PDA

View Full Version : Pics Of My Pits

TCracin440ex
01-06-2006, 10:19 AM
Well i snapped a few new pics of my pit bull rock and my pit bull puppy lexy...a memeber sent me a pm a while ago asking how the pup was doing so i figured id take some new pics

here is a pic of the 2 sleepin on the couch

TCracin440ex
01-06-2006, 10:20 AM
nother pic of the 2...they are such babies

TCracin440ex
01-06-2006, 10:20 AM
last one...

TCracin440ex
01-06-2006, 10:22 AM
the little one has grown a bunch we got her in early september and this is what she looked like when we got her

Titanium
01-06-2006, 10:31 AM
Those are some good lookin dogs.

TCracin440ex
01-06-2006, 10:53 AM
they are both big babies....im waiting on the female to grow up we are going to breed her with our male...i think they will have very pretty puppies...

our female is just as gentle natured as she can be...but our male is a little un easy arround folks he dont know but after he gets to know them hes fine...he just protects our family

Rip_Tear
01-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Nice dogs, I was thinking of like gravel pits... lol!

I wish I had an indoor dog, we have a Husky and she has to be outside... Did you have to do much house training or were they both good?

stiffy
01-06-2006, 02:11 PM
What cuties I have a friend with a pure white pit named Petie and he is the most well mannered dog he plays very well with my two Jack Russells, But in my old house in Vegas my neighbor had 2 of them and they attacked my other neighbor as she was getting into her car it was brutal she didn't die but I was scared they would get my dogs cause they jumped their fence.

A A R O N
01-06-2006, 08:12 PM
When i first read the title, i had a sick thought that you actually might try to post your arm pits just for fun.....glad it was dogs instead...:blah:

Honda TRX250ex
01-06-2006, 08:18 PM
i want a pit or a greman shappard.
are the pits really agressive?

z400roosteR
01-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex
are the pits really agressive?
Only if you train them to be. In the right hands there a beautiful loving dog, in the wrong hands there a deadly weapon.

Honda400exrox
01-06-2006, 08:50 PM
This is petie, my mom always puts his hoodie on when he goes out in the cold:p he doesnt like it though

Honda TRX250ex
01-06-2006, 09:02 PM
aww i want one now!!!:(

TCracin440ex
01-06-2006, 09:53 PM
yes very gentle natured dogs if you raise them right...they are very owner protective....our dogs sleep in the bed with my mom every night and like i said they are big babies...if you lay down on the couch and take a nap you will wake up with rock who is 90 lbs...and lexy who is about 15-20 lbs....rock thinks hes a 4lb lap dog...very loving animals

Honda400exrox
01-07-2006, 01:19 PM
Pitbulls are not naturally agressive, they can be if they have bad bloodlines

Most are born as loving dogs, its the owners that make them crazy.

you would not belive some of the stupid things people do to make these dogs mean

FourFiftyFour
01-07-2006, 01:40 PM
A pit bull was dumped over at my grandfathers place a while back. Shes a beautiful red and white one and friendly as she can be. She must have not been treated nice before bc she was very timid and scared at first. Now shes starting to come around. She had a bad case of mange and we are trying to treat it. It is the hereditary type mange so its harder to get rid of. My grandfather just recently passed away on new years eve so I think I might be bringing Shelby home with me. Not sure if I will be able to keep her yet or not... but shes a very special dog since my grandfather loved her. I need to get pics of her and post them. What a site this will be though...I have another dog who I named Camaro.....so there will be a Camaro and Shelby....haha

f1502nv
01-07-2006, 02:20 PM
heres my 120lb+ american bulldog

TCracin440ex
01-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by f1502nv
heres my 120lb+ american bulldog

damn what are you feeding that horse....little kids???

cdale chick...the best way ive heard to get rid of mange on a dog is used motor oil...put it on their fur and it does something to it??? i know its gotta be true because my uncle used to have 4 dog lots full of beagles and he kept his used motor oil to put on his dogs if they ever got mange

FourFiftyFour
01-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
damn what are you feeding that horse....little kids???

cdale chick...the best way ive heard to get rid of mange on a dog is used motor oil...put it on their fur and it does something to it??? i know its gotta be true because my uncle used to have 4 dog lots full of beagles and he kept his used motor oil to put on his dogs if they ever got mange

my great grandmother showed my mom this stuff a long time ago- it has turpentine in it I think and it works really good. We also had to get stuff fromt he vet since it is the kind that runs in the genes. She looks a lot better than she did a couple of months ago

TCracin440ex
01-07-2006, 03:34 PM
make sure to frontline your dog too...i kno our dog he had fleas and he kept scratching and it looked like he had mange...we put frontline on him and aint had a problem...lex is starting to develope a little spot of mange on her face...

Honda400exrox
01-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
make sure to frontline your dog too...i kno our dog he had fleas and he kept scratching and it looked like he had mange...we put frontline on him and aint had a problem...lex is starting to develope a little spot of mange on her face...

Or use revolution it gets rid of fleas and worms
that is what we use on all of our dogs and they have good shiney coats

If you give your dog a salmon oil pill in the morning and at night they wont be as itchy and their coats will be really shiney

SRH
01-07-2006, 08:14 PM
id do em

gyt-r450
01-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
I was thinking of like gravel pits... lol!

thank god i wasnt the only one:p