PDA

View Full Version : should i trust this?

LTZ400rider
01-09-2006, 10:45 PM
do you think it would be safe to transfer 50 bucks to a european bank online to pay for something? i cant use my credit card to pay directly. its for party poker, do you its safe since its from another country or should i be fine?

honduh440
01-09-2006, 11:07 PM
yeah party poker is legit ive done it before.

FYI........ When ur playing party poker be VERY PATIENT!

MOFO
01-10-2006, 04:07 AM
I personally think ANY online transactions done directly to your checking account is a bad idea. Why wont your credit card work? Something does not sound right...

BLACKeR
01-10-2006, 05:34 AM
i agree, anytime someone asks for your bank stuff, of they are from a different country i get very very suspicious. i will not even entertain the thought no matter how good the deal if its in another country.

derekhonda
01-10-2006, 10:57 AM
My debit card does not work for online gambling because my bank imposes rules about that. I would strongly suggest you use neteller.com or firepay.com as they are both legit. neteller charges 8.9% of the amount you deposit and firepay charges a flat fee of $5 per deposit.

LTZ400rider
01-10-2006, 11:09 PM
yeah i signed up for firepay and now im gettin nervous. it was suppose to be instant but now they are sending something to my bank so i can prove my identity which i dont know what to do. im trying to delete the account but its hard to do

anyway if someone can and dont mind, transfer like a couple bucks over to my account to get me started lol
i feel like a begger but i have no way to do this, if you want to my name is LBCsublime9