PDA

View Full Version : any pool sharks out there?

standardryder
01-09-2006, 07:19 PM
I bought my table off my neighbor like 6 months ago and i just started to really get into it. anybody else play alot of pool?
here my brunswick and my new excaliber fiberglass cue.

WheelieMan4
01-09-2006, 07:46 PM
me and my friends used to play alot...we were all really good, but i havent shot for about 1 year now, so i doubt im any good. the fiberglass cues and what not arent that good of a stick to break with, i would recomend getting a wood stick for that, it can bend or break the other sticks in time....just speaking from experience

ImWhite
01-09-2006, 07:55 PM
^same here i used to have a table but we left it at my house when it was sold :(
me and my brother would play for car parts and ****
good ol' days
haha

MOFO
01-10-2006, 04:19 AM
I've been known to hang around a few pool tables in my life.... :devil:

I currently have this stick. .Meucci Cues (http://www.meuccicues.com/MeucciCues-1.htm) The model I have is the FR-1 (18 oz) with a red dot shaft. The black dot was not out when I bought my stick.

Shooting pool is very high on my list of hobby's. My wife and I just bought a house, hopefully we will be putting a table in the finished game room in the near future. I already have a vendor lined up

underpowered
01-10-2006, 11:01 AM
i go t college and that is all i do between classes. i am not that good but still love to do it. i have a cheap $17 cue from wally world but it works for me. i would love to have a table but do not have a basement or enough garage space to put one.

wilkin250r
01-10-2006, 01:35 PM
Pool? That's that game you play on the table, with all them different-colored balls, ain't it?

yamablaster24
01-10-2006, 01:39 PM
i have my own table in the basement and Ive made some money playing a dollar a game. Enough that most of my friends dont play me anymore. I almost can shoot a whole game break- 8 ball by myself. I have all the physics worked out and unless i do something stupid or the balls just arnt rollin my way ill miss one or two.

knighttime
01-10-2006, 03:38 PM
I play pool once a week in a league on monday nights. We are now in the middle of a 30 week league:eek2: :confused: :bandit: :uhoh:

MotoX3
01-10-2006, 03:56 PM
I love playing pool and wish I had a table....the problem is I cant shoot worn a darn:p