PDA

View Full Version : Raptor430..Very nice

Raptor430
01-08-2006, 01:46 PM
05 Raptor350 bored&stroked to 430cc. very nice.
I have a 2005 Limited Edition raptor350 bored and stroked to a 430. It is very nice, runs good, looks awesome. Barely even rode since the rebuild. Very nice bike. I hate to sell it but i really wanna get into racing with a yfz. Thats the only reason i'm selling it. There is something wrong with the clutch, but can be fixed somehow. Around 4000 invested in aftermarket parts. I'm wantin 4700 OBO(pretty flexible, so go ahead and give your price). Great for beginner or novice rider. Great trail bike and pretty good motocross bike. I love this bike to death, but i just need more power like a yfz and i really want a yfz. Take a look.

1.Powroll 430cc bore and stroker
2.Powroll Race cam
3.Powroll Valve springs
4.Big gun rev limiter
5.FMF Factory 4 Slip on (anodized)
6.UFO handguards (Black)
7.DG bumper
8.G Force wheel spacers
9.Holeshot HD's front and back(i have a set of Factory Z back tires on right now, but the hd's will come with it.)
10.Durablue Eliminator axle (i think its +2 to +4 inch.)
11.12 tooth front sprocket and factory back sprocket.(38tooth) 40 tooth comes with it too.
12.DG Nerf bars
13.DG A arm skids and full chassis skid
14.Armadillo Swingarm skid
15.Tether kill switch (black)
16.K&N filter
17.Dirt Digger clutch kit
18.Shockcovers (black)
19.Brand new rear brake rotor and rear brake pads.

If interested. I will send pics. I live in Englewood, TN.

Raptor430
01-08-2006, 01:59 PM
New Reduced price 4500 or best offer.

Raptor430
01-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Guys, come on. This is an awesome bike. I'm telling you the truth. I really do hate to sell it. I just need the power of the yfz for racing. If it was up to looks i would definitely keep mine. If mine had as much power as a yfz, then i would definitely keep it. Take a look. Its a awesome bike. If the clutch was fixed, then i'd say that bike would be pretty dang fast. When i first got the motor work done, i had it jetted too big, so when i finally rejetted it to the right size, the clutch started messin up. So i never really got to see what it was really like. Its fast though. It really is.