PDA

View Full Version : MHSC Banquet Roll Call

Pages : [1] 2 3

Johnny & Monica
01-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Johnny and I will be there. Not sure when we will roll into town for sure Saturday afternoon. Who all is coming???

tprender
01-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Will be there with some good news and some bad news. If you talk nice to me Johnny, I might even give you something. How about a pair of PINK grips. But, what would you put them on?

sspalco
01-08-2006, 07:11 PM
If our granddaughter decides to make her appearence before the banquet, we plan on bringing up DJ & Devon. But, if she doesn't come by then (and I've been talking to her about coming here in the next day or two) we won't be able to make it. Everybody have a great time though.

Kim Shrum

Johnny & Monica
01-08-2006, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by tprender
Will be there with some good news and some bad news. If you talk nice to me Johnny, I might even give you something. How about a pair of PINK grips. But, what would you put them on?

trim some off of Miles' beard and glue it to the end and pass them off to Scott:devil:

Rdogg450
01-08-2006, 07:20 PM
I will be there....:cool:

yfz450xc
01-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
trim some off of Miles' beard and glue it to the end and pass them off to Scott:devil:

Johnny I bet you are like the guy that puts ben gay in peoples jock straps aren't you.:D

We and the wife will be there around 12 pm saturday, as well as the Flegle ( Tommy) from C class also. Got all the stuff we all talked about at the last race and a couple extras as well.I think this year will be another good one, oh and I got 2 bundles of ATv racing Extra paper so be sure to grab one at the sign in desk .
Scott

Johnson
01-08-2006, 07:41 PM
Johnny I'd like to come over and ride sometime.

Johnny & Monica
01-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Duane , Do you think you can get Micheal away from is girl freind long enough to go . :D I`ll give you a call in a few days

jdwxv3
01-08-2006, 09:55 PM
Me and my two bros Mitch and Casey will be there along with two other guys we race with.

And Johnny I would like to ride with you all sometime as well, I could bring a group of 5 or 6 and I would like to go when Duane goes just to learn a little bit of something. Later, Josh

millphoto
01-09-2006, 02:22 PM
we're heading up sat morning. Mel wants to go shopping?!? Anybody got a portable tv I can borrow? NFL playoffs all day.

jdwxv3
01-09-2006, 02:54 PM
Hey Tim, No TV but I was wondering if you all were giving out year end pictures to the Class champions again this year. Mitch won B and was wondering about it. THanks, Josh

Johnny & Monica
01-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Josh your welcome to come up anytime with your buddy`s Duane lives less than a hour away , Last winter Micheal Burrows an Zack an some others came an rode afew time We`ve got about 5 different places to ride Where we can Park at Uhliens house an take off . Micheal couldnt believe the elevation changes that we got in the Mo. river Bluffs We rode those bluff`s since I was a kid on Rm dirt bikes 25 years ago :eek2: Along with 2 different old quarrys that aint been used in 20+ years

millphoto
01-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Hey josh, check your pm's

01-09-2006, 05:10 PM
i wont be able to make the banquet, but id be interested in riding with you guys :macho

79400ex
01-09-2006, 06:49 PM
I will be there. I am planning on getting there about 5:30 or and leaving dribving home after the baquet to get work on sunday.

Johnny & Monica
01-09-2006, 10:53 PM

Did you get a room yet Tom ? Monica is going to call tommorow see if theres one left or not ? We`re last min. type people just ask Momma B She is usely in charge of our room reservations an left us hunging on this :mad: Kidding Momma B :D

yfz450xc
01-10-2006, 03:43 AM
They will have some somewhere in there johnny it's a big place.
try to get in the pool building and dont everyone forget breakfast the next moring up the road like normal . Denny's"
Scott:D

tprender
01-10-2006, 08:49 AM
No room, just coming up and then leaving after it is over. I am playing like you, low on money. Driving the car, instead of the truck this time to save gas.

Johnny & Monica
01-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Low on money sux!! I did get a new job today so maybe this year is looking up for us! I start Monday at the newly opened Pig plant. Hope they stick me on the cold side and not the kill.:eek:

Can't wait to see everybody Saturday!

Kim any baby yet?

Monica

motoboy66
01-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Wish I could be there, but can't. I will be looking for pictures and a full report of the banquet though. I am sure there will be some good drunken moments, that need to be caught on film. Be carefull on the drive everyone and have fun down there.

Todd

sspalco
01-11-2006, 03:19 PM
no baby yet. Askin the doc to induce tomorrow. She is past her due date. I am getting so impatient that I am trying to talk the baby out of her.

jdwxv3
01-11-2006, 03:43 PM
Kim hope it goes ok.

yfz450xc
01-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66
Wish I could be there, but can't. I will be looking for pictures and a full report of the banquet though. I am sure there will be some good drunken moments, that need to be caught on film. Be carefull on the drive everyone and have fun down there.

Todd

Todd sure wish ya could make it ya know.
Scott

yfz450xc
01-11-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by sspalco
no baby yet. Askin the doc to induce tomorrow. She is past her due date. I am getting so impatient that I am trying to talk the baby out of her.

It will be fine Kim and tell donnie not to worry either.
Scott

geogeorge
01-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Kim let me talk to her. I'm sure I could get the kid to come out. I have a way with getting things to open up and come out. :devil:

I will not be there for reasons I think most of you can guess. The weather has truned here. Its clody today. only made it to 72. beerrrrr.

Anyway have fun let me know what goes on and if anyone says anything nice about me. We can have that going on now can we.:D

Good luck at the new job Johnny. I hope they give you a good spot and not on the kill side. I realy don't wish to have to think about you with a big knife killing things. I might have night mares on that one.

anyway things are great here. can't wait untill tuesday I get my own internet hook up and don't have to use the computer lad andy more.

well lets hope it warms up of the wet tea shrit contest is going to be a bust. :D :D

sspalco
01-11-2006, 08:18 PM
kids came over just a while ago. Granddaughter is still hangin on to somethin in there. Thanks Geoff for the offer but she'll come when she is ready. Everybody have a great time without us and we'll either see ya at the next hillbilly or the first MHSC race.

400EX Stud
01-11-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm gonna be there. Not sure if i'm gonna have a date or bring one of my buddies. If i bring a buddy anyone up for a trip to the strip club afterwards? Johnny, Monica, and Scott you better save me a seat with you all. you always need a Drunk guy at the table:D

yfz450xc
01-12-2006, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Kim let me talk to her. I'm sure I could get the kid to come out. I have a way with getting things to open up and come out. :devil:

I will not be there for reasons I think most of you can guess. The weather has truned here. Its clody today. only made it to 72. beerrrrr.

Anyway have fun let me know what goes on and if anyone says anything nice about me. We can have that going on now can we.:D

Good luck at the new job Johnny. I hope they give you a good spot and not on the kill side. I realy don't wish to have to think about you with a big knife killing things. I might have night mares on that one.

anyway things are great here. can't wait untill tuesday I get my own internet hook up and don't have to use the computer lad andy more.

well lets hope it warms up of the wet tea shrit contest is going to be a bust. :D :D

Hey Geoff, hate to hear you suffering so much for the job out there, gonna miss ya thei wekend , I save ya a chicken leg and give it to you at the first race, sound ok, might smell funny but will be ok I think.:D
Scott

yfz450xc
01-12-2006, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by 400EX Stud
I'm gonna be there. Not sure if i'm gonna have a date or bring one of my buddies. If i bring a buddy anyone up for a trip to the strip club afterwards? Johnny, Monica, and Scott you better save me a seat with you all. you always need a Drunk guy at the table:D

Good to hear it greg we'll be looking fo ya.:D
Scott

Johnny & Monica
01-12-2006, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by geogeorge

Monica will have the knife cutting pig throat`s :huh

yfz450xc
01-12-2006, 09:58 AM
dont make her mad Johnny :D

Greg : Terry and his family is coming along also, and no riding in the back of your truck with a cape on this year and no peeing out your front door. Wild man I tell ya.:D

Johnny & Monica
01-12-2006, 10:07 AM

Where`s your girl ? I`m hoping Scott will save all of us a table . Debating on spending the nigth there or driving rigth home going to be in the 60`s sun. good day for riding :D We would go to the nudey bar with ya But I would have to pull Monica away from the lap dance`s She always throws a fit when I make her leave early :devil:

yfz450xc
01-12-2006, 12:08 PM
we will be there early enough to do some saving. I plan on being primed by then, not really to bad until all the awards are done I over did it last year with greg:grr: :blah:

outlawATV
01-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Where`s your girl ? I`m hoping Scott will save all of us a table . Debating on spending the nigth there or driving rigth home going to be in the 60`s sun. good day for riding :D We would go to the nudey bar with ya But I would have to pull Monica away from the lap dance`s She always throws a fit when I make her leave early :devil:

Just don't let Johnny do the lap dancing, that could be bad. Make sure Scott and Jamie keeps their shirts on. lol Dont forget my rule book. This way I can try to keep up with the new rules...yu all be have at the meeting and no snarling. Will be waiting for the results of the banquet....mommab

yfz450xc
01-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Man Momma B we need to get all of you to one again it has been awhile since I seen you all and Pam and Earle. Thanks for reminding us about the rule book , I forgot all about it.
Take care

Johnny & Monica
01-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by outlawATV
Just don't let Johnny do the lap dancing, that could be bad. Make sure Scott and Jamie keeps their shirts on. lol Dont forget my rule book. This way I can try to keep up with the new rules...yu all be have at the meeting and no snarling. Will be waiting for the results of the banquet....mommab

I couldnt get Monica even to pull into a parking lot of the nudie bar :(

400EX Stud
01-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
we will be there early enough to do some saving. I plan on being primed by then, not really to bad until all the awards are done I over did it last year with greg:grr: :blah:

