PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever deal with granitegear beware

Johnny & Monica
01-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Anyone ever deal with Granitegear on e-bay , Sell`s an makes A-arms an stems for kasea`s an e-ton`s ? We bougth a 2+ stem from him dec. 12th payed pal same day an still no show on the stem . E-mailed him 3 times with no reply back. Alls I want is our steering stem I would still leave him ok feedback . Just want Kasea an E-ton owners to beware Of granitegear

400ex4ever
01-07-2006, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Anyone ever deal with Granitegear on e-bay , Sell`s an makes A-arms an stems for kasea`s an e-ton`s ? We bougth a 2+ stem from him dec. 12th payed pal same day an still no show on the stem . E-mailed him 3 times with no reply back. Alls I want is our steering stem I would still leave him ok feedback . Just want Kasea an E-ton owners to beware Of granitegear

Thanks for the heads up. I just told a friend of mine I say some A-arms and Simngarms on ebay and that was the company. I will have to let him know.

maggiesboy
01-07-2006, 08:27 AM
didn't he pull the trigger on arms yet? I thought he said he picked up a set. :confused:

Johnny & Monica
01-07-2006, 08:40 AM
Ive checked his feedback an he sold an received good feedback for 8 items since I bougth the stem , But won`t reply back to me on the stem I payed asp when auction ended . I won it for 78.00 an he put more on there but raised his starting price If he`s mad because it didnt bring that much it aint my fault . My high bid was over a 100.00 :confused: I ain`t saying he`s a bad seller but we`re getting the shaft just use caution when buying from this guy. :mad:

dj250r
01-07-2006, 09:27 AM
i was checkin out the stuff on ebay and was thinking of getting one of those stems you should be able to get a phone # to resolve the issue
i was lookin to get a new set of arms too but now im cautious
Dwayne

400ex4ever
01-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by maggiesboy
didn't he pull the trigger on arms yet? I thought he said he picked up a set. :confused:

Hey Bill, He bought my Hetrick +3's from me. I ordered a set of Dual's from Rath racing. Should be he really soon. I also bought another quad but I will have to bring it down after I get is in hand. It's being shipped from PA....

QuadJunkies
01-08-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica

Sorry to hear that,thats sucks!:grr:

I do know of a person who had Dual Aarms if your intrested,we will be getting as set for ourselves and this person is very reputable. WRH racing has a set going on his Sons mini I would call Billy and alk to him about them. I hear they are a good price too.

Johnny & Monica
01-09-2006, 07:10 PM
Talked to someone tonigth thanks to atvriders who seen the post An talked to the granitegear an guaranteed my stem by 1st of next week , He`s had e-bay troubles an getting them worked out So I feel better Just keeping everybody up to date An thank god for atvriders an computers , Problem solved :D

Livin4Real
01-09-2006, 11:43 PM
You have 45 days from purchase with Paypal to file a dispute, keep that in mind if it doesn't arrive.