PDA

View Full Version : muddy mini's

wvspeedfreak
01-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Well we got some decent weather today for riding however from all the snow and ice that has recently thawed,it made for some pretty messy riding.

The little eton wanted to keep going straight through the corners:p

wvspeedfreak
01-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Taking a little break

wvspeedfreak
01-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Austins cousin came over to ride with him today.He just got a trx90 for Christmas.

wvspeedfreak
01-08-2006, 01:09 PM
The tabletop that he usually likes to get some air on was just too slick to hit fast...........it's pretty narrow anyway and needs to be widened out.

wvspeedfreak
01-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Trying out his new present.

wvspeedfreak
01-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Oh well,muddy riding beats not riding at all :D

wvspeedfreak
01-08-2006, 01:14 PM
At least the kids got a good day to ride.............and I got a good day to clean off all the mud.It's all good.

QuadJunkies
01-08-2006, 02:19 PM
GOODTIMES! :cool:

Pappy
01-08-2006, 02:27 PM
looks like a blast!

Jason, bridget starts a new job tomarrow so she was running all over today buying new clothes:ermm: she got home around 2 and i figured it would eb too late to head down.

i promise, we will hook up at your place and kick back, i still have austins christmas presents we want to give him also!

wvspeedfreak
01-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
looks like a blast!

Jason, bridget starts a new job tomarrow so she was running all over today buying new clothes:ermm: she got home around 2 and i figured it would eb too late to head down.

i promise, we will hook up at your place and kick back, i still have austins christmas presents we want to give him also!

No problem.Tell Bridget good luck with her new job!

Arctic Cat Dad
01-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Cool pic's. Riding in the mud makes ya faster. We have been riding the wheels of our quads since Christmas. The weather has been great here. We rode in a snow storm for 3 hours it was a blast.

Where do you live in WV we live in Elkins. One day when Pappy comes down we should all hook up if ya want. We also have alot of XC trails around the mountain where we live. You and Pappy should come on over some time.

wvspeedfreak
01-08-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Arctic Cat Dad
Cool pic's. Riding in the mud makes ya faster. We have been riding the wheels of our quads since Christmas. The weather has been great here. We rode in a snow storm for 3 hours it was a blast.

Where do you live in WV we live in Elkins. One day when Pappy comes down we should all hook up if ya want. We also have alot of XC trails around the mountain where we live. You and Pappy should come on over some time.

Yes,we will definately have to get together sometime.I live in Wardensville.I am about 2 1/2 hrs from Elkins.I'm not a big fan of mud but Austin loves it.He will go out of his way to hit a mud hole :D

Sjorge450R
01-08-2006, 06:44 PM
this is mud....and fun :p

thanks MRA for the picture.

Arctic Cat Dad
01-09-2006, 07:01 PM
This is 1 of my favorite pictures. Thank you Pappy for shooting this 1.

Pappy
01-09-2006, 07:04 PM
ACTUALLY HARLEN (aDMIN) DESERVES CREDIT FOR THAT PIC!

i have too much respect to take credit for pics i dont take:o

money is different:devil: :blah: