PDA

View Full Version : how is it coming?

Rootar
01-03-2006, 08:14 PM
here back from the strippers? how far along is the frame and swinger? sry dont mean to bug im jsut dying to get this baby back together. and there is a fmx and fqx show in 2 1/2 weeks :ermm: i was gonna try and whip it out put together by the 14or 15th of january so i was wondering when i was gonna be getting my frame

thanks
Ross

Pappy
01-03-2006, 08:17 PM
everything that i have should be completed this week. the strippers being closed last week sure tweaked my plans:ermm:

all of your small stuff is complete and i will begin shipping along with your skids and grab bar (i forget which one you wanted so let me know prm desert or standard)

you should have everything back in time to do your reassembly and go racing. and i hooked your dad up with some price cuts seeing you wrangled him into paying for it!:D

Rootar
01-03-2006, 08:35 PM
haha yea i smooth talked him but im paying back all the money that i borrowed to go on this trip so its about the same lol, but yea its cool

i wanted the baja but if all you have in stock is the desert and the standard ill take the desert

Pappy
01-03-2006, 08:57 PM
alright will do.

Rootar
01-06-2006, 10:29 PM
any news or updates for me? sorry im really itchin to put this baby back together and ride

Pappy
01-07-2006, 04:23 AM
your frame came back from stripping yesterday, they were starting to gusset all the frames when i left, and im heading back today to coat them. if yours is gusseted and the grab bar mod is done, it will be done today!

how was your trip?

Rootar
01-07-2006, 12:20 PM
my trip was great i took off work for next weekend to get started putting this thing back together

lol ive have all my parts clean all my bolts labeled, my brakes are fully assembled and bled, everything is ready to just drop in and go so i counting on the assembly going pretty quick

and my last bit of parts arrived today

so once i get my stuff from you and my shocks ill have everything

Pappy
01-07-2006, 06:00 PM
swinger is done....

frame was not gusseted, they did 5 for me but yours was not done. tuesday it will be done and shot and possibly even shipped.

Rootar
01-07-2006, 10:26 PM
yea thatd be perfect if it got sent tuesday becasue itd get here friday and i could start putting it back together

Rootar
01-10-2006, 08:20 AM
HEY pappy i know your gonna ship my frame out today :macho right?:macho if you dont well im gonna..:ermm: well im not gonna do anything but you ill be sad because i wont be able to ride on my Birthday ya know:( "pa pa pa plz dont do this to me"

lol im just messing with ya let me know if you got it sent out today and maybe if you got any pics?

thanks alot

btw did you ship all the small parts and my hubs back already or did you jsut hold them and they are gonna come with the frame?

oh yea if its possible to get it here by friday for $50 ill pay it through paypal let me know what ever you can do Ill pay the extra

Pappy
01-10-2006, 12:34 PM
i couldnt make it happen today, the subframe was not completeed. however i am doing it tomarrow because its the only day i can do it this week and still have a shot at getting it there this weekend.

a box of small stuff is already on its way, the rest will be ready to ship tonight (reinstall bearings etc)

Rootar
01-10-2006, 09:57 PM
:( ok its ite when you ship it tomorrow jsut see if there is any way to get it there by friday. if its say around $50 or less to make sure it gets there Friday do that and ill send the money through paypal

btw itll have a better chance of getting here if it was delivered to my dads business that address is he gets deliveries eveyday and the stuff gets to him a day sooner than it would to our house

Pilgreen Electrical Serivce
219 N. 1st Street
Gurdon, AR 71743

thanks agian

or if there is no way UPS can get it to me by Friday would you be willing to ship it USPS and have it scheduled to pick it up on saturday by me in Prescott AR 71857

i dunno i just trying to figure out how to get it here becasue im out of school on monday so if i could go pick it up saturday id still have plenty of time

Pappy
01-11-2006, 05:13 AM
ill do everything i can for ya

Pappy
01-11-2006, 01:49 PM
finished

Rootar
01-12-2006, 08:54 PM
im guessing ill be looking for my frame next week sometime since i havent heard word on the shipping

Pappy
01-13-2006, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Rootar
im guessing ill be looking for my frame next week sometime since i havent heard word on the shipping

i pm'd you all the info the other night :p check you pm's and you will have all questions answered.

Rootar
01-13-2006, 08:01 AM
nice i never got a prompt to check my pms lol

well its gonna get here on my birthday :) that'll be cool

hmm i guess im gonna have to party up this weekend since i dont have to work and i dont have a fourwheeler to work on :rolleyes: i think thats a good excuse

Pappy
01-13-2006, 08:10 AM
lol..well be careful.

how old will you be? and happy birthday in advance!