Yeah last year I got pretty bad. But HEy whats new!!! Scott I don't remember you being to bad last year. But then i don't remember much. Hell i watched Huevos 7 last year and don't remember any of it. The last thing I remember was going into scotts room. I guess I talked for a little bit. And Scott i didn't pee out the door. I was told i peed on the the door. From the inside. But I think that was just when i came in i spilt some beer I hope

Rdogg450
01-12-2006, 05:30 PM
Good Times Good Times..... just hope they cut back on the speeches this year you talk about a borefest! Well maybe i'll get lucky and playoff football will be on in the bar upstairs again if they ramble too much.:eek:

400EX Stud
01-12-2006, 06:01 PM
dont make her mad Johnny :D

Greg : Terry and his family is coming along also, and no riding in the back of your truck with a cape on this year and no peeing out your front door. Wild man I tell ya.:D

Scott please tell me the riding in the back of the truck and cape thing didn't happen!!!!!!:eek: If it did i'm sure i had fun but I really hope i would remember that!!!:D

Johnny & Monica
01-12-2006, 06:25 PM
Scott please tell me the riding in the back of the truck and cape thing didn't happen!!!!!!:eek: If it did i'm sure i had fun but I really hope i would remember that!!!:D

That`s why I call you Hollywood :cool:

yfz450xc
01-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Yeah last year I got pretty bad. But HEy whats new!!! Scott I don't remember you being to bad last year. But then i don't remember much. Hell i watched Huevos 7 last year and don't remember any of it. The last thing I remember was going into scotts room. I guess I talked for a little bit. And Scott i didn't pee out the door. I was told i peed on the the door. From the inside. But I think that was just when i came in i spilt some beer I hope

well I hope you have better luck this year with your company you bring.
Right ???:D
Cant wait greg.:D
Scott

yfz450xc
01-12-2006, 07:25 PM

last I saw of your truck was what looked like you with a cape in the back yelling and having a good ole time.:D seriously.:eek2:
Scott

400EX Stud
01-12-2006, 08:05 PM
last I saw of your truck was what looked like you with a cape in the back yelling and having a good ole time.:D seriously.:eek2:
Scott

WOW:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: UUUHHHHHHHHHH What to say what to say. If that happened i would like to know when. Was it the last race i went to or at the last banquet? UUUUHHHH. Lets see the first banquet fell out of the hot tub. last year don't remember much. there maybe a year in there i don't remember. LEt's see if i can make this year better!!!:devil: :devil:

400EX Stud
01-12-2006, 08:07 PM
well I hope you have better luck this year with your company you bring.
Right ???:D
Cant wait greg.:D
Scott
Hell i thought it was cause i was cute:D

SHEP400EX
01-12-2006, 09:25 PM
me and my son will be arriving around 3ish, going to stop in and check out the cycle shop in lebanon and maybe cash in my hillbilly certificate. other than that probally go swimming then to the party. seeeeee ya guys.

the other shep

yfz450xc
01-13-2006, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
me and my son will be arriving around 3ish, going to stop in and check out the cycle shop in lebanon and maybe cash in my hillbilly certificate. other than that probally go swimming then to the party. seeeeee ya guys.

the other shep

hey tony gald to hear ya making it, about time to buy that boy a quad isnt it ??
Scott

jdwxv3
01-13-2006, 04:53 AM
If any of you have kids and have some spare time you should take them to Miner Mikes at the Lake across from the outlet mall. I hear that place is a blast for the kids and not to bad for the parents either. Later, Josh

powerstroke
01-13-2006, 01:46 PM
Me and the wife and kids are gonna hit miner mikes saturday afternoon. They love that place. It should be an interesting banquet, look for me and Hicks to get outta control! We met our goals and we are primed up and ready to roll. Matt

jdwxv3
01-13-2006, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by powerstroke
Me and the wife and kids are gonna hit miner mikes saturday afternoon. They love that place. It should be an interesting banquet, look for me and Hicks to get outta control! We met our goals and we are primed up and ready to roll. Matt

Yea you guys had an awesome year....Congrats to you both.

My goal for next year is to finish in the top 3 in A every race I am able to make. Oh yea and go from 235ibs to 190 ibs. It is hard to go fast when your husky. Still have 30ibs to go:ermm: But its gonna come off fast come Febuary when I can ride my mountain bike agian.

See you all tommorow, Josh

yfz450xc
01-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by powerstroke

Yea Josh is right you both had a awesome year and deserve it both, glad to see the whole clan making it matt . see me when you get there I have something good up my sleeve that I would like for both of you ( Dave) to help me and Josh with .

Josh were all set and beyond expectation's as well, everything was better than expected and we got our time slotted as well already, I made the call for us.
Thanks ahead of time for the help this weekend josh.
Scott

jdwxv3
01-13-2006, 07:37 PM
I'm worried...what do I have to do?

yfz450xc
01-13-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
I'm worried...what do I have to do?

i will get ahold of ya down there.
Scott:D :eek2:

01-13-2006, 08:39 PM
my goal is to just finish decently in open A, and learn at least 5 things from each race, and be fast enough to finish top 10 or top 5 by the last race, hoping to be able to do this, and im putting effort into it

goodluck to you josh, hopefully see you this season

motoboy66
01-13-2006, 09:18 PM
My goal this year is to move from a 12 to an 18 pack the night befor the race!

SHEP400EX
01-13-2006, 09:45 PM
yeah scott lil shep needs a real 4 wheeler, i am in the lookout for one now so maybe we can get him in a few pee wee races this year. thanks for all your work on getting the pee wee races and everything else! hey where's this miners mike at? i'd like like to take lil man to it. it sounds fun?

thanks, tony

burrows
01-13-2006, 10:13 PM
Yea Josh is right you both had a awesome year and deserve it both, glad to see the whole clan making it matt . see me when you get there I have something good up my sleeve that I would like for both of you ( Dave) to help me and Josh with .

Josh were all set and beyond expectation's as well, everything was better than expected and we got our time slotted as well already, I made the call for us.
Thanks ahead of time for the help this weekend josh.
Scott

You guys sound like you are up to something and I am going to miss it. Boo hoo. You better clue me in when you guys get home and back on your computers. I will be waiting........mommab

Johnny & Monica
01-14-2006, 12:04 AM
yeah scott lil shep needs a real 4 wheeler, i am in the lookout for one now so maybe we can get him in a few pee wee races this year. thanks for all your work on getting the pee wee races and everything else! hey where's this miners mike at? i'd like like to take lil man to it. it sounds fun?

thanks, tony

How about a little red lt50 about a year old ?

Rdogg450
01-14-2006, 12:18 AM
My goal is to eat more buffets and drink more the night before the race.

yfz450xc
01-14-2006, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by motoboy66
My goal this year is to move from a 12 to an 18 pack the night befor the race!

I would expect nothing less from ya Todd, we need to ride splinter and get together, need to get your feet back down on the ground for awhile you know.

Mommab we dont do things like that , I mean underhanded and sneaky. ;) :D
I am hoping Monica will give a full report when she gets home and she better take some pics, aint that right you all.

Tony Johnny's deal sounds like a good one and this is what I got my boy on as well as the other "Shep" has his boy on, were getting ready to pipe them and what not , but its a great first bike for him and has alot of safty features on it..

See ya all down there

Johnny & Monica
01-14-2006, 08:04 AM
Yeap , Monica got`s her camera charging an ready :D Soon as Taylors basketball game is over at 1:00 we`re dropping the kids off at uhlien`s house an we`re on our way :devil: She`ll post some pictures for you Momma B & Geoff here or under Mo. series race coverage :cool: See everyone around 5:00 - 6:00 tonigth

SHEP400EX
01-14-2006, 08:06 AM
hey johhny sounds like its a good bike for lil man. do you have one for sale or know where i can get one? thanks tony

Johnny & Monica
01-14-2006, 08:56 AM
My buddy mark was thinking of selling his daugthers It aint very old all stock except afew stickers I aint forsure on price I thougth around 1200.00

yfz450xc
01-14-2006, 09:12 AM
Johnny we will save you a spot, were heading out now ( 10:30), just look for the good looking drunk guy with slobber on his shirt and you will find me, the drunk guy will be johnny.:D
See ya there
Scott

Rdogg450
01-14-2006, 09:48 AM
See ya all there ... leaving about 1:00 o clock.

jdwxv3
01-14-2006, 12:06 PM
Leaving at 5pm I love living close!:D

scramblerracer
01-14-2006, 01:18 PM
The wife and I will be there, leaving around 5pm. See Ya Josh

motoboy66
01-14-2006, 04:23 PM
Sounds like you all have a better crowd this year. Scott I would love to do some riding, but my frame is in need of some welding and gussets. I really need to stop slacking off and get it done befor march. Hope you all have a great time, and I am waiting for some pictures.

balls2da-wall
01-14-2006, 05:00 PM
I think im going to use Missouri as my practice grounds for the IATVHSS...will be hitting atleast 3 races down there...especially the first one since its in March:p

Still get a practice lap, right?

geogeorge
01-14-2006, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by balls2da-wall
I think im going to use Missouri as my practice grounds for the IATVHSS...will be hitting atleast 3 races down there...especially the first one since its in March:p

Still get a practice lap, right?

