chicago
peoria il
st. louis
i will post dates sat. afternoon they will be in jan and feb

will they have the big quads running in peoria,il
i livev about 10 minutes away from peoria

Ty1on
01-07-2006, 09:20 AM
Put me down for all 3. I am very interested in all 3 events. Son has Predator 90 and we are from Bloomington, IN. Please contact me at tmerrimanfamily@aol.com with any questions or additional info. Thanks

Tad554
01-07-2006, 01:26 PM
I am interested in all 3 mid-west events, my son has a Predator 90. You can contact me at scarter@cook-inc.com

fastex91
01-07-2006, 10:00 PM
We done this last year at Evansville In., and Indianopolis and it was a joke!:rolleyes: They don't want them to race, they just want them to put on a show. My son "won" both nights at Evansville and didn't get squat. Not a trophy, hat, shirt or anything. They are an oval and NO jumps. Not worth the time and trouble involved. We were at Indy for almost 12 hours and they almost didn't let those kids ride. It was all a bad deal.

212racing
01-08-2006, 04:16 AM
last year was the 1st year for racing. still making improvements. the promoters, series,etc... have never had mini-quads before and want to make the kids racing the best they can. indy,st. louis, chi. are all mx races. i still have to contact the peoria promoter to see what kind of racing it will be. their are no $3 dollar trophies for winning. as for now it is just a place for kids to race in front of a big crowd and be the big shots. they all sign autographs and answer questions from fans before the show at the pit party.
i would have to say about the only joke there is would be to take this too seriously. this is just a project to try and get kids a place to race indoor over the winter. it is not the world indoor winter national miniquad finals. :confused: :ermm: well at least not yet:D patience my young grasshoppers:rolleyes:

charles welch
01-08-2006, 08:48 AM
We raced last year in Indy and Peoria and my son had a blast. We are racing again this year in Indy and are also interested in racing at the other sites. Sign us up for the other dates and get us the details later.
Yes i agree that this is not the most serious racing however my son enjoyed it greatly. I tell people that the racing is a bonus, being a big shot with the monster trucks is the fun part.
nwelch4@juno.com

Charlie Welch

Midwest Moto, DRR, Hetrick Racing, Henleys Kustoms

charles welch
01-08-2006, 09:52 AM
212 racing,
Please contact us ..Your email is not responding saying that it is full.
Thanks,
Charles Welch

blackwell17
01-08-2006, 09:56 AM
theres one coming to STL but dont know if mini quads will be in it

team37
01-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Please email us with details on all 3 races - we will be there! Will it be a combined mini-quad race, or separate 50cc & 90cc races? Woodwerx2@aol.com Thanks!

bracey
01-08-2006, 07:36 PM
my kids would love to do that i have three girls that race mini quads count us in let me know the info thanks

charles welch
01-09-2006, 05:06 AM
Last year they combined them at Peoria( only 5)and in Indy we only had 90's (8).

thunderisland
01-09-2006, 08:33 AM
Hello we also did a couple of the Monster Truck shows last year.My boys had a blast also .The Evansville show was really fun 2 nights ,free admission, we did get shirts and programs but Indy was really disorganized ,but hey in front of 65,000 you don't get to do that everyday.So anyone who gets this opportunity go for it ,your kids will have a the time of there lives signing autographs and just being a small part of the show it was great we really enjoyed it.Thanks Keith for the chance to do it last year I 'm not sure I ever told you that we appreciated it alot and are planning on doing the Indy show and yes it's full.As far as ,it not being to serious that was cool we knew going in !!!!

mac75
01-09-2006, 01:00 PM
please pm me with some contact info and the dates my son would love to try it on his 50

ACME ROCKET CO.
01-09-2006, 02:00 PM
The experience was great at the Birmingham Show. If given the opportunity to go to a monster truck show or the Local races. I think the Monster truck show would win. The exposure was great. We like it. And thanks for allowing us to attend.
Billy Holt

miniquaddad
01-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun. My son loves the monster trucks only the auditorium at home barely allows them enough room to turn around. We would be interested in attending all three. Please email the details to David.Dickey@FirstDataCorp.com

welpracing
01-09-2006, 03:15 PM
I agree. Is there going to be big quads allowed. I would be interested in it. I know i have heard you have to be invited for big quads is this true? what would i need to do? i run nationals but i think this would be a fun way to go out for a practice.

Livin4Real
01-09-2006, 11:30 PM
Hey Rich, good to hear we'll all be at Indy together again. I had to talk Brandon into giving it another go so hopefully this year goes better. We're in dire need of a overhaul but it'll have to wait until after the dome. Time for the Mini Militia to get together again :D See you guys there :)

oldfartracer
01-10-2006, 07:21 AM
We would love to do the show in Chicago can you please tell us the dates?????

212racing
01-10-2006, 07:36 AM
chi. will be a 3 days racing feb. 17-19

st. louis feb.25

indy is full

will know more on peoria soon.

i will have times later and will email and contact people in the next couple days. jr. high school b-ball going on now, but we are about to hit a 10 day lay-off. so anyone else at least interested
needs to contact me with names etc...
if there is enough 50's i will try for two classes. but the majority of quads racing now looks like a production 90 class(cobra shifters fine) NO 70 OR 90 MODS. no exceptions.

thanks

keith olson

email info: to pnske@frontiernet.net

bracey
01-11-2006, 09:46 PM
them 90 and 70 mods are to fast for rest of the quads out their it would not be a very good show because them 90 70 would run off and steal the show it would not be pretty. Thats a good idea not to let them in

212racing
01-11-2006, 11:30 PM
all 50cc class riders
st. louis will have them if we get enough. i need everyone to pm or email me (pnske@frontiernet.net). if you don't get in contact with me then there is no class. i need to know soon!

thanks

keith

charles welch
01-12-2006, 05:47 AM
Again lets not take this race so serious...Its all about the atmosphere and letting our kids be stars and race in front of thousands...Last year we were at Indy for about 10 hours and raced once for about 4 min...We will have modified 90's and stock 90's..We will also have 2 fast modified 50's...Just show up and be part of the show and dont worry so much on who is faster than who.

oldfartracer
01-12-2006, 07:56 AM
Thanks alot keith we are really looking forward to the Chicago Show, both my boy's will be there.
Cody 70 Cobra
Dillon 90 LRX

bracey
01-12-2006, 10:50 AM
yes that what i say its all about leting the kids race who cares who wins if its a 90 cc let them race last year they let 90 mods race in st louis and it was a great show

jeepdoc
01-12-2006, 05:47 PM
hey keith still working on getting some gears may be interested though. jeepdoc69@sbcglobal.net