PDA

View Full Version : cost? earlywines

rookiex
01-05-2006, 02:05 PM
I was wondering how much it would cost to build a facility like earlywine.My dad bought a chuck of land 25 achers an is VERY interested in perhaps knowing the cost of building it.We have people to design an make the track.Nick carrol/jeff gibson/willy browning/nathan skaggs/paul carpenter.BUT Im wanting some quad racers to get involved for sure.In the building of the track.My dad has all the equipment for the track 2 7 axle dump trucks dozers bob cats ect.

Any of you contract or are involved in construction?

An have you seen how the site is build?

Its like a giant bubble.My dad thinks it very cost efficent and likes the idea of having one in midohio.

thanks for any help. and if this goes through like it sounds like it will... :)

I want some of you pro riders to come out an help build the track for the quad racers too.That would be nice.

01-05-2006, 02:16 PM
make it an outdoor track/ ride area, more people would come than just for an indoor track

yamablaster24
01-05-2006, 02:46 PM
well im by cleveland and we have an indoor track going up, and have NEMX an hour and a half away by PA.

underpowered
01-05-2006, 02:53 PM
i will try to get ahold of chris, but i believe he has about 1,000,000 in the building. it doesnt look like much but by the time he did all the landwork, built the building, the concessions, bathrooms, and built the track insde it end up being quite a bit of money.

rookiex
01-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Yeah thats quite a bit.It would be allot cheaper to build a out door.Its just it will suck come winter time.

Rip_Tear
01-05-2006, 04:50 PM
You could always get a huge circus tent and put that over it :D

rookiex
01-05-2006, 09:51 PM
LOL that would be sweet.

underpowered
01-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
You could always get a huge circus tent and put that over it :D

believe it or not but Earlywines is basically a huge tent. it is a tarpoline type fabric stretched over a metal frame.

jmoney45
01-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Go here for some information Cover All (http://www.coverall.net/) . They don't list prices but they have alot of info. Plus you can contact them directly. Looks like the type of building they used.