I'm going to use Iowa as a training ground for Missouri. :)

So any word on how the banquet is going?

ronnie
01-14-2006, 06:39 PM
I'm going to use Iowa as a training ground for Missouri. :)

So any word on how the banquet is going?
no how the weather there have you ben to the beach yet

tprender
01-15-2006, 08:14 AM
I am not going to talk about what happened last night, other than I think that it was a very good night and things went good. Now for the coming year I have gotten a few things so far for the atv riders. Hiper Wheels will be sponsor for the series. I was able to give away a free set of front wheels last night and will be giving away a set again next year. I am still talking with them about some sontingences during the year. They will be coming to some of the races with a display to help the riders.
Now the big one, if you look on the mhsc webpage for the past week the ProArmor logo has been there as a sponsor for the series. They gave me 2 gift certificates for 50% to give to the atv sportsman for the year( Scott Johnson) and series worker. They will also be sponoring 2 classes at each of the 8 races. Beginner class not included. What this means is that the 1st place rider will get a 50% certificate, 2nd place $50 gift certificate, and 3rd place $25 gift certificate for those 2 classes at that race.
The 1st race the AA and A class will be sponsered, next race it will be 2 different classes and so on for the rest of the year.
ITP will be giving a set of tires away to the class champion if they used ITP tires all year. I offered this to Maxxis last year (Feb) and am still waiting for a response.
I also, gave to the 3rd place rider, that was there last night, a gift certificate from RK chain for 40% from them.
That is all that I have right now. Have a couple more in the works, but still tring to dot the "i's" and cross the "t's" before it bcome finial.
will be working the phones more the next 2 months for more things. If anyone has contacts with someone forward that info to me, please and I will check on it.
Some, please post the names of the riders that got the Hiper Wheels and the other Pro Armor certificates. Forgot to write them down for the pictures.

jlm996s
01-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Sounds great. Can't wait for the first race.

jdwxv3
01-15-2006, 09:34 AM
I think it was Fred Long that won the Hiper wheels.

powerstroke
01-15-2006, 03:07 PM
Fred did indeed win the hipers! congrats fred!!:)

I think the banquet was real nice this year and I had a ball. The trophies and coats are awesome. Other than my Jack Daniels induced headache I had a real good time. Matt

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 04:31 PM
Monica loves her pit shirt an plaque , That was so cool of everybody to donate an she wants to thank all . Thank you very much :D :D :D
An a huge thanks to the Millers on the pictures on the plaques they are some of the best Mo. ever past out . Thanks Tim an Melanie Those are nice pictures . An great job on the hillbilly series Tim we`ll be rooting for you on wrapping up 1st :D :D :D

Thanks Tom for the nice pink grips an the 12 hour trailer stickers . An the work your doing getting sponsors , An Thanks Yurk Norton for leading Hyper to the series .

An Scott your speech was great But would have been better with a few more beers in ya LOL , The Jose Cuervo pool side was tastey But I missed breakfast , But the speech was great , An the thank you Frank gave wasss great from Co. numbers to port a potties , Your welcome :D All in all the banquet was great the food was great , An as allways great to see everyone . Till next year :cool:

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 04:36 PM
Monica an her plaque :D

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Monicas pit shirt

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 04:38 PM
front

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 04:42 PM
My plaque with picture from sedalia The last race on my YFZ450:eek2:

yfz450xc
01-15-2006, 05:08 PM
Thanks to all who made it and thanks for everyone's donations this year as well.
I like Matt think it went over real good with no complaints at all. the plaques were absoluely top notch, thanks there goes to Miller Photo and spud for the Plaques.
The jackets were awesome , really thanks to MHSC officers for that one.
The awards and the give aways , wow is all I can say and Yurik
:YOU ARE THE MAN" for the help with all the Hiper contacts, thanks to pro amour as well for stepping up with us .
Thanks Tom for the help and all your hours on the phone to sponsors.
Thanks Dave H and Matt O our 2 top riders for giving some great words as well and not making me look so dumb up there.:D
I have to thank Erica as well for her help and the job she does for MHSC.
Pool party was good afterwards and I am still feeling a little rough around the edges thank goodness I am off.
I wish frank well and still say thanks, like I said ; all you can ask for is thier best" and thats what he did.
Looking forward to a fresh new start for MHSC with great people involved this year and looking forward to the pee wee races.
Monica Johnny thanks for all again and thank you monica for all your help as well looking forward to hanging with you all this year again.

Geoff we missed you ole buddy.
Mommab , there were no rule books yet but I am sure they will have them by the first race
Thanks everyone for your votes for me as well , it meant alot to me really.
I had a great weekend and think MHSC did a superb job.
Ok 2 ibuprofen and I am down for the night.
And thanks especially to Josh for the help up front last night I couldnt have done it with out you, Thanks Josh.
Thanks alot Greg C :eek2:

geogeorge
01-15-2006, 05:19 PM
MommaB

I'm working on the rule book now. As soon as I have my own internet hook up I will send it to tom E to have him get it printed.

I'm sorry for the delays but It got to me late and with the internet snafu here Well.

Glade everyone had a nice time and great pics monaci. Now it should be easy to see you.

Johnny you never looked faster then in that picture. :D

Scott congrads and welcome to the sportsman club.

Weather sucks here. windy and 65 today. I had to get the jacket out. to bad its not one of those nice missouri jackets.

Well hope pulls thought the hang overs.

Geoff

shep
01-15-2006, 05:53 PM
Monica an her plaque :D :bandit: Hey Monica will you repost this picture naked for me!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeease!!:blah: :devil: :D ;)

DJJ450r
01-15-2006, 07:59 PM
i just went and picked up my plaque from djs. i love it. thanks tim and melanie for taking the cool pics and gaylon for dropping it off at djs.:D

Rdogg450
01-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by jlm996s
Sounds great. Can't wait for the first race.

Jeremy why weren't you there last night????

QUADROOKIE
01-15-2006, 08:33 PM
Monica, that pit shirt is awesome!! You guys should have said sompin to us Iowa guys-we would have gladly went in on that with ya! We appreciate all she does for us as well!

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
Monica, that pit shirt is awesome!! You guys should have said sompin to us Iowa guys-we would have gladly went in on that with ya! We appreciate all she does for us as well!

Ya it was really cool of them not only to get me something but to put the Iowa and Mo on it was really awesome. Now you all will know who I am in the woods and send someone out to pick me when I'm 6 miles out in the woods and needing a ride back.:devil:

Jamie if ya wanted naked you should have been at the pool party everybody was naked:devil:

Heres a few of the pictures that you could make out as you can tell by the pics Johnny posted of me earlier I had a few too many:devil:

Pic of shirts given away to all riders that did at least 50% of the races.

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 08:52 PM
Some of the prizes given away in the name drawings

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 08:52 PM
Johnny and Crooks with Jessica Zuklin in the back

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 08:55 PM
Scott Johnson with the Hazzards and Crooks (he was everywhere)

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 08:56 PM
Erica accepting her special award from the atvers

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Dave Hicks overall champ

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 08:59 PM
Dankel on the scooter race for the complete exhaust system

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 09:00 PM
Chad Davis

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 09:02 PM
Dave Hicks would crash and burn in the first corner:D The 1000.00+ exhaust went to Tony Shepherd

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 09:03 PM
Pool Party

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Mr. Cuervo Scott Johnson

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Hulk

Johnny & Monica
01-15-2006, 09:10 PM
The pool party went on till 3:00 in the morning , Then there was 2 rooms reserved that stayed open all nigth with videos an things Yes it was a blast at the awesone lake of the ozarks :D
An no Shep no skinny dipping , Just thougth I would get you worked up Thinking of Scott swimning naked :huh :devil: :bandit:

yfz450xc
01-16-2006, 06:05 AM
An no Shep no skinny dipping , Just thougth I would get you worked up Thinking of Scott swimning naked :huh :devil: :bandit: [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh the humility of it all, :eek2: :D , Thanks Monica for the pics cant wait to see ya in the woods again with Melanie also both of ya taking pics of us all is great. To think 5 years ago this would be going on is hard to believe, it makes everyone a star for a breif moment on the net, that is why it is so great of ya.

jlm996s
01-16-2006, 08:05 AM
Jeremy why weren't you there last night????

I've had a rough new year so far. I got burned New Year's Ever...rolled our car New Year's Day...transmission went out of the truck on my way back from the Hillbilly race in Richland. Then I wrecked hard Saturday and spent Saturday night in the ER. I wish I would've went to the banquet instead!

jdwxv3
01-16-2006, 08:08 AM
I've had a rough new year so far. I got burned New Year's Ever...rolled our car New Year's Day...transmission went out of the truck on my way back from the Hillbilly race in Richland. Then I wrecked hard Saturday and spent Saturday night in the ER. I wish I would've went to the banquet instead!

that sucks

Johnny & Monica
01-16-2006, 08:18 AM

Man you must of caugth the luck I had last year :( So far so good this year thougth :D I ended my year my backing into someone an trashing there car An left my 5 gal. jaz jug of race gas at the car wash all on new year`s eve . I`ve got 8 pages of awful luck That followed me all of 05 thougth . Including losing my trannsimission on the way to the last race of the year with a busted crank in a yfz an a 450r an it went on an on , I hope your`s dont because it sucked :devil:

Rdogg450
01-16-2006, 11:24 AM

Ouch! Sorry to hear all that hope to see ya in a couple months.:scary:

ronnie
01-16-2006, 05:07 PM
I got my plaqe today and i like to say that is very nice .
thank you miller for the pitcher .:D

sspalco
01-17-2006, 09:05 AM
Finally got our granddaughter. She is beautiful!!

Thanks Tim & Mel for the pic on the plaque of DJ's it is extremely nice. Thanks to everyone else also, for the jacket, for the land to ride on, for making the tracks all year, and donating your countless hours so my kids can have a place to ride. We really really do appreciate it.

Gaylon thanks for picking up the kids things and bringing them over.

Anyways...have a good week all, glad the banquet went so well, but I am goin back to the hospital and seeing my kids.

Johnny & Monica
01-17-2006, 09:08 AM
SHEP`S GOT THE HOT`S FOR A GRANNY :devil:

jdwxv3
01-17-2006, 06:40 PM
What Chain company is supporting the MHSC? I need a new chain and sprocket set up. Thanks, Josh

geogeorge
01-17-2006, 07:05 PM
Finally got our granddaughter. She is beautiful!!

Thanks Tim & Mel for the pic on the plaque of DJ's it is extremely nice. Thanks to everyone else also, for the jacket, for the land to ride on, for making the tracks all year, and donating your countless hours so my kids can have a place to ride. We really really do appreciate it.

Gaylon thanks for picking up the kids things and bringing them over.

Anyways...have a good week all, glad the banquet went so well, but I am goin back to the hospital and seeing my kids.

Congrads on the new grand baby.

yfz450xc
01-18-2006, 04:47 AM
Congrads on the new grand baby.

Hey Momma Shrum, and donnie, congrats , I havent been on here much latley , so glad to hear all went well.
Scott :D

tprender
01-18-2006, 06:32 AM
I got some stuff from Sunline today for chain and sprokets. Will be talking with Frank in the next few days to get the number for EK chain and try to get the same package that they have for the bikes.
Gave to the 3rd place in each class Sat night a 40% off from RK chain.
Picked up something from Kenda tires yesterday. More info will come after I get the stuff in my hands.
Have more in the works. Keep you posted as it comes though.

Johnny & Monica
01-18-2006, 08:39 AM
I got some stuff from Sunline today for chain and sprokets. Will be talking with Frank in the next few days to get the number for EK chain and try to get the same package that they have for the bikes.
Gave to the 3rd place in each class Sat night a 40% off from RK chain.
Picked up something from Kenda tires yesterday. More info will come after I get the stuff in my hands.
Have more in the works. Keep you posted as it comes though.

Way to work them Tom , By the way my daugther Tessa loves those pink grip`s She snagged them rigth outta my hand`s when she seen them Thanks Johnny

Kim congrat ` s on the granddaugther ment no offence by calling you a Granny :D I thougth about it an I hate to be called grandpa even thougth I`m a grandfather of 4 at 41 . :eek: I like to be a clown sometimes but sometimes it comes off rude or wrong sorry Never mean no harm to anyone except Geoff :devil:

geogeorge
01-18-2006, 09:05 AM
Way to work them Tom , By the way my daugther Tessa loves those pink grip`s She snagged them rigth outta my hand`s when she seen them Thanks Johnny

Kim congrat ` s on the granddaugther ment no offence by calling you a Granny :D I thougth about it an I hate to be called grandpa even thougth I`m a grandfather of 4 at 41 . :eek: I like to be a clown sometimes but sometimes it comes off rude or wrong sorry Never mean no harm to anyone except Geoff :devil:

If I am always the exception does that mean I am ecceptional?

:macho

YAMAHAVIPER
01-18-2006, 10:02 AM
HEY GEOFF HOWS CALIFORNIA,I AM TAKING GOOD CARE OF YOUR BIKE,I WILL SEND SOME PICTURES SOON LARRY.

outlawATV
01-18-2006, 10:58 AM

:macho

I always felt it made you the special one. ;) :blah: mommab

outlawATV
01-18-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by YAMAHAVIPER
HEY GEOFF HOWS CALIFORNIA,I AM TAKING GOOD CARE OF YOUR BIKE,I WILL SEND SOME PICTURES SOON LARRY.

With no motor, fenders, and tires. lol he sold them...mommab

geogeorge
01-18-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by outlawATV
With no motor, fenders, and tires. lol he sold them...mommab

So long as he got a good price for them its ok.

I'm more worried it is going to have pink tassles and a banana seat on it.

sspalco
01-18-2006, 04:15 PM

No offence taken. Thanks all! That was the most phonomenal experience ever. Man she's gonna be spoiled.

tprender
01-18-2006, 04:19 PM
Go over to Tireballs website and read the good news that I got for you today. Make sure that you fill out the form before the 1st race. You only get credit after the form is fill out.
Just to let you know I am not done, more phone calls to make. Here it is being that it is not list no there site yet.
Crestwood, KY (1/18/2006)- The Tire Ball Development Company is proud to announce the 2006 Missouri Hare Scramble Championship Contingency Program. This new and exciting program will offer over $16,000 dollars in Tire Ball Bucks available for EVERYONE that registers. This revolutionary product is used by top pros in the GNCC and Desert series. The Tire Ball Company is happy to announce our new product line for MHSC quad racers. Our performance-tested products, not only proven to eliminate flats, they significantly improve traction and increase suspension capacity.

Riders must complete the contingency registration form. The registration form will be available trackside at every round of the Missouri Hare Scramble Championship Series or for download at www.tireballs.com. Tire Ball Bucks are redeemable for the Tire Ball product directly through Tire Balls by contacting Brock Jamison at 877-847-3225 or 502-243-1601. Tire Ball Bucks are not redeemable for cash. Tire Ball Bucks will be awarded after the official race results have posted. Contingency Program details and class payouts will be made available on our website

shep
01-18-2006, 04:20 PM

:macho :bandit: There is nothing exceptional or special about you oldtymer!!!!:blah: :devil: :D

shep
01-18-2006, 04:25 PM
SHEP`S GOT THE HOT`S FOR A GRANNY :devil: :bandit: I like um broke in and race-ready!!:eek: :D :cool:

jdwxv3
01-18-2006, 05:02 PM
Go over to Tireballs website and read the good news that I got for you today. Make sure that you fill out the form before the 1st race. You only get credit after the form is fill out.
Just to let you know I am not done, more phone calls to make. Here it is being that it is not list no there site yet.
Crestwood, KY (1/18/2006)- The Tire Ball Development Company is proud to announce the 2006 Missouri Hare Scramble Championship Contingency Program. This new and exciting program will offer over $16,000 dollars in Tire Ball Bucks available for EVERYONE that registers. This revolutionary product is used by top pros in the GNCC and Desert series. The Tire Ball Company is happy to announce our new product line for MHSC quad racers. Our performance-tested products, not only proven to eliminate flats, they significantly improve traction and increase suspension capacity.

Riders must complete the contingency registration form. The registration form will be available trackside at every round of the Missouri Hare Scramble Championship Series or for download at www.tireballs.com. Tire Ball Bucks are redeemable for the Tire Ball product directly through Tire Balls by contacting Brock Jamison at 877-847-3225 or 502-243-1601. Tire Ball Bucks are not redeemable for cash. Tire Ball Bucks will be awarded after the official race results have posted. Contingency Program details and class payouts will be made available on our website

That is great Tom. Thanks a lot!!!

geogeorge
01-18-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: There is nothing exceptional or special about you oldtymer!!!!:blah: :devil: :D

shep your just upset cuz I'm better looking. :D

and when your as good looking as I am you can be slow on a quad.

shep
01-19-2006, 04:26 AM
:bandit: If there is one worry I dont have ,its you being better lookin than I!!!:devil: ;)

yfz450xc
01-19-2006, 07:50 AM
Tom good job on the tire Balls , and thanks.
Scott

tprender
01-19-2006, 04:22 PM
Talked to the people at tireballs again today. You will need to fill out the form before the 1st race or at the 1st race and then get it to me. That is all that you have to do. I will take care of the rest for you. I will, then send the forms to them with the results from each race. This is the payout for each race.

Class 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th
AA and A $30 $25 $20 $20 $10
B,B+,Senior, C, C+ $20 $15 $12 $8 $5
Stock,2-3-4, Beginner $12 $10 $8 $5 $2

Your not going to get rich, but it is something.

Johnny & Monica
01-19-2006, 04:45 PM
But you would be able to save your creits all year towards new tire balls at the end of the year rigth ? Hey it`s a start , your over working their ol`guy :devil: Thanks Tom

tprender
01-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Just don't come in 6th place. You save your credits and cash them in at the end of the year for tireballs only. I guess that you could cash them in early. Go to there website and read the page on contingency it is all explained there. Then down load and fill out the form.
I still need the name of the other person who got the ProArmor gift certificate besides Scott. I need to send that picture to them with the names.

Rdogg450
01-19-2006, 07:37 PM
Just don't come in 6th place. You save your credits and cash them in at the end of the year for tireballs only. I guess that you could cash them in early. Go to there website and read the page on contingency it is all explained there. Then down load and fill out the form.
I still need the name of the other person who got the ProArmor gift certificate besides Scott. I need to send that picture to them with the names.

I think Tommy Fleigle from young C got the Pro Armor gift certificate.

yfz450xc
01-19-2006, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
I think Tommy Fleigle from young C got the Pro Armor gift certificate.

Rdogg is right on that one.
Scott

Johnny & Monica
01-20-2006, 09:50 AM
Who`s planning on going to the hillbilly race next weekend I think I`ll make this one , Sott PM me your address so I can send you some graphics , An I`m riding red again Geoff :devil:

jlm996s
01-20-2006, 10:19 AM
I should be at the next Hillbilly....my back should be healed up by then.

sspalco
01-20-2006, 01:55 PM
We will be there, hopefully all our riders will race this one

DJJ450r
01-20-2006, 02:07 PM
We will be there, hopefully all our riders will race this one

:D :D :D

yfz450xc
01-20-2006, 03:04 PM
You all have fun at the hillbilly, bad news for Johnson Racing however, got laid off from work today so unless something big happens I might be at 1 or 2 MHSC races this year for the boy and do the little Illinios race's but cant really see anything past that. I just sold my old honda to buy the boy a new one but thats on hold now.
See ya at the first race for sure.
Maybe I will go buy a lotto ticket now.:D
Scott B Johnson :D

scramblerracer
01-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Thanks Tom for all the hard work trying to get us racers some more prizes. I e-mailed Brock at tireballs today to sign up. Thanks again
Josh

Johnny & Monica
01-20-2006, 03:38 PM
You all have fun at the hillbilly, bad news for Johnson Racing however, got laid off from work today so unless something big happens I might be at 1 or 2 MHSC races this year for the boy and do the little Illinios race's but cant really see anything past that. I just sold my old honda to buy the boy a new one but thats on hold now.
See ya at the first race for sure.
Maybe I will go buy a lotto ticket now.:D
Scott B Johnson :D

Man Scott that suck`s :( Looking forward to campfire tales this year . Maybe Shep will put you on a corner with Geoff an his other ho`s down on ho`stro :devil: No kidding with you We`ll see ya me an monica made 2 series last year broke an un-unemployed towards the end of the season if your hearts into it you`ll make it :D Eat less steak more peanut butter cut the cable line but up a antenna , stop driving your truck an ride a bike Cut some corners Scott an anyway We can help you we will an you better be at the gncc :grr: What money I have I`ll share with ya :D

yfz450xc
01-20-2006, 04:07 PM
Man Scott that suck`s :( Looking forward to campfire tales this year . Maybe Shep will put you on a corner with Geoff an his other ho`s down on ho`stro :devil: No kidding with you We`ll see ya me an monica made 2 series last year broke an un-unemployed towards the end of the season if your hearts into it you`ll make it :D Eat less steak more peanut butter cut the cable line but up a antenna , stop driving your truck an ride a bike Cut some corners Scott an anyway We can help you we will an you better be at the gncc :grr: What money I have I`ll share with ya :D

Thanks man, Oh I will be back to work for sure somewhere will just have to adjust is all, and I like peanut butter :D .
Gncc for sure as well even if I have to hitch hike in a speedo :eek2: :blah:
Scott

jdwxv3
01-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Sorry to hear about the Lay off. How long are they talking? Also what line of work are you in, I can keep an eye out for you.

