PDA

View Full Version : Experience with Shearer Pipes?

Waynoka Local
01-05-2006, 01:20 AM
Rather than resurecting my old thread, I'll start a new one. I emailed Shearer about my needs for a custom pipe almost a month ago, and I just got a reply. My quote was very reasonable, so now I would like to hear what y'all have to say about them. Things like desired/actual powerband, fit and finish, quality, turn around time, etc. I will need to send my engine, carb, air filter, chassis, and subframe for them to get it right. I know that custom fabrication is an art and takes a while, but I don't want my parts to be tied-up in a shop 1500 miles away for months on end. If y'all have any experience with them, good or bad, please post it here.

bradley300
01-05-2006, 07:47 AM
i dont have any personal experience with them, but what ive heard thru the grape vine is there a great company to deal with and one of the better custom pipe builders out there

bwamos
01-05-2006, 08:21 AM
Same boat as Bradley. Haven't dealt with them directly, but from the people I have known that have over the past 8 years, I have never heard anything bad. (and these guys complain about everything, lol)