PDA

View Full Version : B-day ride at Redriver Atv park (any one wanna come?)

Rootar
01-09-2006, 09:50 PM
OK everyone my 17th birthday is on the 18th and im gonna have my quad back together right after that so i want to try and set up a ride at Red River ATV park in texas on the either the 28th of January or the 4th of Febuary. here is a link to the site www.redriveratv.com yall can check it out i know there are ALOT of texas riders on here and its on the oklahoma line for those of you in OK. If its the 28th they will have a XC race going (see the site for info) so everyone that wanted could ride in that or on the 4th itll be less crowded? whats yalls opinions? oh and by the way they have a freestyle ramp if anyone that thinks they have the balls is up for it, :devil: thats what ill be doing while im there looks like it could be a fun weekend anyone up for it?

:ermm:

here are some pics (its $10 to ride) they have lots of other stuff to ride than whats pictured dont worry check the site and they have more pics

Rootar
01-09-2006, 09:51 PM

Rootar
01-09-2006, 09:52 PM

Rootar
01-09-2006, 09:55 PM
and they also have Painballs courses, a set of big bmx jumps, and a half pipe with a bowled end. theres alot to do here and the riding looks to be pretty fun with alot of open spaces to drag and play and do wheelies and stuff.

unless yall know of a better place than Red river

Rootar
01-09-2006, 09:58 PM

Rootar
01-09-2006, 09:59 PM
..,..,..,..,..,/////

Rootar
01-10-2006, 11:24 AM
does anyone know what happened to Zombie mx in ector (where the akriax show was if you didnt know) can you still ride there does lefty still have the 3 ramps and what happen to al the plans he had for the place does anyone know i know its right there near Redriver maybe about 30 minutes away

im asking casue the site www.quadzombiemx.com doesnt work anymore and that was lefty's site