Later, Josh

tprender
01-20-2006, 05:39 PM
scramblerracer and all the rest of you when you fill out the tireballs form. You give the form to me and I will turn it in for you. I will be keeping the forms for tireballs. I will just sent them a list of the riders that are signed up and a copy of the results after the race.
Scott, sorry to hear about being out of work. More time to prep the quad. Usee the extra time to good advanace.

motoboy66
01-20-2006, 05:45 PM
Scott,

Sorry to hear that man. You know you always have a ride to a race with us. Nick may be looking at a trailer this spring. I hope something turns up for you real soon.

Todd

Johnny & Monica
01-20-2006, 09:01 PM
Yeap Scott we`re not let you use that as a excuse to set out because your scared of that butting kicking I`ve got planned for ya this year :devil:

geogeorge
01-20-2006, 09:40 PM
Scott if you can make it to my house your welcome to tag along with me all season. All you have to come up with is entry fee.

Johnny & Monica
01-20-2006, 09:51 PM
Scott if you can make it to my house your welcome to tag along with me all season. All you have to come up with is entry fee.

An I`ll glady pay that for ya

burrows
01-20-2006, 09:59 PM

Johnny: You are a web bouncer. You bounce from site to site faster than anybody. You are crazy....

Scott was hoping to see ya this weekend at the hillbilly race. We are going if the weather isn't like it is tonight.

Tom: You are really doing a fine job for us quad riders. Thanks alot.
mommab

Johnny & Monica
01-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by burrows
Johnny: You are a web bouncer. You bounce from site to site faster than anybody. You are crazy....

Scott was hoping to see ya this weekend at the hillbilly race. We are going if the weather isn't like it is tonight.

Tom: You are really doing a fine job for us quad riders. Thanks alot.
mommab

Just following you to keep you outta trouble :devil:

Scott really wish you would make the hillbilly next week :confused:

An Tom you are doing a awesome job Maybe we can get momma b to give ya some :devil:

burrows
01-20-2006, 10:24 PM
Johnny you damn fool. I am surprised you have any friends at all. :blah: mommab:D

Johnny & Monica
01-20-2006, 10:29 PM
Oh now come on mommab :rolleyes: you know ya love me :devil:

go to yfzhomer on e-bay an buy something from me :blah:

geogeorge
01-20-2006, 10:38 PM

Johnny what would you be needing stuff from a YFZ for?

You getting smart and going back to a yamaha?

QUADROOKIE
01-20-2006, 10:46 PM

Hey Johnny, I may be interested in that Blaupunkt stereo. Do you think it will slid right in my JVC cage? Mine will no longer eject the cd's.:rolleyes:

Johnny & Monica
01-20-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
Hey Johnny, I may be interested in that Blaupunkt stereo. Do you think it will slid right in my JVC cage? Mine will no longer eject the cd's.:rolleyes:

let me know tommorow 20.00 fair ? I`ll end sale I may have a cage or other in dash cd player that may be better thougth if you hold on

Geoff I own a 450r again :macho An I feel better about life again been down a depressed the last few months I`m back giving momma heck but I`m being nice to you I may need ya to take my boots off after I kick your butttt on that yamaha :devil: :devil: :eek2:

geogeorge
01-21-2006, 05:19 AM
let me know tommorow 20.00 fair ? I`ll end sale I may have a cage or other in dash cd player that may be better thougth if you hold on

Geoff I own a 450r again :macho An I feel better about life again been down a depressed the last few months I`m back giving momma heck but I`m being nice to you I may need ya to take my boots off after I kick your butttt on that yamaha :devil: :devil: :eek2:

Johnny your welcome to kick my behind. Cuz in order to do that you have to come race. Besides it would be worth it just to see the beautiful wife of yours. :D

yfz450xc
01-21-2006, 07:30 AM
Thanks everyone really, something will come up that is for sure, I
saw a job for a railroad dick ( patrolman) in a bad part of town but you get to carry your own choice of weapon, HaHa
Johnny That butt kicking you talking about , well you gonna get me motivated and mean.:D :blah:
I do have the time now to work on the bike at least that is for sure.:D

Johnny & Monica
01-21-2006, 07:58 AM
Johnny your welcome to kick my behind. Cuz in order to do that you have to come race. Besides it would be worth it just to see the beautiful wife of yours. :D

Thanks Geoff you always get her worked up an I finish her off :devil:

Johnny & Monica
01-21-2006, 08:46 AM
My JOB is kicking my ***. Working in 40 degree and lower weather, having to be there at 5:30 to get dressed out in a lab coat and pants, 2 cut resistant sleeves 1 pair cotton gloves 1 pair rubber gloves 1 cut resistant glove 1 metal mesh glove 1 metal mesh chest and groin protector 1 pair earplugs 1 hair net 1 hard hat 1 pair rubber steel toed boots and then my long underwear and hoodie. Then we get 1 15 min break at about 8, then a 30 min lunch but the clock starts on the 30 when the first person at the front of the line goes to lunch so I get about 20 after I take my gear off and go smoke 1 cigarette slam a can of pop and eat a bag of chips then back to get redressed and on the line before it starts back up. Whew I'm tired just thinking about it.

Hey Scott they are hiring here. Maybe you wanna be the Headchopper??? I did get put on a descent line. Just using a wizard knife to trim fat and extra meat off the loins. I guess this summer they are supposed to break ground and put another plant in near Moline, il. Turnover is tremendous about 100 people a week quit.:eek2:

Monica

PS THanks for making my day GEOFF:D

QUADROOKIE
01-21-2006, 08:58 AM
Thanks alot Johnny!! Now my days of complaining about my job are over!!:rolleyes: I guess drinking coffee, reading the newspaper, surfin the net when the boss aint around, walking around the shop chattin with the mechanics, puttin some stock away every once in awhile, selling a few parts and answering the phone hear and there, all in the nice warm/cool confines of the Noble Ford parts department aint so bad after all! :devil: --But hey, it oughtta make you tougher for race day!:D

geogeorge
01-21-2006, 09:09 AM
My JOB is kicking my ***. Working in 40 degree and lower weather, having to be there at 5:30 to get dressed out in a lab coat and pants, 2 cut resistant sleeves 1 pair cotton gloves 1 pair rubber gloves 1 cut resistant glove 1 metal mesh glove 1 metal mesh chest and groin protector 1 pair earplugs 1 hair net 1 hard hat 1 pair rubber steel toed boots and then my long underwear and hoodie. Then we get 1 15 min break at about 8, then a 30 min lunch but the clock starts on the 30 when the first person at the front of the line goes to lunch so I get about 20 after I take my gear off and go smoke 1 cigarette slam a can of pop and eat a bag of chips then back to get redressed and on the line before it starts back up. Whew I'm tired just thinking about it.

Monica

Johnny that sounds more like your getting ready to go racing then working. I'v seen they way you ride. :devil:

Your welcome Monica you sweet hart. :D

Well off to work on a Saturday. Blue jeans, t shirt, and my coffee cup. Man this job is tought. Its going to be like 72 today. I think I might have to get out the sun block. :blah:

Johnny & Monica
01-21-2006, 09:22 AM
Geoff an Scott you didnt read it all That`s Monica`s new job , I pass out when I see blood :eek2:

Scott I worked parts for almost 5 years at a chevrolet dealer an before that at nissan , Man that was stressfull I would go home with part numbers running threw my head all nigth :huh I still rember part numbrs an group locations it`s been years . I hated dealing with bad attutes an groucy ol`guys when parts where back ordered or not showed up :cool: I`ve bougth an sold cars an boats off my Dads lot off an on most my life also untill we had the father son falling out :rolleyes: I spent alot of my life working around carlots dealing with people . Whats fun is dealing with the wackers an yacking them around till ya really get them p.o`ed I`ve even been sued for selling lemons :devil:

QUADROOKIE
01-21-2006, 11:10 AM
Geoff an Scott you didnt read it all That`s Monica`s new job , I pass out when I see blood :eek2:

Scott I worked parts for almost 5 years at a chevrolet dealer an before that at nissan , Man that was stressfull I would go home with part numbers running threw my head all nigth :huh I still rember part numbrs an group locations it`s been years . I hated dealing with bad attutes an groucy ol`guys when parts where back ordered or not showed up :cool: I`ve bougth an sold cars an boats off my Dads lot off an on most my life also untill we had the father son falling out :rolleyes: I spent alot of my life working around carlots dealing with people . Whats fun is dealing with the wackers an yacking them around till ya really get them p.o`ed I`ve even been sued for selling lemons :devil:
OOps!! well, then Monica, you are one tough woman! That is hard *** work! Johnny, I have been in the parts business since 97, all with Ford or Chrysler, and you are right. I sugar-coated it a little! It can be very stressful. But I went out on the drive and wrot service tickets for a few months a couple years ago and I tell you what, they couldnt have paid me enuff to do that job!:eek2: I have it very good in parts, I work the mechanics counter 95% with a handful of wholesale guys that call me direct and all the techs are cool and the service advisors not bad. But I hear ya on the numbers going through your head. Some nights I cant even go to sleep cuz I think I forgot to order a part or not sure if I shipped a part out or etc. Hopefully tho in 10 or so years I will take over as manager so it will be worth it then.

