PDA

View Full Version : Fallout volume 1

miller821
01-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Where can i buy this at. Like can i get this at bestbuy or places like this or only on the internet?

HiperEX
01-07-2006, 01:46 PM
some dealers might carry them but most places are on the net

300ex13
01-07-2006, 04:37 PM
i wouldnt waste my money...i mean theres good content in the movie but i about fell asleep after each section...buy Huevos 8 much much better film. And for purchasing either of these movies check any local honda,yamha,suzuki ect stores if they dont have then the net is where its at

Dan_Guetter
01-07-2006, 04:50 PM
You may order it at www.akraix.com

urb'nyouthfilms
01-07-2006, 05:12 PM
i wouldnt waste my money...i mean theres good content in the movie but i about fell asleep after each section...buy Huevos 8 much much better film. And for purchasing either of these movies check any local honda,yamha,suzuki ect stores if they dont have then the net is where its at

Idk... sh#t Huevos 8 been doing it for 8 years plus Akraix doing it for not even 1 year, idk sh#t you do the math.

-Chad

SRH
01-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by 300ex13

huevos 8 like all other huevos has no content

miller821
01-07-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by 300ex13

I would buy 8 but i already got it.

thomps6s
01-09-2006, 10:05 AM
IMO, Akraix's the Fallout Volume 1 hit the nail on the head. I think it has some of the best camera work and angels of any atv video I have seen. Every section is enjoyable. Where the huevos series can get very dry at times, the Fallout really keeps you entertained (i.e. racing scenes). To each their own, but the Akraix movie is definitely my favorite atv movie so far.