PDA

View Full Version : PC Questions

hauck400ex
01-06-2006, 07:12 AM
Hey pappy, im thinking about tearin everything down and sending it all out to you after seeing some of this work you have done. I just have a few questions...

How much am i looking at for bumper, both side cases, handlebars and swingarm done in stealth black?

My wheels all gloss black?

and my my frame and subframe in a yellow?

Also, I was looking at your colors thread and didnt see a lot of yellows in there. I have a 400ex and dont want to change the plastic color and want a little yellow to go with it. Do you have just the basic yellow gloss? How much would my frame be if i did the yellowvein? And how well does that hold up?

Also, do you require payment in full before you take in parts? Or how does that work?

Sorry to be a bother cause im sure your busy, but maybe if you get a little time this week to post some yellows or give me some tips, i'd appreciate it.

THanks!

Pappy
01-06-2006, 04:30 PM
How much am i looking at for bumper, both side cases, handlebars and swingarm done in stealth black? $160 = return shipping

My wheels all gloss black? rims are $20 each.

and my my frame and subframe in a yellow? $175

I havent posted alot of yellows simply because I do not get many requests for them. I am working on some new colors that I will be posting shortly and yellow is one of them. I just have to finish the work I have now, and this time of year is very busy, but I will do my best.

I cant answer how well translucent yellow will hold up, ive only ever done car parts in it and they see zero abuse. technically it should hold up as well as any other transparent powdercoat.

Usually folks send out a batch of parts and make payment at the same time. This works for me, but is not needed. Payment can be sent anytime, but shipment can not go out on completed parts until payment is made. And like all businesses, personal checks must clear before I can release the parts etc.

hauck400ex
01-06-2006, 04:55 PM
thanks... you just answered everything... im gonna do some thinking and tearin down... maybe when you slow down and have some color samples let me know..

in the meantime, keep up the phenominal work and thanks again!

Pappy
01-06-2006, 05:29 PM
lol...after screwing up as bad as i have this week i wouldnt call anything "phenominal":D

oh well, it doesnt look right you redo it:p