PDA

View Full Version : who takes their GF ridin?

TacomaNC4X4
01-04-2006, 09:13 PM
does anyone else take their girlfriend ridin? my gf wanted to go w/ me to the sand pits and we drove an hour and a half and it sucked so bad we didn't stay but an hour. i use to take ppl on the back when i had my rancher, but its just no fun when you got somebody on the back of a sport quad. i almost wanna buy an old dirtbike or sumthin so she can drive the 400. anyone else hate ppl ridin on the back?

WheelieMan4
01-04-2006, 09:14 PM
it doesnt bother me all that much, i just dont like the way it handles then....but other that that its fine i.m.o.

TacomaNC4X4
01-04-2006, 09:23 PM
i dont like it b/c of the way it handles and that im forced to go slow, or else get slaped in the head

WheelieMan4
01-04-2006, 09:33 PM
lol...i think it is funny when u hit the brakes and their head flies forward and hit your helmet....the few that have rode with me hate it when i do that to them..

01-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Or you pull it up in a wheelie and they start to scream.

01-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by WheelieMan4
lol...i think it is funny when u hit the brakes and their head flies forward and hit your helmet....the few that have rode with me hate it when i do that to them.. I have 2 Shoei V-Moto Fonseca replica helmets($520 each), and I let my g/f use one to take her for a spin around my yard. Well, a squirrel ran out in front of me and I hit the brakes pretty hard, and her head smashed into mine so hard it snapped the visor off the one she was wearing. That sucked, lol

ImWhite
01-04-2006, 09:59 PM
haha,i take mine sometimes,i dont like it but i tell her to get off the back and watch when we get to the spot im riding at...i cant wait till she gets her own...lol

01-04-2006, 10:28 PM
im the same way with mine. I have to go ****ing SLLLOOOW EVERYWHERE and theres always screaming and *****ing and it ruins my time.

nosliw
01-04-2006, 10:32 PM
i like it when shes on back.

i say i'm going to go slow, and over a nice 2-3mile stretch of forest road i get my speed up without her noticing that much, maybe 4 1/2 gear, then pop a huge wheelie and hope she holds on.

she LOVES it

01-04-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by nosliw

i say i'm going to go slow, and over a nice 2-3mile stretch of forest road i get my speed up without her noticing that much, maybe 4 1/2 gear, then pop a huge wheelie and hope she holds on.

she LOVES it ive tried to sneak the speed up on her but mine is already REALLY loud to her and when it revs up at all she freaks out. i gave up

JLanphear
01-04-2006, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
Or you pull it up in a wheelie and they start to scream.

hahahaha....

01-04-2006, 10:47 PM
what if her dad saw that? lol

01-04-2006, 10:48 PM
ya its kinda hard to do freestyle but when u crash the attention is nice when they are there

JLanphear
01-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
what if her dad saw that? lol

I don't think he would mind since she's 25....hehehe

01-04-2006, 11:30 PM
would it be ok i took your girls for a ride?

i don't really mean your girls specifically or me for that matter but i like to go riding with anyone who wants to go for a ride. even if it's just a stroll though teh woods.

would any of you mind if your girlfriends went for a ride with another guy? even if it was just as friends?

01-05-2006, 12:15 AM
if my g/f rode with another guy id be pissed because she wont even ride with me unless I pleaded. id prob. go dig a hole and die in it

JOEX
01-05-2006, 12:22 AM
if my g/f rode with another guy id be pissed because she wont even ride with me unless I pleaded. id prob. go dig a hole and die in it

im the same way with mine. I have to go ****ing SLLLOOOW EVERYWHERE and theres always screaming and *****ing and it ruins my time.

ive tried to sneak the speed up on her but mine is already REALLY loud to her and when it revs up at all she freaks out. i gave up
:confused:

01-05-2006, 12:48 AM
she wont ride with me anymore b/c of one of her friends told her a story abotu a 4wheeler or something in a pond. sorry im tired

FourFiftyFour
01-05-2006, 02:32 AM
she wont ride with me anymore b/c of one of her friends told her a story abotu a 4wheeler or something in a pond. sorry im tired

im lost on that one.......haha

Well Id rather ride my own quad then have some dude take me riding. When I first start dating someone i take them to the track and if they have no interest in it or act bored or anything then I tell them its not working out on the way home :blah: Most guys cant hang with the lifestyle..... I guess thats why Im continuously single.