yfz450xc
01-21-2006, 01:14 PM
Hey Scott they are hiring here. Maybe you wanna be the Headchopper??? I did get put on a descent line. Just using a wizard knife to trim fat and extra meat off the loins. I guess this summer they are supposed to break ground and put another plant in near Moline, MO. Turnover is tremendous about 100 people a week quit.:eek2:
==========================================
Man Monica , maybe I dont have it so bad then, all that gear your wearing probably turns Johnny on though dont it.:D

QUADROOKIE
01-21-2006, 01:24 PM
^^^^^:D

Johnny & Monica
01-21-2006, 01:43 PM
Hey Scott they are hiring here. Maybe you wanna be the Headchopper??? I did get put on a descent line. Just using a wizard knife to trim fat and extra meat off the loins. I guess this summer they are supposed to break ground and put another plant in near Moline, MO. Turnover is tremendous about 100 people a week quit.:eek2:
==========================================
Man Monica , maybe I dont have it so bad then, all that gear your wearing probably turns Johnny on though dont it.:D

He doesn't get to see me all decked out. I look like the marshmellow man in metal gear.:p And no the job doesn't excite him. I came home yesterday my face and hair covered in hog grease and even a couple chunks of fat and meat. Those hair nets help keep the hair in but don't keep anything out. Then my ear plugs kept popping out so trying to push them back in and your gloves are filthy. I scared the hell out of him when I walked in yesterday and when I took my shower he was telling me to be sure and wash my hair twice.:blah: Every muscle in my body is stiff and achy. Hopefully after a couple weeks I won't feel so bad.

yfz450xc
01-21-2006, 01:45 PM
He doesn't get to see me all decked out. I look like the marshmellow man in metal gear.:p And no the job doesn't excite him. I came home yesterday my face and hair covered in hog grease and even a couple chunks of fat and meat. Those hair nets help keep the hair in but don't keep anything out. Then my ear plugs kept popping out so trying to push them back in and your gloves are filthy. I scared the hell out of him when I walked in yesterday and when I took my shower he was telling me to be sure and wash my hair twice.:blah: Every muscle in my body is stiff and achy. Hopefully after a couple weeks I won't feel so bad.

Man Monica your one tough cookie thyat is for sure.:D
Scott

Johnny & Monica
01-21-2006, 03:55 PM
Scott went riding all day today on the new honda we had a blast Going all day tommorow wish you lived closer . Man it feels Good we had alot of snow last nigth But melted off most today Been doing alot of walking cutting trails also good work out for a ol`man :D

geogeorge
01-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Scott went riding all day today on the new honda we had a blast Going all day tommorow wish you lived closer . Man it feels Good we had alot of snow last nigth But melted off most today Been doing alot of walking cutting trails also good work out for a ol`man :D

I had to get out the sun screen today. Its 75 and I think I got a little sun brun. I for got to put sun screan on the face. The nose is RED not brown so don't even think about it Scott or Johnny. And the ears are a little red too. I think I will work on the tan tomorrow. I think th eladys will be pool side so I can flirt with them. :devil:

heck I might never come back. I like this place.

bjones
01-22-2006, 05:55 PM
I had to get out the sun screen today. Its 75 and I think I got a little sun brun. I for got to put sun screan on the face. The nose is RED not brown so don't even think about it Scott or Johnny. And the ears are a little red too. I think I will work on the tan tomorrow. I think th eladys will be pool side so I can flirt with them. :devil:

heck I might never come back. I like this place.

hey goeff all that red means the gods are saying you better switch to a honda because blue means your dead

geogeorge
01-22-2006, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by bjones
hey goeff all that red means the gods are saying you better switch to a honda because blue means your dead

better dead then riding red. :D

Johnny & Monica
01-22-2006, 08:10 PM
better dead then riding red. :D

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Johnny & Monica
01-22-2006, 08:30 PM
Hey Shep, Thanks for the tongue! Loved it!!:devil:

watts16
01-22-2006, 08:54 PM

Hey Scott they are hiring here. Maybe you wanna be the Headchopper??? I did get put on a descent line. Just using a wizard knife to trim fat and extra meat off the loins. I guess this summer they are supposed to break ground and put another plant in near Moline, il. Turnover is tremendous about 100 people a week quit.:eek2:

Monica

Do you know Jim Brown????? He works at that plant to.

Johnny & Monica
01-22-2006, 09:05 PM
Works at the st.joeph mo. plant ? Aint met him yet but its huge
Monica

watts16
01-22-2006, 09:13 PM
Ya he used to be at the storm lake plant in IA. I think he is a forman or supervisor? He is my uncle. Is there any close areas to ride around there. He has 2 polaris sportmans.

Johnny & Monica
01-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Yes we have alot of good spots to ride , north of town then the south end bluffs has about 300 acres with a payed membership an keyed gate , But theres plenty of places to ride .

79400ex
01-22-2006, 09:51 PM
Monica hang in there. The job will get easier with time. ALso, think about the money.

ronnie
01-23-2006, 01:07 PM
better dead then riding red. :D [/QUOT we need you alive and rideing red :D

shep
01-23-2006, 03:22 PM
Hey Shep, Thanks for the tongue! Loved it!!:devil: :bandit: Monica , I thought we agreed to keep it between us!!:devil: ;) ..........and thanks for the pm!!

bigb426ex
01-23-2006, 03:31 PM
Yes we have alot of good spots to ride , north of town then the south end bluffs has about 300 acres with a payed membership an keyed gate , But theres plenty of places to ride .

Hey Johnny/Monica,
Where is this place to ride at south of St. Joe? We used to go to Hamilton but of course that got shut down.
Thanks,

Johnny & Monica
01-23-2006, 03:44 PM
Its in Bluff Woods by the ball feilds about 1/2 east of 59 hwy , If your interested I can meet up with you guys an get a hold of Dave the owner an get ya a membership comes with a key to the gate , It`s like 140.00 a year I believe an better than grinstone with lots of valleys an hills , Your always welcome to come up an ride these other places north of town with , private land we got permission to ride on free , Then there`s a ol`man on the back side of bluff woods we take him a 12 pack to ride there acouple hunder acres that run into Daves land , Give me a call , You racing lincoln this weekend I plan on being there .

bigb426ex
01-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Yeah, Jeff and I will be there. Since it's so close I can't pass it up!!!:D Supposed to be good weather too!!! Thanks for the info. on the riding area. I can definitley handle a 12 pack for riding!!!!

Johnny & Monica
01-23-2006, 03:56 PM
Its funny one year we went there so much the ol`guy had a big stock pile of beer , I`ll have to drive down there an see the ol`guy an make sure he`ll still let us threw his land ,

bigb426ex
01-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Jeff and I will give ya a shout at the race to see more about riding with ya guys.

Johnny & Monica
01-24-2006, 04:58 AM
Where oh Where can Scott Johnson be ? You`ve been migthy quite lately :( Do we need to ruffle your feathers ? Maybe talk smack on those yamahas you 3 amigo`s ride ( Geoff,Scott,Shep) Moe , Larry , Curley or frick , frack an whack :devil:

yfz450xc
01-24-2006, 05:44 PM
Where oh Where can Scott Johnson be ? You`ve been migthy quite lately :( Do we need to ruffle your feathers ? Maybe talk smack on those yamahas you 3 amigo`s ride ( Geoff,Scott,Shep) Moe , Larry , Curley or frick , frack an whack :devil:
===========================================
:D :D
Being unemployed is more work than really having a job, been on the computer from 6am till about 1 or 2 pm doing resume's and filling for jobs , everything is done by the net now it seems, not like the old days when we use to wait in line for 3 hours.:eek2:
By the time I get a break I am computer brain dead.:D
went to the boys banquet in taylorville this weekend and wow did they give away some huge awards, they gave these big cookoo clocks with your name and place and place on the bottom, we had to share the banquet w/ the Mx crowd but that went ok also. Got to meet steve Nace from the springfield flat track nationals, he will be doing Taylorville's GNC ATV nationals there, seems like a real good guy.
Hoping to get to work on the bike next week if I dont find anything by then but I can say I wont race with out insurance on me.:confused:
It is still early though, I decided to eat some deer brauts for supper tonight and save a dollar or two, bad move, going to have to make a trip to your place Monica and wait for you to come home and get the left overs off of your uniform from the hog plant.
Man that was funny:D I guess I can always be a comedian huh :D
Scott:D :D

Rdogg450
01-24-2006, 05:47 PM

That's enough! YFZs rule! They just need a little extra attention sometimes. :eek:

ronnie
01-24-2006, 07:06 PM
That's enough! YFZs rule! They just need a little extra attention sometimes. :eek:
a little more like alot of atention:D

ronnie
01-24-2006, 07:10 PM
:cool: hey,buddy i hope your havin fun it was cold and windy as heck here.Anyway just wanted to say hi-see ya (Darlene).

sspalco
01-24-2006, 07:12 PM
Hey girl...what are you doin on Ronnie's puter??

ronnie
01-24-2006, 07:16 PM
Hey girl...what are you doin on Ronnie's puter??
what was that puter or pe---er oh my bad i just wasted tosay hi to Jeff.

sspalco
01-24-2006, 07:18 PM
Do ya wanna go earlier in the mornin'? We can do breakfast then the mall. I gotta go get some frames done at Things Remembered. Call me.

geogeorge
01-24-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
what was that puter or pe---er oh my bad i just wasted tosay hi to Jeff.

