PDA

View Full Version : need advice asap

(T) (L) (U)
01-05-2006, 05:00 PM
ok so i got really pissed and i started to punch my door and well things got carried away and i uhhhh well cracked my door......well my question is what should i do .....i mean like can i fix it or what

nosliw
01-05-2006, 05:07 PM
how bad a crack? if it's not that bad then woodfiller/sanding/repaint.

or just hang a poster from it.

Hon300ex
01-05-2006, 05:11 PM
id put a poster on it till u can fix it or if its bad buy a new door

ZeroLogic
01-05-2006, 05:37 PM
Put a poster over it.:macho :cool:

321racer
01-05-2006, 05:38 PM
take it off and if your parents notice tell them you are geting it woodgrained
instead of powdercoated your getting it woodgrained
lmao

Honda TRX250ex
01-05-2006, 05:40 PM
yeah i use to have that problem with punching doors till i got self control. put a poster over it and when your parents arent home get out the wood puttie and stain.

Hondadudeehhhh
01-05-2006, 05:44 PM
i listen to hawthorne heights when im feeling blue. :chinese:

(T) (L) (U)
01-05-2006, 05:55 PM
damn i wish i had my camera to take a pic

fasterblaster09
01-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Yeh,I had that problem,first my brother punched MY door off the hinges.Then I put hole in my wall,and covered it with a poster. But I went out and bought a punching bag and now everything good

xx3003xrdrxx
01-05-2006, 06:09 PM
I had that problem with punching walls in my younger days ... Then dad wouldnt take me to the hospital when 3 of my knuckles were broken and so swollen i couldnt move my hand at all. That taught me that unless I want to look like a hot headed idiot with broken knuckles then i shouldnt punch things like walls , doors , cars , exct ...

kicken250x
01-05-2006, 08:06 PM
put a poster over it and...next time dont be such a wuss bag and punch a door cause youre mad...thats just stupid...:rolleyes:

01-05-2006, 08:16 PM
a year ago or so I had some anger issues, I would flip out. ( not on any one ) just if I was having a bad day. I would flip out and punch holes in the walls in my room.... Looking back I was a complete idiot, and If I was my dad I woulda beat the crap outa me.

But I went to a little theripy, It was a bunch of BS. But I hated goign to the theripy so bad that I figured. Dont get mad dont go to theripy. lol havent fliped out scence, I mean not event a fight at school. Nothing. When I get pissed I just dont talk, works good.

cool 300ex
01-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by fasterblaster09
Yeh,I had that problem,first my brother punched MY door off the hinges.Then I put hole in my wall,and covered it with a poster. But I went out and bought a punching bag and now everything good

HAHA i have a punching bag and still ended up punching a hole in the wall when i got mad because my punching bag is down stairs. I punched the wall where i have magazine pics all over it and it riped that one so i just put another one up. Like other's said just put a poster over it then later on get the carpetener work going.