PDA

View Full Version : why does everything get deleted?

TacomaNC4X4
01-09-2006, 08:45 PM
why does every thread get deleated. it seems like everytime i go back to look for one i read earlier..its gone. wtf?

Titanium
01-09-2006, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by TacomaNC4X4
why does every thread get deleated. it seems like everytime i go back to look for one i read earlier..its gone. wtf?

Because there are stupid ppl out there that have to flame everybody or bash everybody.

Ralph
01-09-2006, 08:56 PM
look harder.

QuadJunkies
01-10-2006, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Titanium
Because there are stupid ppl out there that have to flame everybody or bash everybody.

Well, that pretty much summed that up!:p

z400roosteR
01-10-2006, 12:28 AM
or the original poster found what they needed and didn't want the old thread be revamped and deleted it.

quadmaster88
01-10-2006, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Titanium

yep yep yep

MOFO
01-10-2006, 03:59 AM
or the thread starter posted it in the wrong forum. Example. Items for sale/wanted will be deleted from the open forum. We are DONE cleaning up after the little kids. Its much easier to just delete it....and it gets the point across much better. :cool:

Pappy
01-10-2006, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
or the thread starter posted it in the wrong forum. Example. Items for sale/wanted will be deleted from the open forum. We are DONE cleaning up after the little kids. Its much easier to just delete it....and it gets the point across much better. :cool:

a wise old person explained that to a young upstart a while back:cool:

you all are to nice, i delete stupidity(actually i move it to a deleted section)

and why? because id rather just move it then deal with the idiocy.

Pappy
01-10-2006, 05:22 AM
ummm, whats this button do....:D

MOFO
01-10-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
a wise old person explained that to a young upstart a while back:cool:

that wise OLD person was right.

;)

Pappy
01-10-2006, 03:28 PM
rules for being a mod....

1) you have lots of friends until you have to make a decision that doesnt sit well with them. at that time, you are a sob so just get used to it.

2) you were picked due to your ability to keep your head while others went nutz. keep your cool, the ban button is easy to use and its nothing to get worked up about.

3) as a mod, you have no right to join in any fun, or anything serious. you are a prick, and a prick doesnt seem to fit in anywhere.

4) god forbid you correct anyone under 16, or tell anyone between 21 and 30 they are wrong. you will have to make sure you are correct when dealing with this age group, they are starting to become sour from finally having to work for a living.

5) dont say anything in an email or pm that you do not want held as blackmail at some point down the road. chatting about quadjunkies is ok.:devil: