PDA

View Full Version : XCBob ob eBay: Lousy ebayer

Ratmeat
01-05-2006, 12:13 PM
I purchased a set of 400ex hubs from this guy. He stated that they were in new condition.

when I received the hubs, one of them had a striped rotor bolt hole from being crossthreaded, the grease seals on the back side of each hub were damaged, and the hubs had many dings and chips in the powder coat.

I emailed the guy describing the problems and never received a reply. I emailed him again with a return receipt requested. I received a return receipt but he again never responded to me.

I wanted the hubs and so I left the guy a nuetral feedback stateing that the parts were not as discribed.

This guy gives me a negigtive feedback stating that I did not know how to install hubs!

Funny since they were never installed!

This guy has a good rateing on ebay but is really a lousy person to deal with.

Just want to let people know.

Pappy
01-05-2006, 12:16 PM
is this a legit business or just a person selling stuff? i think i saw more negative feedback in the trader feedback section on him.

Hondadudeehhhh
01-05-2006, 12:20 PM
ive dealt with him twice and only have positive things to say

honda350r
01-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Leaving you a negitive feedback because you left a neutral is just plain wrong !! Not a very fair person in my eyes!!

WQ_250
01-05-2006, 12:47 PM
xcbob has a website and a store. After reading over his feedback he doesn't have that many neutral or negatives. I did look over some of his listings and the ones i looked at did say they were used. I couldn't find your feedback ratmeat, so i guess it's just the luck of the draw!! :ermm:

xcbob
01-05-2006, 03:19 PM
"This guy has a good rateing on ebay but is really a lousy person to deal with."

The reason I have a good rating is because I am one of the top sellers to deal with.

"I emailed the guy describing the problems and never received a reply. I emailed him again with a return receipt requested. I received a return receipt but he again never responded to me."

Who are you kidding? You never sent me one email let alone 2.

"when I received the hubs, one of them had a striped rotor bolt hole from being crossthreaded, the grease seals on the back side of each hub were damaged, and the hubs had many dings and chips in the powder coat."

Funny since they are brand new and had rotors on and only had them removed, never installed. YOU cross threaded them, that is why you DIDN'T try to return them.

This guy sends me a nasty vulgar email only after he finds out that I left him feedback. Never tried to return the item or even say he wasn't happy. Also threatened to ruin my business. He never had any intentions of returning the item, it is just a game for him.

On a positive note, this applies to anyone, ebay even states it now before leaving feedback. Always contact your seller before leaving feedback. I have a refund policy, if you are not happy send it back, most top sellers will do the same. We can't refund if we don't know you are not happy.

ATV Father
01-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Ratmeat
I purchased a set of 400ex hubs from this guy. He stated that they were in new condition.

when I received the hubs, one of them had a striped rotor bolt hole from being crossthreaded, the grease seals on the back side of each hub were damaged, and the hubs had many dings and chips in the powder coat.

I emailed the guy describing the problems and never received a reply. I emailed him again with a return receipt requested. I received a return receipt but he again never responded to me.

I wanted the hubs and so I left the guy a nuetral feedback stateing that the parts were not as discribed.

This guy gives me a negigtive feedback stating that I did not know how to install hubs!

Funny since they were never installed!

This guy has a good rateing on ebay but is really a lousy person to deal with.

Just want to let people know.

I have never had a problem with XCBob. Being that this is your first post, I'd say u are the one in question, IMO.

450RGNCC
01-05-2006, 03:54 PM
owned.

Pappy
01-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by WQ_250
xcbob has a website and a store.

thats why i asked, usually a store or a higher rated ebay member will usually fix problems with out too much hassle.

i reckon it is all easy enough to prove or discredit, post some pics of the item and show the damged parts. then XCbob can either say those were indeed the items sent or not.

who am i kidding, THIS ISNT EBAYS CRYING SITE! Buy on ebay, B!tch on ebay.:macho