PDA

View Full Version : Haspin Acres

tzilch
01-05-2006, 04:49 PM
I was wondering if anyone has ridden at Haspin Acres in east-central, in. I do most of my riding at the badlands and on private land down in brown county. I havent tried haspin and i just wanted to see if anyone had any insight. Thanks

wcbomb
01-05-2006, 07:39 PM
if you like woods riding its great. can get very muddy in certain parts, if you make awrong turn. If you like to play race your friends they have the moose racing xc course setup all year around. But they only race the hare scrambles during summer months, and they have motorX track thats fun, about a mile long. Always alot of people . I prefer it over the badlands. way less dust. Probably the same drive time maybe a little closer if you live close to Nashville.

426WARRIORMAN
01-08-2006, 06:24 PM
I agree with everything wcbomb said and add there tons of hills to climb aswell and novice riding sides and pro sides. I live 20 minutes away.
Thanks

Quadboy350
01-13-2006, 10:21 PM
Haspin bit muddy but mud is what its all about. it wouldnt be fun if it wasnt muddy. but they have a really good mx track when the drunks are not cruising around on it.

antnymccoart
02-12-2006, 12:29 PM
:macho hahaha when the drunks aren't on the track.. that is funny they let people drink up there??? i have never been always stay at close mx tracks... an i have been to the badlands.... haspin is a little further but sounds worth it to me.... as long as a drunk don't hit me.... that would suck for him... i'd whoop his ***......

jal232
02-14-2006, 07:14 AM
you guys act like drunks or drinking is a crime...haha..ive been goin to haspin awhile now..at night it does get crazy..sometimes soem parties and such...(but thats the fun part, hang out, and talk,,,) even a bit of night riding if you prefer..not allowed really but they dont say anthying...its a good place..can get muddy,,just dotn go after a rain or if its goin to rain..cause it will be bad..but its great for hills..and and mx...

Bexxter
02-15-2006, 07:05 PM
I have been to Haspin Acres 3 times and it is a great place to ride. Yes it can get very,very muddy there if it rans some. The last time I went it was pretty dusty but still a lot of mud if that is what you want. They do have 2 nice tracks set up for racing, and a drag strip track if you want to race your buddy. The have a Hare scramble series and the small dirt track racing series during the spring, summer, early fall months. They let everything run out there, trucks, buggies, atv, dirt bikes. There is something out there for everyone. Just watch out for some of the mudd holes, the will swallow atv's whole.
Where is there website.

www.motocrosspark.com

Check out this site, it has a lot of pics taken at Haspin.

www.allaboutmud.com