PDA

View Full Version : Out law

calds650
01-05-2006, 05:42 AM
The first shipments of Outlaw are out and Mine is on a truck heading for Calif.

smokinwrench
01-05-2006, 05:45 AM
My dealer told me they were on there way also. Supposed to have 3 in this month. I won't be buying one but my ridign buddy might so I will get a good test ride.

QuadJunkies
01-06-2006, 01:10 AM
Man I would LOVE to test ride one!! :blah:

Sounds like it got a decent shootout in Atvsport too! :)

calds650
01-06-2006, 08:36 AM
If I am lucky mine will be in today or tomorrow. Even my back is feeling better so I may be able to give it a real test report

calds650
01-06-2006, 05:53 PM
I pick up mine at 0900 PST tomorrow I will have a ride report late tomorrow night

XCpred
01-06-2006, 07:50 PM
ATV Sport thinks they are better than the raptor 700 on the trails. I would love to ride one personally.

calds650
01-08-2006, 06:12 AM
I love the smooth ride so far it just eats up whoops. I due not feel the need for a steering stabilizer, so far because the ride and feel is very smooth. Power it just the same as the Predator. I like the seat better that the Predator it fits my old fat a__ better. It is a little different on getting it on and off it could use a deeper cut out for the latch. Real easy to get to the air filter a two stage foam. Did I say the ride is smooth? Now all I have to due is see if the rear shock welds are crack and if they are then get some gusset’s made up and welded in. Did I say the ride is very smooth? http://www.predatorowners.com/memberphotos/predator/4414/OutLaw.jpg

stvdman
01-22-2006, 03:34 PM
FIRST POST- YEAH ME!

Anyway, its GREAT to hear these things are shipping out. I put some $$ down and had my dealer order one for me in early DEC. I was told they expected it to be built by late JAN and shipped out and get here by early mid FEB.

I am "supposedly" the first to get one in Alaska, I dont really care about that, I just want my OUTLAW!

Its great to hear you like yours calds, and that it is a smooth ride.

I wasnt sold on getting a sport quad due to getting pounded when I rode a Raptor and a Blaster. I already have a utility with IRS and it is so smooth riding (rear end) compared to a straight axle quad I figured I give the Outlaw a try...CANT WAIT!

Predator258
01-22-2006, 07:22 PM
You should be very pleased with your decision. :D

calds650
01-23-2006, 01:11 PM
Look like the cracks found in the paint was a bad paint job. I took it in to the dealer and there was rust under the paint, clean it up and touched it up. I rode hard over MLK and no more problems. Love the ride even more. After a weekend like MLK I can hardly walk the following week I had no problems walking after MLK.

wolffie
01-23-2006, 04:57 PM
how do you like the performance as compared to a Predator? it sounds awsome man! what else can you tell us about it? is it a little different to get used to at first?

calds650
01-23-2006, 06:24 PM
The Outlaw eats up whoops, wash board roads and ruff stuff. To break the rear lose you have to unload the rear by moveing youe weight to the inside of the turn. :D

stvdman
01-23-2006, 06:25 PM
Yeah CALDS, you obviously got one of the first ones out. Can you give us some more info on how you like it? I cant get enough info on the Outlaw and you are the very first person I have found that actually has one to ride at thier own discretion.

How does it compare to other quads youve riden. How does it compare to other quads you ride around with (friends etc..) Inquiring minds want to know.:D

calds650
01-23-2006, 08:09 PM
wolffie Outlaw Vs Predator I am selling my Predator. I can ride longer on the Outlaw and is just as fast if not faster and is faster in the ruff stuff. I have ridden with 450's DS and Raptor's no problem keep up or passing in the ruff. My DS has more over all round power (now 730cc) the Outlaw revs more. My DS is still king in the Dunes for me but the Outlaw is a very close second. Out in the Desert the Outlaw rules.

wolffie
01-24-2006, 09:18 AM
wow that sounds great!! how much did you end up paying for it if you dont mind me askin!:D

stvdman
01-24-2006, 10:25 AM
wolf- I know you didnt ask me, but up here I will be paying MSRP of $6799, the dealer knows they can get it, so I had to agree with it if I wanted one. At least I dont have to pay extra for shipping like most things are here.

I have heard people saying the can get them for $6400, I dont doubt that since Polaris has that special going on through the end of FEB for $0 down / $0 interest / 0-payments through Jan 07 or $400 off or $400 worth of Polaris Accessories.

calds650
01-24-2006, 10:29 AM
$8000.00 with tax and setup Someone raced one this last weekend at the Worcs RD #1 in Phoenix.

wolffie
01-24-2006, 01:48 PM
sounds good guys! i just bought a pred around october, so i am still financing that. i am happy with it, and i am sure the Outlaws are superb as well!