Hi sweet hart.
It was 76 today, sunny and a little breez. Its going to be the samr tomorrow, and thursday and friday ect ect...

The weather never changes much here.

Miss being able to go race thought.

geogeorge
01-24-2006, 07:24 PM

Johnny in your case all I can say is you just can't fix stupid. I thought we had with you but then you go back to a honda. :devil:

Yamaha rules and you know it.

jdwxv3
01-24-2006, 07:51 PM
Are Tire balls legal in the Missouri Stock class?
Can a person get the stock shocks valved for there weight and keep the stock spring set up?

I looked at the rules and they are not very specific on these two areas.

I know some people thinking about racing stock and they would really like to know. Thanks

tprender
01-24-2006, 08:05 PM
At the present time there is nothing about tireballs in the rule. Personaly, I don't think that they should be allowed in the stock class. The stock class was set up to try and keep the cost down. Using tireballs is not keeping the cost down at $279 per wheel.

jdwxv3
01-24-2006, 08:08 PM
Thanks Tom, I edited my post...see above lol. I dont think they should be legal either...... But there are a few things that could change in that class in my opinion. Flexx .........cough............bars.............cough:D $300.00!!:eek2:

Rdogg450
01-24-2006, 08:13 PM
Wow no Flex Bars????? I didnt know you couldn't change handlebars.:rolleyes:

jdwxv3
01-24-2006, 08:28 PM

Flexx bars ARE BANNED in the GNCC AND IOWA Stock classes. They are better than the anti vibe stem.

geogeorge
01-25-2006, 12:06 AM

In missouri you can run flexx bars.

geogeorge
01-25-2006, 12:08 AM
Are Tire balls legal in the Missouri Stock class?
Can a person get the stock shocks valved for there weight and keep the stock spring set up?

I looked at the rules and they are not very specific on these two areas.

I know some people thinking about racing stock and they would really like to know. Thanks

Jose if its you ,you can run stock.

I think the rule is very clear on what you can and can't do in the stock class for missouri.

jdwxv3
01-25-2006, 05:03 AM
According to the website. I cant tell if a person can get there stock front shocks vavlved for there own weight. Can you do that. It is acctually Casey who is wanting to know. Thanks, Josh

DJJ450r
01-25-2006, 05:21 AM
caseys runnin stockż

Johnny & Monica
01-25-2006, 05:44 AM
According to the website. I cant tell if a person can get there stock front shocks vavlved for there own weight. Can you do that. It is acctually Casey who is wanting to know. Thanks, Josh

I read the rules some where that your ride hiegth cant go past a certian point , I`LL find it today or tonigth an post it for you , Or maybe Harlen can he is the stock class Guru , I think Mo. an Ia. both try following the Gncc stock rules An no tire balls was a big topic last year .

Johnny & Monica
01-25-2006, 06:36 AM
Johnny in your case all I can say is you just can't fix stupid. I thought we had with you but then you go back to a honda. :devil:

Yamaha rules and you know it.

Now Geoff I`ve had 3 yfz`s an 2 450rs an there both good quads dont get your dander up :D Heck I busted a crank ***. in both yamaha an a honda last year :( So nothing is perfect , I cant say one is better than the other But I`m more comfortable on the Honda being 6`2 220 pounds I can stand an ride it as to where on the yamaha I tend to set back on the seat more. It`s all choice of how a guy rides an takes care of the up keep . Aint nothing wrong with your yammy :D I`m back on a Honda an happy to be riding again , althougth I traded a yfz for it lol

yfz450xc
01-25-2006, 06:36 AM
. The stock class was set up to try and keep the cost down. Using tireballs is not keeping the cost down at $279 per wheel.
==============================================

Sorry Tom and Geoff , but running Flex bars is not keeping the cost down either, I was under the impression that the stock class was going to be guided under the GNCC rule.?:confused:
Scott

tprender
01-25-2006, 06:38 AM
Revaluing of shocks are not supposed to be done by definition. You are changing the stock shock to something different. Just like changing springs on the stock shocks, which can't be done. The problem with valuing is that how do you check to see if it has been done?
It took me 2 years to get the stock class in Mo. I had to write the rule to begin with very easy to check at the race by a non atv person. You can ask 20 different people on what could and should be legal in the stock class and you will get 20 different answers. I will be doing some polling this year about some possible changes for the class next year.

yfz450xc
01-25-2006, 06:40 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
But I`m more comfortable on the Honda being 6`2 220 pounds I can stand an ride it as to where on the yamaha I tend to set back on the seat more.
=============================================
Now I can see where a Honda would be a better choice for taller guys , that is for sure.
Scott

Johnny & Monica
01-25-2006, 06:46 AM
Scott I rode that Yamaha last week before I traded it off an it was nice I had a ear to ear grin just to be riding They aint nothing wrong with them Heck a 400ex is a good quad if it`s what you own be happy to have something is my new saying , Beats setting home watching huevo`s over an over while your buddys are out riding huh?

motoboy66
01-25-2006, 10:39 AM
They are all good machines. You all sound like Nascar fans, with both Ford and Chevy stickers on the back of your truck. One you love, and an old comic book character is pissing on the other! Well next year we can ad Suzuki back into the ring as well, just like Toyota will be in Nascar next year. Me personally, a Yamaha like a fat girl, fun to ride till your friends see you on it.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :blah:

yfz450xc
01-25-2006, 05:22 PM
Scott I rode that Yamaha last week before I traded it off an it was nice I had a ear to ear grin just to be riding They aint nothing wrong with them Heck a 400ex is a good quad if it`s what you own be happy to have something is my new saying , Beats setting home watching huevo`s over an over while your buddys are out riding huh?
============================================
For sure , for sure , for sure , Johnny, you are right about that.

Motoboy, I believe you forgot to pressurerize the cabin before take off. your dizzy my man.:D :eek2:
your old 400 is like a crop duster compared to a 747.:blah: :D
sad though , you still beat me one time huh.:grr: :D

jdwxv3
01-25-2006, 06:10 PM
Yea Casey may be in stock. I can explain at the hillbilly this weekend. That is why I am trying to find out the rules.

Thanks for the info Tom and everyone else..I will pass it on. Later, Josh

geogeorge
01-25-2006, 06:31 PM
Funn thing Johnny I ride a Yamaha cuz I fit better on it and I'm tall. The honda always maid me feel craped. But your right you have to ride what you feel good on. I have always felt better on a Yamaha. Also Larry treats me well so I see no reason to ever change.

As for the stock class. Mo has never said it was going to follow GNCC rules on Stock classs. Tom keeps it simple and so do I.

If you do anything to your Quad that makes you faster then me ITs not leagle. If your faster then me on a Stock quad its not leagle. If you beat me you shoule be racing a slower quad. If you still beat me you should have to race a 50. Now were is the problem with the rules?

Now for real. Stock frame, motor, pipe, muffler, a-arms, axle, gas tank, carb, (jetting can change) shocks, hub, spendles, ect ect. Now do you get the picture Jose.

I'm going to glames next weekend. :macho

Rdogg450
01-25-2006, 06:34 PM
I'd rather drive around with my yfz in the back of a truck broke then be seen on a Honda with them ugly headlights!........

lol :D I know don't even say it you hardcore "racers" take the headlights off...... ha ha beat you to it.

millphoto
01-25-2006, 06:42 PM
I'm with ya Rdogg. Yamaha, Yamaha, Yamaha

geogeorge
01-25-2006, 06:46 PM
I might be slow on my Yamaha but Dogg is right. we look good going by.:D :D :D

Miller you going to get the 30+ class swede up soon?

Johnny & Monica
01-25-2006, 07:20 PM
Geoff I got a local yamaha dealer her in town that treats me better than any other dealer I`ve dealt with , Now the Honda dealer here in town sucks there over priced know it all but knows nothing :eek2: But I choose to ride a honda I just dont deal with the local honda shop . An thats bad because we just got a honda dealer again after almost 10 years . I try sending my money with C&D or Ron from certified racing since they support this site an the Ia. series , Or I buy from e-bay
So Yeah Yamahas are great quads Are Hondas better :confused: Its like the tootsie pop deal no one knows how many licks it takes :devil:

geogeorge
01-25-2006, 08:00 PM
I real don't care what anyone races so long as they come and race.

But its fun to give you Handa guys a hard time. Its all in love brother.

Hay didn't Casey run a few races in stock in 2005? I think he was the guy that t-boned me at the start of the second races?

Come race stock Casey love to have ya back. :devil: :devil:

Just don't T-bone me any more.

ronnie
01-25-2006, 08:32 PM
I real don't care what anyone races so long as they come and race.

But its fun to give you Handa guys a hard time. Its all in love brother.

Hay didn't Casey run a few races in stock in 2005? I think he was the guy that t-boned me at the start of the second races?

Come race stock Casey love to have ya back. :devil: :devil:

Just don't T-bone me any more. its not handa its honda :D

geogeorge
01-25-2006, 09:02 PM
its not handa its honda :D

Thanks Mr. webster. :eek2:

Don't you have something you should be butting paint on or something. Ronnie?

ronnie
01-25-2006, 09:12 PM
Thanks Mr. webster. :eek2:

Don't you have something you should be butting paint on or something. Ronnie?
Do you need some honda red:devil:

geogeorge
01-25-2006, 09:20 PM
Do you need some honda red:devil:

Do you need a kick in the balls?

:D

how have you been old man?

ronnie
01-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Do you need a kick in the balls?

how have you been old man?
I am doing good . I have ben working on the house alot becouse its up for sell . we got a contract on another house so i hope it sells soon .

geogeorge
01-25-2006, 10:02 PM
Good luck on the sell.

Now isn't it past your bed time? Its like 11pm your time.