RaptorRacer45
01-05-2006, 03:43 AM
Mine likes ridin on the back....i could take off and all she would do is hold on tighter but mostly shes very cooperative......she'll jump off though before i run some hot laps around my Track:D

exboy
01-05-2006, 06:22 AM
mine wont ride w/me i had one chance and scared her chitless:ermm:

Honda TRX250ex
01-05-2006, 06:35 AM
my friend takes his girlfriend riding. she dose pretty good too.

duke416ex
01-05-2006, 07:05 AM
I had an ex that could care less, the only thing she would complain about some was hills, but most of the time I would just climb them before she realized what I was doing. Most of the other girls I have had ride with me will say don't go fast or ride wheelies, but I just tell em to trust me and they usually end up having fun after they get used to it.

01-05-2006, 08:10 AM
Why the hell would you want to take your chic riding??? That's crazy. When I go ride it's just me and the fellas, I don't want to worry about somebody else wrecking or getting hurt. Riding time is alone time for me, hell I give my wife the go-ahead to go to the mall and shop! And riding behind me is a no-no. I'm 6'3 230 my bike can't take anymore. Besides some times couples need time apart.

Some of you guys sound like *****es, crying about your girlfriends not riding with you, boooo FREAKIN hooooo!!! Grow some balls guys.

duke416ex
01-05-2006, 08:17 AM
To each their own, my exs loved riding, they were mad if I didn't take them. We always had fun and it was good time together. No whining here.

ImWhite
01-05-2006, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by JLanphear
hahahaha....

haha nice, that would look even nicer on the silver 400 ;)

o and Phred sorry my g/f dont talk to strangers

01-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by duke416ex
To each their own, my exs loved riding, they were mad if I didn't take them. We always had fun and it was good time together. No whining here.

If they had such a great time why are they your ex's. Trust me sometimes couples need time apart.

426ex
01-05-2006, 08:24 AM
I made a quick attach/detach sissy bar for my ride. It cut out the whining altogether during wheelies. Everyone thats been on it liked it. I do prefer to ride alone though.

bud660r
01-05-2006, 08:45 AM
I CANT STAND RIDING WITH SOME ONE ON BOARD. IT'S GO FAST OR GO HOME WHEN I RIDE:devil:

duke416ex
01-05-2006, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by sinister450
If they had such a great time why are they your ex's. Trust me sometimes couples need time apart.

Dude, why we split has nothing to do with riding.

red2004 TRX450R
01-05-2006, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by duke416ex
I had an ex that could care less, the only thing she would complain about some was hills, but most of the time I would just climb them before she realized what I was doing. Most of the other girls I have had ride with me will say don't go fast or ride wheelies, but I just tell em to trust me and they usually end up having fun after they get used to it.

Yep that is what i do! the first time they tell me to go slow so i don't - they will ride like i want to and like it or never ride on it again!!

jcv400ex
01-05-2006, 11:42 AM

Your girlfriend rode with me, wanna borrow my shovel?!?!

rmz250
01-05-2006, 12:57 PM
I went riding with a ***** on the back before. Me and my friend took his girlfriend out and this one girl out with me. My friend's girlfriend was cool about wheelies and stuff like that but the other one was whining butshe held on lol.

yellow400ex05
01-05-2006, 01:39 PM
I don't like anyone on the back with me that much. I tell my friends to hold on and what do they do? They dangle their arms and just sit there yapping away. And every time i hit the gas he is literally falling off of the back of the quad lmao. I only like someone on the back so i can do sick wheelies! Other than that I Hate it!

rmz250
01-05-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Yellow250ex04
I don't like anyone on the back with me that much. I tell my friends to hold on and what do they do? They dangle their arms and just sit there yapping away. And every time i hit the gas he is literally falling off of the back of the quad lmao. I only like someone on the back so i can do sick wheelies! Other than that I Hate it!

Oh yeah with that insane 250.

01-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Your girlfriend rode with me, wanna borrow my shovel?!?! wow that was LAME

01-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
im lost on that one.......haha

Well Id rather ride my own quad then have some dude take me riding. When I first start dating someone i take them to the track and if they have no interest in it or act bored or anything then I tell them its not working out on the way home :blah: Most guys cant hang with the lifestyle..... I guess thats why Im continuously single.

