01-07-2006, 01:51 PM
Real men use real guns.:blah: :devil:

450RGNCC
01-07-2006, 02:22 PM
i got a utg shotgun, pistol grip, its not expensive, but it works for me

450robot
01-07-2006, 02:39 PM
if i can get my camera working, i would be glad to post pics of mine

right now i have a tokyo murai mp5j with a gp R.I.S. rail system, susat (scope), and a cylinder magazine (1500rnds)

http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/TM-MP5J-L.jpg

http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/GP%20MP5%20Dlx%20RAS-L.jpg

http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/TOP%20MP5%20Drum-L.jpg

http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/SAA-SC02-L.jpg

01-07-2006, 02:45 PM
I used to play a lot, but we cant play in the winter. I have a taurus pt92 or something, its a lot better then my friends m-16 type gun.

400exrules
01-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by 450robot
if i can get my camera working, i would be glad to post pics of mine

right now i have a tokyo murai mp5j with a gp R.I.S. rail system, susat (scope), and a cylinder magazine (1500rnds)

http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/TM-MP5J-L.jpg

http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/GP%20MP5%20Dlx%20RAS-L.jpg

http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/TOP%20MP5%20Drum-L.jpg

http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/SAA-SC02-L.jpg

whoah, how much was that?

01-07-2006, 04:27 PM
He probably could have bought a real one on the market for what he paid for that.

BLRacing619
01-07-2006, 05:31 PM
there anywhere from 300-450$

fasterblaster09
01-07-2006, 05:38 PM
How do you play,kinda like paintball? Do they shoot those yellow BB type balls? They look fun :D

sly400ex
01-07-2006, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by fasterblaster09
How do you play,kinda like paintball? Do they shoot those yellow BB type balls? They look fun :D

Yeah, what's the deal???:eek2:

01-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Yea you can play like paintball. And yea they shoot the little yellow or anycolor bbs. I like airsfot better then paintball because you can buy guns that are exactly like the real ones exepct they dont shoot bullets. And ammo is cheaper too, 20 bucks for 10,000 and paintball is like 50 bucks for 2000 shots.

400exrules
01-07-2006, 07:59 PM
and if u play indoors you can re-use the ammo if you can find it right? unlike in paintball

EXJay
01-07-2006, 08:18 PM
I have a light that makes the pellets glow..so after we play..and it gets dark..we go around and shine it on the ground and find the pellets we shot and reuse them

ZeroLogic
01-07-2006, 08:46 PM
How far do they shoot? Are they like getting hit with a bb gun?

400exrules
01-07-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
How far do they shoot? Are they like getting hit with a bb gun?

thats what i hear, ive been close to gettin one for awhile, idk if i want one or not though. I hope their as powerful as a bb gun.

me and my friends used to have bb gun wars, it hurts lol. i got shot in the top of the head, that was the worst:eek:

450robot
01-07-2006, 09:17 PM
they shoot as far as a paintball gun when in there stock form, but much, much more accurate

but when you upgrade them, they can travel pretty damn far

when they hit you, it feels kinda like that first shock when you realize youve been stung by a bee (and sometimes if you get baraged, more like 20 stings)

mine cost about $600 for the whole setup

yah, i know its expensive, but no more than some pb player pay for there stuff

and, theres a local place where i play, but its much different than paintball

me and my freinds play on bomb squad nights

its a large building, about 3 stories

they play just like real life swat situations, most of the time teams of 4 (and however many for the terrorist side)

we start at the entrance of the building, and have to work our way up to the top, where theres a "bomb" (really just a flag)

you have to grab the flag, and get it back down to the entrance to difuse the bomb

if your swat, you only have one chance to be hit before your considered dead for the whole game

terrorists have one shot too, but they are only considered dead for 5 minutes, before they can get back into the game

its really fun, and people here are really serious about it, just like the real thing

i enjoy it much more than paintball, just the shear realism is awsome

i just need to buy a gun mounted flashlight so i can see in the building, hahaha

450RGNCC
01-07-2006, 09:25 PM
i wouldnt suggest reusing the bbs, any imperfections will wear down the barrel over time, its cheap insurance to just use new bbs and not have to buy another barrel

400exrules
01-07-2006, 09:30 PM
they shoot as far as a paintball gun when in there stock form, but much, much more accurate

mine cost about $600 for the whole setup

can u get ones for like under $60 that are very accurate and powerful, just to play around with?

BLRacing619
01-07-2006, 09:33 PM
yea i was gonan buy a really nice all metal m4, but decided not too....i did have a gas glock that was awsome, but sold it on ebay, now i only have a spring p226 wich out of every spring gun ive played with(wich is alot) its the best one...i really wish i could play in a building like that with all the real deal, and you should jsut ducttape a light on there, lol..save some money, i had a laser

450robot
01-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
can u get ones for like under $60 that are very accurate and powerful, just to play around with?

yes, but, they you will never find an automatic, or a gas operated one for that

some spring ones out there though have great power, and shoot close to the aeg's (automatic electric gun)

shortyusa.com has the best lineup of cheap springers of good quality, just read the descriptions, and they will tell you if they are powerful or not (ussually anything over 275fps)

redwolfairsoft.com is the best place to look though, there store is amazing, its where i get all my stuff

Robin Hood
01-07-2006, 10:49 PM
I was gunna play airsoft, or at least try it out.. but then decided to try paintball...

