PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha Signs Michelle Reiser - Yamaha Factory Back Female Rider

Admin
01-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Michelle Reiser signed on with Yamaha for 2006, so read more in her interview with ATVriders.com

Michelle Reiser Interview Link (http://www.atvriders.com/interviews/michellereiser2006.html)

vinson581
01-05-2006, 04:23 PM
thats very impressive being the first female factory backed rider. good luck to her.

v581

XCRACER26
01-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Thats good to hear. yamaha is jumping in to help everyone.:D

rollie
01-05-2006, 06:00 PM
that might not go over well with jon :p lol

congrats to her:D

tamehart
01-05-2006, 10:02 PM
that was very smart of Yamaha to pick her as their girl support rider. Natalie won the championship last year so all eyes will be on him for a repeat. With a new set-up everyone will be by to check him out in the pits. And wherever he goes, Michelle will be right there beside him. Michelle is a great rider, no doubt, but just looking at it from a good free marketing scheme...it was a good decision.

QuadJunkies
01-06-2006, 01:12 AM
From one female rider/racer to another...

Best of luck to ya girl!! Ill be cheering ya on!!! :macho :cool:

400exmom
01-06-2006, 09:35 AM
thats way cool!

nice to hear she'll be racing GNCC's im sure she'll be a natural at it!! cant wait to meet ya~ and im sure ill be getting LOTS of autographs for my 2 boys and the boys i get on the line with in illinois~lol~:)

Johnny & Monica
01-06-2006, 03:42 PM
That is awesome , An whats even cooler is Her an John will be getting married this year an she`ll be a Yamaha team rider an John being Hondas top gun :devil: I wonder if that`ll be there first agrument . Which quad`s better :D

Kim good to see your alive an well ;)

KILLSWITCHngage
01-06-2006, 06:33 PM
Cool that atv racing has gone this far in the last few years , just need some tv coverage!!!

bradley300
01-07-2006, 09:48 AM
good for her, i was suprised to see her get signed tho, i thought if anyone, it would be tracci cecco since she has 4 number 1 plates already

400grl
01-07-2006, 03:01 PM
I am happy for her, too - but I was also surprised......there are several girls out there that have also proven themselves that I would have thought would be a first choice. However! - she has raced a Yami this whole time.....not a hybrid and not any other brand.....she goes to every race, she will continue to go to every race - she is a high profile racer (on her own and because of her very famous man!) and with the new rules in the women's classes, she will almost have an advantage in that she has been racing a production quad all along. She will not have to get used to something else and she's used to the 450cc power limit........so in taking in the big picture, she's a very smart choice for Yamaha! I can't wait to see how this year plays out in the Women's class - with the new production rules, it will be a much more even playing field!

Congrats to Michelle and all the other new factory riders this year!

GE4x4
01-07-2006, 04:20 PM
This is good to see that women can also get manufactor support for something they love to do. I also read on another forum that Polaris has signed Stephanie Parton on the Outlaw in GNCC racing. I hope this is true, and mayby this will help other manufactor's to step up to the plate.

QuadJunkies
01-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by bradley300
good for her, i was suprised to see her get signed tho, i thought if anyone, it would be tracci cecco since she has 4 number 1 plates already I agree.. I was pretty surprised to see no one pick up Traci this year!:huh

Or.... has someone and we just dont know it yet?

dirtmomma
01-08-2006, 07:35 PM
That is TOTALLY AWESOME congrats to her!!!!!!!!! bout' time us girls get some recognition :D:D:D

01-09-2006, 08:36 PM
As far as Traci not getting picked up, I think it is becuase GNC seem to get more recognition than GNCCs IMO. Yamaha could easily afford to pick Traci Cecco up too which I do not see why they haven't? Im glad Yami picked her up, she stayed loyal.