PDA

View Full Version : Swap 2 VW's (rocco/GTI) for 250R NH

Bender
01-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Any one into Vee dubs? I have an 88 Scirocco 16V, white, black leather/grey cloth interior, nice GTI snowflake wheels, real german euro bumbers,oem body kit. It needs a clutch (which I'll include with a install kit). Also Have a 91 GTI 16V 2.0 red with super nice oem RECARO seats and new borbet wheels. This is a rare and considered one of the best GTI ever made(quad grill, big bumpers, MFA). It's almost totally stock, except the wheels (those old BBS are a hard find). It does need tranny work. Both these cars are super solid and in good shape. They havn't been started in probably a year, but both ran strong. I have been saving them, but have no room at my house. If your into VW's you know these are the best years for these cars, the 16V's were real gems. I'm looking for a decent 250R to ride in the woods/XC nothing to exotic, Just some thing thats runs and is reliable. I could maybe do a little cash too, if it's a nice R. But money is a little tight right now. Sorry I have no pics at the moment. Would be glad to meet you and show you though. Cars are in Gilmanton NH.

Bender
01-07-2006, 11:16 PM
bump

figair
01-12-2006, 04:05 PM
check your pm