Keep me posted on how things go. I remimber your better half saying she found a house she liked.

yfz450xc
01-26-2006, 05:31 AM
If you do anything to your Quad that makes you faster then me ITs not leagle. If your faster then me on a Stock quad its not leagle. If you beat me you shoule be racing a slower quad. If you still beat me you should have to race a 50. Now were is the problem with the rules?

Now for real. Stock frame, motor, pipe, muffler, a-arms, axle, gas tank, carb, (jetting can change) shocks, hub, spendles, ect ect. Now do you get the picture Jose.

Chill out Geoff nobody is taking pokes here, everytime I hear about stock class rules I always hear you or Tom say something about GNCC rules, that is where it comes from. If it is a stock class it should be "Stock" except tires, it is suppose to be a person can go right out and race with adding nothing to keep the cost down for those who wish to do this, Right??:rolleyes: :D
Your spending to much time in the sun:blah:

tprender
01-26-2006, 05:45 AM
I hear about stock class rules I always hear you or Tom say something about GNCC rules, that is where it comes from.

I think that you have very selective hearing if you think this. I have never said or wrote that our stock class rules should be like the GNCC rules. The class came from the GNCC, but the rest was done by use to keep it simple for the DBR's at our races. Two years ago when we made this class, we were just trying to get people into the class. Now that we have people in the class, some changes need to be made. Like I said before, ask 20 people on what should be legal for the stock class and you will get 20 different answers. You have to remember that we are a small series and don't have the time or people to do a tech inspection at every race like they do at the GNCC's.

geogeorge
01-26-2006, 07:42 AM

Chill out Geoff nobody is taking pokes here, everytime I hear about stock class rules I always hear you or Tom say something about GNCC rules, that is where it comes from. If it is a stock class it should be "Stock" except tires, it is suppose to be a person can go right out and race with adding nothing to keep the cost down for those who wish to do this, Right??:rolleyes: :D
Your spending to much time in the sun:blah:

Chill out? Scott I thought the first part was funny as h@ll. So did a few other people that called me. IT WAS A JOKE. Jose got it cuz he already beat me once in stock class. As for the second part I think that was clear as well.

Now tome has got it pin pointed very well in his post and I should have the rule book done this weekend and e-mialed off to Tom E.

here is what is in the rule book for missouri.

"11. The stock ATV class can NOT change exhaust system, spark arrester, A-arms, swing arm, gas tank, carburetor (except jetting), shocks, engine or frame. Engine and frame must be from the original manufacturer for that make and model."

any questions?

love to all. God I love this job.

yfz450xc
01-26-2006, 11:17 AM
I think that you have very selective hearing if you think this. I have never said or wrote that our stock class rules should be like the GNCC rules. The class came from the GNCC, but the rest was done by use to keep it simple for the DBR's at our races. Two years ago when we made this class, we were just trying to get people into the class. Now that we have people in the class, some changes need to be made. Like I said before, ask 20 people on what should be legal for the stock class and you will get 20 different answers. You have to remember that we are a small series and don't have the time or people to do a tech inspection at every race like they do at the GNCC's. [/B][/QUOTE]

:blah: who said anything about tech inspection.
scott

yfz450xc
01-26-2006, 11:20 AM
[B]Chill out? Scott I thought the first part was funny as h@ll. So did a few other people that called me. IT WAS A JOKE. Jose got it cuz he already beat me once in stock class. As for the second part I think that was clear as well.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
who in the world is "JOSE".
Chill out big dog your getting red in the face or is that sunburn.:D
Scott

jdwxv3
01-26-2006, 02:12 PM
Your right Geoff, Casey is the one that T-bined you lol. Since then he has calmed down a lot and lost 40IBS. He is a pretty fast little crapper now if........he can keep from crashing lol. He is staying within striking distance of Mitch and I now at our local practice area but he looks like a pin ball in a pin ball machine doing it:eek2: :)

See you all later, Josh....AKA....Jose lol

Rdogg450
01-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Well if were gonna keep arguing over stock class lets just eliminate the class ALTOGETHER!!!!!!:cool:

yfz450xc
01-26-2006, 04:15 PM

See you all later, Josh....AKA....Jose lol [/B]
:D :D
I knew that Josh was just rattleing Geoff.:D
Scott

SHEP400EX
01-31-2006, 09:09 PM
hey i ride a HONDA and they don't call me old reliable green for no reason! my honda just feels right, no offense to you yamaha guys. i will stay on my 400ex honda until i can afford a new honda 450r. which probaly wont be this year. so you yamaha guys and 450rs are going make me eat your dust.

i bleed honda red:)

tony

geogeorge
01-31-2006, 09:19 PM
hey i ride a HONDA and they don't call me old reliable green for no reason! my honda just feels right, no offense to you yamaha guys. i will stay on my 400ex honda until i can afford a new honda 450r. which probaly wont be this year. so you yamaha guys and 450rs are going make me eat your dust.

i bleed honda red:)

tony

Tony I don't have anything against Hondas or people that ride them. It is just the fun of My quad is better then yours. Heck you could put me on a pros quad and I would still be slow, and you could put Scott on a pros quad and he would still be ugly. :D

yfz450xc
02-01-2006, 07:19 PM
[ and you could put Scott on a pros quad and he would still be ugly. :D [/B]

Even in my worst hair day I would be better looking than you.:blah: :D
Scott
I havn't even touched my quad yet .:eek2:

geogeorge
02-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Even in my worst hair day I would be better looking than you.:blah: :D
Scott
I havn't even touched my quad yet .:eek2:

Don't you have to have hair to have a bad hair day? :D

That one will leave a mark.

Scott, I'm moving to C vet. order some new things today. Should be a great year. :macho

Johnny & Monica
02-01-2006, 08:01 PM
-Since your stepping outta stock class what mod.s are you considering Geoff long tavel ???? Exchaust , Flexx bars what is it ?

ronnie
02-01-2006, 08:26 PM
-Since your stepping outta stock class what mod.s are you considering Geoff long tavel ???? Exchaust , Flexx bars what is it ? i think geoff should put on long travel on a wheel chair .:D

Johnny & Monica
02-01-2006, 08:36 PM
i think geoff should put on long travel on a wheel chair .:D

An a 5 point harness , With a wheelie bar :devil:

geogeorge
02-01-2006, 09:58 PM
An a 5 point harness , With a wheelie bar :devil:

I'm 1700 miles away and you and Ronnie still arn't funny.

Johnny & Monica
02-01-2006, 10:24 PM
I'm 1700 miles away and you and Ronnie still arn't funny.

I aint met Ronnie yet but I like a guy who likes picking on you as much as me an Scott do :devil: Ronnie looking forward to being beat I mean racing with you in the 40+ class NEXT year in 07 lol

yfz450xc
02-02-2006, 03:47 PM
I aint met Ronnie yet but I like a guy who likes picking on you as much as me an Scott do :devil: Ronnie looking forward to being beat I mean racing with you in the 40+ class NEXT year in 07 lol

Yea Ronnie give me one more year , I have never ran the senior class tough, but dont let us forget Chris Wyatt,he might be there this year and He is for sure fast.
Scott:eek2:

ronnie
02-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Yea Ronnie give me one more year , I have never ran the senior class tough, but dont let us forget Chris Wyatt,he might be there this year and He is for sure fast.
Scott:eek2: you got one year to practice i will probley be worn out after this year

yfz450xc
02-02-2006, 04:18 PM
you got one year to practice i will probley be worn out after this year

I like the way you put that Ronnie. :D
Scott
Also Ronnie how about Alex is she running again this year with us ??

yfz450xc
02-02-2006, 04:19 PM
For some great old footage of the MHSC 1992 Flat river Grand Prix.
Go to.
www.district18.info
then
Hit "General discussion"
then
Hit Flat river Gran Prix
then
Click on the first Link.

Dont forget to tell ED your from MHSC and say thanks.
It's cool.
Ed is part of your bellville il team with BET.
Thanks Scott

ronnie
02-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Your right Geoff, Casey is the one that T-bined you lol. Since then he has calmed down a lot and lost 40IBS. He is a pretty fast little crapper now if........he can keep from crashing lol. He is staying within striking distance of Mitch and I now at our local practice area but he looks like a pin ball in a pin ball machine doing it:eek2: :)

See you all later, Josh....AKA....Jose lol check your pm

ronnie
02-02-2006, 04:30 PM
I like the way you put that Ronnie. :D
Scott
Also Ronnie how about Alex is she running again this year with us ?? yes alex is raceing this year i will be working in town all year so i will make all the races

ronnie
02-02-2006, 04:39 PM
yes alex is raceing this year i will be working in town all year so i will make all the races this is Alex and girls rule ;)

geogeorge
02-02-2006, 05:19 PM
check your pm

I think you forgeot the "S " ronnie. :devil:

yfz450xc
02-02-2006, 05:30 PM
this is Alex and girls rule ;)

Alex;
In mx they say , girls rule and boys drule.:D
scott:D

Johnny & Monica
02-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Man that video is from the way back machine , 250r`s lt250`s tecates an Banshees all where the king`s of the tracks , Thats where the 250r become the legend everything is based off of NOT the Banshee Geoff :D

geogeorge
02-02-2006, 07:15 PM
Man that video is from the way back machine , 250r`s lt250`s tecates an Banshees all where the king`s of the tracks , Thats where the 250r become the legend everything is based off of NOT the Banshee Geoff :D

So Johnny in 1990,91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, ect Could you buy a new 250r?

I also remimber kicking alot of r but on my banshee.

Johnny & Monica
02-02-2006, 07:27 PM
So Johnny in 1990,91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, ect Could you buy a new 250r?

Thats why theres so many of those sand throwing piston burning pos`s around still With guys in spandex shorts riding them without helmets :eek2:

ronnie
02-02-2006, 07:29 PM

:D did some one hit you on the head becouse i don't remember any banshee finishing they all broke down
just like today they still break down :D :D