Kinda happy I played tourney paintball, when I started jumping from team to team and accumulating diff. sponsors it was great. I don't think you can travel the country with airsoft. :p

..Then... I quit to ride quads! woohoo!:devil:

400exrules
01-07-2006, 10:52 PM
yes, but, they you will never find an automatic, or a gas operated one for that

some spring ones out there though have great power, and shoot close to the aeg's (automatic electric gun)

shortyusa.com has the best lineup of cheap springers of good quality, just read the descriptions, and they will tell you if they are powerful or not (ussually anything over 275fps)

redwolfairsoft.com is the best place to look though, there store is amazing, its where i get all my stuff

k, sry i dont know much, but are the spring ones single shot? What kind is good for semi-auto?

450robot
01-07-2006, 11:24 PM
yes, springs are always single shot (one spring cocking, one sock)

most semi autos are gas operated blowback pistols (recoil, and the slide moves back like a real gun)
tokyo murai, hfc, maruzen, ksc, tanaka, and western arms are great choices

there are some semi auto electric pistols too, but they arent powerful, unless your talking about tokyo murais AEP line (look it up on redwolf airsoft if your interested)

for aegs, tokyomurai, gg, gp, ics, classic army, top, and star are the best brands to go with

never go for cheap AEG's under $70, they are crappy chinese built junk that wont last, and arent powerful at all, not to mention slow firing rate

these 2 AEGs (automatic electric guns) are from what i hear, awsome in quality for there price, they are exact copies of tokyo murai's (1 of the best brands, ever) and can use all of the accessories and upgrades that are compatable with the tokyo murai version

EDIT: woops, the links never worked

so, go to shortyusa.com

then go to the electric gun section

and look for the

-UTG navy seal mp5 a4/a5
or
-UTG warhawk ak-47

they are both close to and under $150, and the reviews on them are great

z400roosteR
01-08-2006, 12:45 PM
I have a fully auto electric one that looks like a m16 you can choose from semi to full and it has a 40 shot clip, laser sight that goes literally 200+yards in MID DAY and as far as your eye can focus in at night, plus the tactical flashlight near the barrel.......did a group buy and got it for 42bucks each (4 of us) at a gun show.......Haven't gone out with my buddies yet to use it but, it's great to open the front window and drill the neighbor kids when they are tormenting my dogs in the fence! Other then that use i don't know if it was really worth the money.:confused:

BLRacing619
01-08-2006, 01:19 PM
my spring pistol was 40$ and shoots 295 fps:D , IF YOU GET A GAS PISTOL MAKE SHURE ITS BLOWBACK STYLE, so much nicer!

fasterblaster09
01-08-2006, 01:36 PM
The gas ones,do they literally use gas? Sorry for the dumb question.. :confused:

fire_400ex_26
01-08-2006, 01:43 PM
gas = co2 i think.

bluebaron
01-08-2006, 02:30 PM
I got one of the hand gun, spring powered one, that i use to shot the neighbor dogs

atvfrk10
01-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Here is my beast. It's a CO2 powered desert eagle. Runs off 12 gram co2 cartriges. Shoots at 400 fps. It is all metal actually has a kick to it (like a .22).

atvfrk10
01-08-2006, 08:36 PM
another

atvfrk10
01-08-2006, 08:37 PM
with the case it comes in

atvfrk10
01-08-2006, 08:38 PM
last one

ballisticpb
01-09-2006, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by fire_400ex_26
gas = co2 i think.

some do use 12gram Co2 but more common green gas.. its a propane type propellant... with some silicone oils to lubricate the gun.

and they do NOT shoot as hard as a BB gun.. the fastest i have ever seen was around 350-450 feet per second. BB guns shoot around the 700-900fps range

BLACKeR
01-09-2006, 02:39 PM
i wouldnt suggest reusing the bbs, any imperfections will wear down the barrel over time, its cheap insurance to just use new bbs and not have to buy another barrel

i dont see how plastic BB's will wear down a metal barrel. i dont think re-using them will be an issue at all. anyways heres some pics of mine.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/frozsnot/guns.jpg

Rico400
01-09-2006, 04:50 PM
the "green gas" is actually a refrigrent, used in cooling devices like AC's, ICE machines, All the things at fredy's that keep all that food cold. i dont have a gun yet, but i think imma buy the mac11 off of shortyusa.com. a family friend has one ands its pretty cool. im not going to do all those bomb squad things, just something to play around with.

the guy the played paintball with sponsors, who were you sponsored by? i used to play tourneys here in oregon, not to many here, my biggest event was xpsl portland