PDA

View Full Version : mx ready Blaster

Atomix450r
01-03-2006, 05:34 PM
okay I want to sell this blaster complete.. for 4,500.00 obo but im thinking about parting out if i dont get anything good for it complete.. its a 1999 but nothing on it is stock (except the wireing harness witch is modified) everythign was re-done last winter.. and it only raced half the season.. becuase i got a 450r. but here are the mods to it;

MODS:
-ASR +3+1 chromoly camber/caster adj a-arms
- Snyders +3 roundhouse swingarm
- durablue +2 axle
- works at-steelers with resies in the front (re-valved last winter)
- works quadstar with rezie in the rear (re-valved last winter)
- Fmx racing limited edition Phantom pipe and silencer (witha cascade billet alum. clamp)
- 30 mil carb, delta 2 reeds, 2 k&n filters (also another 30 mill included and the stock one all with new throttle lines, and a trenga (boooo) reed spacer)
- also come with stock reeds and a stock reed cage with carbon fiber reeds
- front maier racing fenders (shaved down to look better) black
- maier tank cover black
-rear maier fenders black
- fmx racing graphics with the pb flamed graphics seat cover
- extreme fabrications nerf bars
-rear hydro break conversion put on it (yz125 front break caliper)
- braking usa wavey rotor
-14 tooth in the front and 38 tooth in the rear with a 520 regina racing chain
- pep steering stabilizer
- msr dominator bars
-terry cable thunb throttle (black)
- pb air scoops
- PB Aluminum air box (with a uni filter)
- dg engine skid plate along with the dg slanted v-pro bumper (fat)
- the frame was hand sanded un-needed brakets removed and the powter coated gloss black along with the a-arms
- tm designs chain guide and dimond chain block (on swing arm)
- all balls chain rollers
- all bearings and bushings where replaced last winter (all balls bearings used and tierod ends)

It has over 14,000 into it. It took 6th overall last year, on a stock motor. Then we got the motor done by Dimond Race, it is a 200cc national kit (bored to a true 200,ported,polished,head is decked, nix Pro-x piston... the works basicly) so far i have done 4 races or so on the engine... i have finished 1-1 (91-300), 1-4 (4 stroke c), 1-dnf (91-300.. spun the tire off the wheel off the line, now it has hipers) and 2-2(91-300).

if you are serious about winning (not racing but winning) then this is the blaster for you.. it was very competitive in the youth class att he nationals during practice, but i was to old to race the class..this biek will demolish the local races..

And stock parts i have will be included when sold

if you are interested in any of the parts please tell me what you want along with a price you are willing to pay for it.

yfz450racer8
01-04-2006, 01:37 PM
how much for nerfs