I have to say any guy that doesn't like a chick riding/ racing quads is a complete dumba$S, I would love to have a g/f that races quad, it'd be awsome

FourFiftyFour
01-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by dvx400rider
I have to say any guy that doesn't like a chick riding/ racing quads is a complete dumba$S, I would love to have a g/f that races quad, it'd be awsome

some guys would rather their gfs go get trashed with them every weekend or listen to them play guitar for 2 hrs straight and hang out with all his friends that are in bands :rolleyes:

definitely tired of those idiots!

BlazingYamahaYz
01-05-2006, 05:51 PM
I've taken a few of my female friends out on rides before. I just take it slow at first and tell them to hang on and they'll be fine. So far everyone's had fun, no complainers.:)

K-Dub
01-05-2006, 05:56 PM
I have a female friend (not girl friend) thats been going riding with me for the last 3 months. She had only been riding once before and that was on a ute. She screamed and held on real tight when I was riding wheelies or went fast at first but now she just holds on and laughs. I even dumped her off the back last sunday and all she did was laugh.

QUOTE]Originally posted by sinister450
I'm 6'3 230 my bike can't take anymore. [/QUOTE]

Im 6'3 and 360 and I bet my friend wieghs 120 so thats 480 pounds and my R does fine, Ive yet to run out of power.
Now if theres only me and 2 other sport bike going (Rs yfzs) I dont call her. But if theres 1 ute along I have more fun with her than without her.

xx3003xrdrxx
01-05-2006, 06:04 PM
my girl is awsome about riding , ive never actually taken her on a trip or to the track because that is usually guy time, but ive rode wheelies for a long ways with her on the back , ive hit 4th gear with her on the back and she just laughs and holds on even tighter :D I wouldnt mind to take her riding but its tough becase shes about 5 foot 3 and her feet dont reach the pegs or nerfs . haha o well , shes a sweetheart about it though. If i say im going riding its , " okay have fun!!!!!!!!! "

01-05-2006, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
she LOVES it

yeah well i LOVE IT when im in the back HAHAHAHA LOL :devil:

dirt308
01-05-2006, 07:31 PM
I've went with a couple girls most didn't like it but one had grown up around it so she liked it. I was on my blaster when I had it and her brother passed us and she told me to go catch him, I got to 5th and went around him and she was just laughing at him. I can't find anyone else to go riding with anymore most of the girls here hate anything like that.

ATV Father
01-05-2006, 07:43 PM
And yet people don't understand why ATV's are being lobbied to be outlawed. The thread is an excellent reason why. Don't yall get it? Stupid people that ride with two people and then talk about it on a public forum wonder how Congress knows that riders are not obeying the laws. The damn lobbyist are printed this stuff off as proof of commonplace riding. Why don't we all just say the hell with it and turn over our riding rights.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

FoxRacing81
01-05-2006, 07:49 PM
I hate taking anyone on the back of my quad, yet alone a girl...

Most of em just yell and tell me to go slower...theres only been 1 that didn't care. She thought it was fun!

I don't mind if its only like to drive them to somewhere to stand n watch us, but riding all day.....no it sucks.

-Justin

ZSK
01-05-2006, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by xx3003xrdrxx
my girl is awsome about riding , ive never actually taken her on a trip or to the track because that is usually guy time..... I wouldnt mind to take her riding but its tough becase shes about 5 foot 3 and her feet dont reach the pegs or nerfs......

My Girlfriend is 5 foot 1 and she does fine. I don't take her riding because she kicks me off the YFZ and makes me ride my 400ex.:eek2:

straw sucker
01-05-2006, 08:12 PM
i hate people on my quad. cant doany thing. but pulling wheelies is alot easier and scares the **** out of the person on the back to.:D i seen a 3 wheeler on a lake with 2 people on and the person on the back had their *** draging on the snow. i was wating to see her fall off but it didnt happen.:(

JLanphear
01-07-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by ImWhite
[B]haha nice, that would look even nicer on the silver 400 ;)

Hahaha....Okay, this a little better?

Atkins
01-07-2006, 11:50 PM
I cant wait to take my girl riding some time this spring, Im sure she'll have a blast. I just need to get the damn thing running again....:cuss:

4TraxRider
01-08-2006, 12:42 AM
My gf starts out on the back but before I know it I'm sitting on the grab bar with her grabbin gears and sliding around like she's done it for years. We ride together sometimes but she'll only ride my YFZ around and i have to ride my old Z. "(The yellow one is stupid, it doesn't go fast enough.)"