payments either so they are all screwed out of the money.

Yup,

Whenver an auction states that your only payment option is WU. It is the first sign of a scam.

Matt37
01-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Titanium
Wow! thats alot of money. how much in all did he steal?!

my friend sent me the link, because he got screwed out of an ipod from the guy.

He said the autorities got involved, but the guy fleed quickly.

He said the authorities said they think he stole upwards of $100,000 before he finally got caught.

01-10-2006, 02:19 PM
I never thought some people could get so stupid, ok lets buy our daughter a ipod for xmas, oh look at this cheap one, oh and his feedbac says he has ripped about 438 people off for ipods, oh well lets try anyways. Like wtf

01-10-2006, 02:25 PM
You guys are missing the point with his feedback, all the negative feedback has just occured. When these people bid and won these items he had great feedback at the time!

Lesson learned, pay with a credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!

z400roosteR
01-10-2006, 02:38 PM
yea if you use your credit card with paypal they guarantee a refund up to $1,000.00 3 times in a calendar year.

Titanium
01-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Man, i looked a little bit further back in the bidders comments and one guy said 132,000$ stolen in all and that was on december 3rd if i member right.

400exrules
01-10-2006, 03:14 PM
and he will prob just start over and do it all over again...scam more people with a different name

Matt37
01-10-2006, 03:19 PM
This guy is probably sitting on a beach somewhere nibbling on sponge cake and smoking a big fat cohiba (cuban cigar)

He just got $100,000 richer over the holidays.

TheFontMaster
01-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Looks to me like his acount got hacked into or something. Only the first 3 or 4 pages are bad feed back, the rest is really good.

01-10-2006, 04:26 PM
OMFG PEOPLE!!!!!!! They earned some feedback at the beginning so everyone over xmas holdiays would see it. THEN they listed ALOT of high electronic items at once so that everyone would send there money orders at one time before negative feedbak could be seen. By the time anyone realized what happened it is too late. THAT IS WHY YOU NEVER PAY WITH A MONEY ORDER!!!!!!!!

Aceman
01-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Sooooo many stupid people.......his feedback started going south around Dec. 5, "but since it's the holidays and it's really cheap let's just buy it and hope we receive it":rolleyes:

crday98
01-10-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
OMFG PEOPLE!!!!!!! They earned some feedback at the beginning so everyone over xmas holdiays would see it. THEN they listed ALOT of high electronic items at once so that everyone would send there money orders at one time before negative feedbak could be seen. By the time anyone realized what happened it is too late. THAT IS WHY YOU NEVER PAY WITH A MONEY ORDER!!!!!!!! OMFG idiot, the seller began selling in Dec. of 2003. if his master plan was to open an account, sell some stuff to get some positive feedback then rip them off, i'm sure he wouldn't have waited 2 years and instead ripped them off around x-mas of 2004. it is obvious someone recently got a hold of this persons account and did what you stated in the later part of your post.

honduh440
01-10-2006, 05:39 PM
i feel bad for all those people who spent several hundred bucks on xmas and didnt get the gifts

Titanium
01-10-2006, 05:57 PM
maybe the seller died:p

01-10-2006, 07:34 PM
well to tell you the truth..i dont think i would of looked at his feedback cause he did have like an 85%...his first 300 or so buys and sells were positive which made up for like the last 300.

lol i only have 85% b/c jack***'s leave neg. feedback for when their item sucks lol w/e

yeah but that guy is a complete dick